It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to ban teachers from pushing their political ideology onto their students

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Now before you go getting bent all out of shape, this would apply to all persuasions.

It's no secret I'm rabidly against Social Engineering. And today we have increasingly extremists folks running around in our increasingly polarized society. And then there's these two maniacs whom are elementary school teachers. Regardless of your view 1. how could you want anyone like that teaching your kids and 2. imagine if you weren't of the view of these two.

Yvette Falarca

What dripping HYPOCRISY!

Take those pronouns out of her "fascist" description and its precisely what she is. And shes even the one out committing the acts of violence out in the open streets where the peoples shes against have not been not even a 1 on a scale of 1 to her 10.

"A fascist movement takes many forms, and always tries to have one form that's more respectable and a little bit milder".

I'll say.

Whatever Her Name Is
**STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING**

Uh huh.

Now this should certainly cover grade school teachers. College???

I remember in elementary school, during the POTUS election the gym teacher refused to talk anything about the election. Wouldn't tell us who he was voting for. He claimed his wife and him don't even tell each other who they're voting for. If that bit was true or not either way he wouldn't offer us a clue about it. Something tells me that's not so common anymore...
edit on 16-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That lady is nuts!

I thought we were supposed to give unbiased education, like unbiased news.

How to enforce when local boards and districts are biased themselves?

Parents need to be acknowledged when reporting these things, I dont feel they are. Its a big problem.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I had a professor who told me in private that he was increasingly concerned about the left wing domination of academia and the political correctness. However, he has to keep his mouth shut because he'll lose his job.

This professor is not the conspiracy type and called Trump a man baby.

I have another professor who is critical of Radical Islam but he also have to keep his mouth shut because he too will lose his job.
edit on 2/16/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Politics should be out of schools and churches.

That simple.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Definitely found some candidates worthy of CNN's Hero Awards (2017)...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I must disagree.

Though she may be for silencing different opinions and hating people who dare to think differently from her narrow little mind, she has a right to be as ####ing stupid as she can be.

And this idiotic example of leftist violent hatred has just as much a right to vomit her filth as anyone else does.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She should be allowed to teach her extremism to grade school children?

What happens when one group makes a total long term agenda of targeting schools to selectively hire the staff full of ideologues?

edit on 16-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That chic made up her own definition.

BAN PEOPLE LIKE HER.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Ban politics in school? Good luck.

besides that school is where they intentionally indoctrinate kids from an early age, they also do it on kids tv shows, sunday school, scouts, cartoons, movies, toys, etc.

Thats the whole idea, to form their opinions before they even have one.

link   
I see this happening in our local schools. Teachers used to be neutral on politics when I was a kid. Now, a lot of teachers are pushing political agendas, probably since Democrats are more for funding schools. I said WTF about five years ago when my grandkid brought home a politically oriented article to my daughters, given to him by the teacher promoting Democratic views and even condimning some Republican views.

I am not too polarized, voting for a majority of Democrats for public office here, but I always vote for which candidate is the least bad for president. I asked my grandson what they said and he said that people should vote Democrat.

I don't know how many teachers are doing this, but steering kids towards one political party is as bad as them promoting religion in the classroom.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Now before you go getting bent all out of shape, this would apply to all persuasions.

It's no secret I'm rabidly against Social Engineering. And today we have increasingly extremists folks running around in our increasingly polarized society. And then there's these two maniacs whom are elementary school teachers. Regardless of your view 1. how could you want anyone like that teaching your kids and 2. imagine if you weren't of the view of these two.

Yvette Falarca

What dripping HYPOCRISY!

Take those pronouns out of her "fascist" description and its precisely what she is. And shes even the one out committing the acts of violence out in the open streets where the peoples shes against have not been not even a 1 on a scale of 1 to her 10.

"A fascist movement takes many forms, and always tries to have one form that's more respectable and a little bit milder".

I'll say.

Whatever Her Name Is
**STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING**

Uh huh.

Now this should certainly cover grade school teachers. College???

I remember in elementary school, during the POTUS election the gym teacher refused to talk anything about the election. Wouldn't tell us who he was voting for. He claimed his wife and him don't even tell each other who they're voting for. If that bit was true or not either way he wouldn't offer us a clue about it. Something tells me that's not so common anymore...

The problem is that these progressives believe they are morally superior so they feel justified in pushing their views. This is why they have no problem shutting down conservative speakers. It isnt simply a matter of policy debate in their minds. Liberals dont debate because they belive theu shouldnt have to debate opposing viewpoints that they deem to be inferior.

Public schools and universities are indoctrination camps. Teachers like this chick are the norm.

link   

I think it depends on where you live. We don't really have that problem in my local schools. Not ALL teachers are trying to brain wash their students. I remember doing mock elections in school to learn about the process but the teachers never told us who to vote for or what to think.Though I'm not sure you could say the same about university professors.

Take this lady for example:

edit on 16-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
School Children Taught to Praise Obama

This was filmed around June 19, 2009 at the B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington, NJ.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I must disagree.

Though she may be for silencing different opinions and hating people who dare to think differently from her narrow little mind, she has a right to be as ####ing stupid as she can be.

And this idiotic example of leftist violent hatred has just as much a right to vomit her filth as anyone else does.

She does have a right to be effing stupid.

She does NOT have a right to teach your children to be effing stupid too.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Obama Kids Music Video : Cute or Creepy ?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

She should be allowed to teach her extremism to grade school children?

What happens when one group makes a total long term agenda of targeting schools to selectively hire the staff full of ideologues?

They already have.

We can't start punishing, restricting people just because they think differently.

We just can't.

Freedom is just that. Freedom. It comes with risks involved. Especially people who want to take it away.

But freedom has always, and will always be our to keep or give away.

I despise this person. She is a Marxist hater.

But even Marxist haters have a right to vomit their filth.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Onto small children?

You're jus being a needle!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I must disagree.

She does have a right to be effing stupid.

She does NOT have a right to teach your children to be effing stupid too.

I would hope that this sack of cow puss would have the basic intelligence to keep her professional job professional and her hatred part-time violence spree separate.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Onto small children?

You're jus being a needle!

Sorry.

But if we are to stand up for the rights of all Americans to be able to express themselves, then we must stand up for her rights as well.

I know that she would take away my rights in a heartbeat.

But I am for freedom while she is a pus-bag fascist.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

We get what your saying. We do.

But people like that middle school teacher should not be on tax payer dime teaching HATRED to younger minds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join