It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh! NOW Leaks Are A Problem?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ante you wouldn't even go near what was in those wikileaks. You had a throbbing one about Russia.
You are the last person that should be posting this.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

1. A leak is not a leak
2. The source is not irrelevant
3. Seems the DNC has stopped crying about their own dirty laundry now that they have this pacifier
4. Send the them all to jail
5. Your grammar sucks.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You are aware that they did in fact find more classified info when they re-opened the investigation, right? Easy thing to miss, what with practically zero MSM outlets reporting it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

He attacked the leaks that had come from inside his administration because of their "classified" nature, much of which, he claimed, was "fake news".

He said: "I called, as you know, Mexico. It was a very confidential, classified call. All of a sudden it's out there for the world to see. It's supposed to be secret. Same thing with Australia.

"All of a sudden people are finding out exactly what took place. The same thing happened with General Flynn
"The first thing I thought when I saw this was how does the press get this classified information? You know why, because it's an illegal process. And the press should be ashamed of themselves.

Actually disclosing classified information is a felony offense. Every legal right to go after the leekers. Unlike Pizza party communications or how the insiders are going to screw Bernie and Trump you are dealing with high level classified information between heads of state ..... news.sky.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Nothing in the Democrat Party is "classified" in the sense of government. The Democrat Party is a private entity. If they consider themselves the government, it certainly explains a whole lot about their behavior.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Apples and oranges.

The DNC hacks are more akin to the Sony hacks, if the guilty party is ever found and prosecuted, there is no chance for the death penalty. These Flynn leaks, however, do come with some pretty hefty punishment, like lethal injection.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Wikileaks are an important part of modern day society.

The TRUTH is not partisan and is always desired.

I don't see a problem.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

There is a huge difference in a leak from inside the dnc and a leak inside the nsa.

In fact it is not even a real comparison.
But hey slag on!

There was no leak from inside the DNC, it was hacked by the Russians and then released through Wikileaks. Personally, I am a fan of leaks on both sides because it keeps the politicians (including Trump) accountable. But there is definitely hypocrisy going on with the Republicans, and some with the Democrats. I think if Trump and his advisors were working with Russia to get him elected, that should be investigated. I think the issue will either go away (if he didn't do anything) or get him impeached (if he did). I'm keeping an eye on the issue every day.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

There was no leak from inside the DNC, it was hacked by the Russians and then released through Wikileaks.

Do you have proof of Russian hacking or are you just talking out of your ass?

Seth Rich is a much more likely person to have released those emails for several reasons. One, he actually had access to them and two he was conveniently killed.

Either way you and I have no idea what really happened so stop stating your speculation as fact.

edit on 2017/2/17 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
In the months prior to the election, then candidate Trump and his supporters sure did love them some WikiLeaks didn't they? And when non-supporters expressed concern and dismay over how and by whom the emails were obtained and alarm at the motivation for the hacks and releases, supporters said, "Why does it matter? How can exposing corruption ever be a bad thing?"

The then candidate Trump even glibbly (or candidly?) beseeched the Russians to hack his opponent.

In October when conservative commentator Paul Sperry cited leaks from unnammed FBI sources when making claims that "FBI agents are ready to revolt" in a NY Post piece, Trump and his supporters cheered on the supposed rogue agents from the FBI's New York office and the right-wing echo chamber went to work promoting a narrative of super patriots working from the inside against "Crooked Hillary."

And when FBI Directory Comey sent his letter to Congress ten days before the election, Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz couldn't wait to tweet about it:

FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened

Trump supporters were elated to have Comey exerting undue and wholly unprecedented influence over the election. Those rogue agents were forcing his hand! Suddenly, Steve Pieczenik's YouTube videos were going from hundreds or thousands of views to hundreds of thousands or millions of views. Again, the Trump supporters cheered on what they believed to be some sort of uprising of the "good guys" working from the inside, colluding with the media to thwart the evil Hillary.

WND - Coups, counter-coups rage within American government

However, Pieczenik said intelligence operatives and staff officials in various government agencies have formed a force to counter the “Clinton coup.”

The alliance, he claims, is what is behind increasing efforts by both independent journalists and law enforcement officials to put more pressure on the woman Donald Trump has dubbed “Crooked Hillary.”

“In order to stop this coup, we in the intelligence community and others involved have informally gotten together,” he announced. “And with their permission, I am permitted to announce we are initiating a counter-coup through Julian Assange and Wikileaks.”

“Not only do we have your number, we’re going to stop you from making Hillary the president of the United States. And at the same time, we will convict and indict the president of the Untied States, Loretta Lynch and many others who are involved in the cover-up of the massive corruption that occurred under the Clinton Foundation,” he said.

Pieczenik said a large number of operatives are involved.

“I am just a small part of something far bigger than myself,” he claimed. “It was the brave men and women who were in the FBI, the CIA, the director of intelligence, the military intelligence and men and women in 15 other intelligence organizations who are sick and tired of seeing this corruption in the White House in the Justice Department and in the intelligence system. And we decided that there was something we had to do to save the republic.

“We’re going through a major transition and, frankly, a second American Revolution.”

Ironically enough, among tho

Cry me a freakin' river!!! Leaking classified information as the left has done recently is a huge difference from a 3rd party hacking the DNC unprotected email system. The fact is this...the DNC got caught with their hand (or some other appendage) in the cookie jar and were called out for...and NEVER DENIED...that what was discovered was true and that this is who they really are while they lie to the face of America.

Those calling racist are racist. Those who call fro the support of minorities are using them and calling them stupid. Those who cry when someone cheats have been cheating, etc.

You guys did it...you guys wear it. I'm surprised you aren't all hiding your shame in a hole somewhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

There is a huge difference in a leak from inside the dnc and a leak inside the nsa.

But hey slag on!

Last time I checked Edward Snowden who leaked NSA info is having a hard time getting a pardon. Meanwhile it's okay for the mainstream media to do it. It's called hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

But hey slag on!

Last time I checked Edward Snowden who leaked NSA info is having a hard time getting a pardon. Meanwhile it's okay for the mainstream media to do it. It's called hypocrisy.

False equivalency. The news is reporting leaked information. They aren't doing the leaking. If you wanted your comparison to be apt you needed to compare the news media reporting these leaks to the Guardian (the news affiliate that Snowden leaked to) and how they were treated. Well the Guardian is still in business so you have nothing to complain about.
edit on 17-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Weren't you condemning leaks in the same time period? Can I assume that you're now all about leaks?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not false, if Snowden cant be pardoned for his leaks, then those leaking NSA stuff should also pay the price. And they ARE leaks.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 17 Feb 2017 15:12:08 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 17 Feb 2017 15:12:08 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Just curious, what office does the POTUS candidate eventually hold? Thanks for your insight.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yes, because they tapped FLYNN and not RUSSIA.

Are you even this serious to have this many memes surround your profile and be this incorrect? It's a running joke right?
edit on 17-2-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: 727Sky
If they consider themselves the government,

Maybe you just don't know what a Government is. Because they just factually are one. So is the GOP.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Gotta find out who they are first. That's kind of the point of remaining anonymous, no?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
wait how did we get to comparing a foreign national with a website publishing information they received with the CIA wiretapping US citizens phone calls and then disclosing them to the media for personal gain?

This is a warning shot, to let trump know they have everything they need and have grown so bold as to use it whenever it suits them in public so he can go and # off somewhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

But hey slag on!

There was no leak from inside the DNC, it was hacked by the Russians and then released through Wikileaks. Personally, I am a fan of leaks on both sides because it keeps the politicians (including Trump) accountable. But there is definitely hypocrisy going on with the Republicans, and some with the Democrats. I think if Trump and his advisors were working with Russia to get him elected, that should be investigated. I think the issue will either go away (if he didn't do anything) or get him impeached (if he did). I'm keeping an eye on the issue every day.

there is still zero evidence that the russians were the ones who hacked it other then they found an ip address that goes back to russia. if u know anything about computers youd know that it is not evidence of russia hacking though. just that someone used that ip address to do their dirty work. whats funny is u can attribute a russian hack to anything if thats the all the evidence your going to use. i bet even your local shopping markets networks would have russia ip's logged in the system. anyone who wanted to spend just a short amount of time googling how to do it could do the same exact thing from anywhere in the world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join