It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Unpresidential for the President of the United States to Attack the Media

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentgood
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not even close. Not even close. Below 50%.

Prove it.

I cited the Gallup polls.

So go ahead, show us your evidence.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Approval rating is what they would get if they go through an election. His got 52.9% votes on November 4, 2008. It went downhill from there.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentgood

Approval rating is what they would get if they go through an election. His got 52.9% votes on November 4, 2008. It went downhill from there.

Ah. I see you are a freshly minted ATS member as of today.

My bad.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
Im still trying to figure out how he blew the 2 questions on a possible rise in anti semitism so badly from 2 different reporters..What should be easy home run questions. First one he attacked the reporter for giving him a complicated question (which it wasnt really), and then praised himself. Second question, his basic answer was "some democrats are anti semetic too"

The fact that you are asking a president of the United States, who literally just met the leader of the Jewish Ethno-state and was praised. That happened yesterday! Netanyahu is happy he is dealing with Trump, not Obama.

It's an insult to the president, to PM netanyahu, an insult to the american people. And worst an insult to his son in law and daughter who are jewish. It was bait. Trying to run a press conference and getting bait questions, waste of time for the whole world.

I remember the media asking Obama when he wavered on Israel and made a terrible deal with Iran being asked by reporters "Are you an Anti-Semite?". Yeah Right.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Did Trump get asked by a reporter Are you anti semite? I didn't watch. If true, that reporter needs the boot.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

American Jews Alarmed By Surge in Anti-Semitism - Fortune Magazine

Anti Semitic Assaults Rise Dramatically in the US - ADL

And others ...

It's a valid question, particularly in the context of Mr. Trump's family, and with the Israeli PM next to him.

It's a valid question in any circumstance for any President.

How can concern about attacks on Americans be "insulting"?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The judge ruled no preference to religion. By the same logic, the reporter also cannot talk about religion.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: RazorV66
I didn't watch the video and I really don't need to watch it to know I am happy about what Trump said.
[snip]

May I congratulate you on your stark honesty here?

Perhaps other Trump acolytes should just admit that whatever Mr. Trump does or says is A-OK with them, no facts needed.

My god, how did we get here???

We got here because of the insane Leftist ideology that is driving this country to brink of extinction.
They want to turn us in to West Middle East and North Mexico by not stopping the influx of illegal immigrants.
We are not giving the country away without a fight and the Leftists will NOT win.
As far as Trump, I voted for him to fix this country and if he has to explode some Leftist heads along the way, even better.
I whole heartedly agree with him to call out the MSM assholes, I don't care how he does it.
The sooner you guys realize that it's not Washington business as usual with him, the better off you will be.
We have already seen other countries elect leaders that are similar to Trump and more are on the way.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The "Leftists" you're railing on about are Americans just as you are.

It's their country too. They have the same rights as you do. You don't own America.

I congratulated you on your blunt honesty that you don't care about facts, you don't care about reality, you will support anything and everything that Mr. Trump does blindly. That is your right, as well.

/shrug

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The "Leftists" you're railing on about are Americans just as you are.

It's their country too. They have the same rights as you do. You don't own America.

I congratulated you on your blunt honesty that you don't care about facts, you don't care about reality, you will support anything and everything that Mr. Trump does blindly. That is your right, as well.

/shrug

Yes they are Americans.....they are Americans that do not care about America.
All we heard from them was if you cannot accept the election results, you are anti-American.
Well the election didn't go their way and they won't accept the results....they are anti-American by their own definition.
All we heard was they will move to Canada if Trump is elected...anti-American but they are still here.
Funny we didn't hear them say they would move to Mexico.
What facts or reality don't I care about? The reality that the Leftist's feelings are hurt?
You are right, I don't give a sh*t about that.
The fact and reality is, is that Trump is doing the things he said he was going to do.
The only people that don't care about facts and reality are the Leftists, they can't face the reality that this is the new normal and the fact that Trump is paving the way to getting rid of political correctness.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: Stevemagegod

lol, I watched the entire train wreck, including that portion.

I suppose I'm not impressed that the POTUS is aware of mutually assured destruction.
Relieved that this president is aware, definitely. Impressed, not so much.

But yet you think Russia is the enemy when you had no problem with Obama working hand in hand with Iran?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You're speaking in rather ludicrous generalities. You don't even know who you are talking about. You have a fiction created for you by the media of what "a Leftist" is ... and you are merely waving that sock puppet around.

No one is anti-American because you say they are or because they believe differently from you.

I would be willing to bet that you had less than complimentary things to say about our past President, so, by your own definition, I guess you are anti-American as well.

Welcome.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I don't think the people of Russia are my enemy, but I very much dislike Putin.
Just as I admire the Iranian people, but not Ali Khomeni or his mouthpiece President Hassan Rouhani.

Obama made mistakes.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

I don't think the people of Russia are my enemy, but I very much dislike Putin.
Just as I admire the Iranian people, but not Ali Khomeni or his mouthpiece President Hassan Rouhani.

Obama made mistakes.

One might note, in the midst of all this Russia love, that they have hundreds of ICBMs with thousands of warheads currently targeting our cities.

For some, that might categorize them as an "enemy."

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It was hard to hear the journalists in the news conference today but as far as I could tell out of them all there was one lady...ONE! that had the common decency and manners to smile and say 'good morning Mr President' introduce herself and ask her questions in a professional tone. Anyone remember what her name was? she was quite a young lady.

Not interested in left or right, just basic manners! Geez there are children watching!

I don't blame Trump for calling them out on their professional conduct, those folk need to raise their game, they are representing their profession,employers and countries!

Hopefully they will also work on the quality of the questions they ask.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: ketsuko

Can't you just admit that Trump is more focused on waging war than governing? He can't even get out of his own way. He's petty and narrow and self-absorbed. I concede the press is obsessed and unfair but he has all the power, he is failing to just take care of business and ignore them.

He's supposedly Mr. CEO, the deal-maker, business man - well this is Crisis Management 101. He needs to shut up and show them.

How is he supposed to govern when the media is attacking him with fake Russian stories constantly.

It is obvious they are attempting to stop him by diverting attention to garbage which he and his administration has to respond to.

He does not have all the power. The intelligence agencies have a lot of power and he cannot afford to simply ignore them because they specialize in taking down governments. This press conference was a good first step.

With all that said, he is still getting way more done than any other president I have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

so when a black guy attacks a white guy, they asked obama if he hates whites. cmon dude.

First Link: the swastika in philly was a black guy. false flag dud. vids have since been removed.

are they going to link more false flags that have happened. Quite a few have been prosecuted.
Next you'll show me the pic of 2 jews with Tila doing the nazi salute at the richard spencer event.

Second link:

The number of violent anti-Semitic assaults taking place in the U.S. rose dramatically last year, contributing to a three percent rise in the total number of anti-Jewish incidents reported in 2015,

3% There is nothing Dramatic about 3%.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: oxford

Perhaps they could just have Mr. Trump hand them the questions he'd like to answer beforehand?

LOL.

Perhaps when the President acts like a President instead of a spoiled child, they'll address him as such?

Just speculation.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think this presser and the Russia hysteria is just so much ludicrousness.

Does anyone remember Hillary's stance during the campaign? She wanted to establish no-fly zones in Syria in direct provocation of Russian interests. I recall a lot of threads in which people on both sides of the political divide were calling her idea nucking futz and accusing her of being a warmonger.

Some were claiming the NWO wanted a war between the US and Russia.

It seems the whole war with Russia thing is what they seem to want. Now instead of being worried that someone is too belligerent with Russia, the caterwauling is that someone is too friendly. That Russia is behind this state of affairs, and it makes for an awfully Russia hostile impression in the press if nothing else.

Trump is absolutely right about one thing:

No one wants WWIII with Russia ... do they? DO THEY? Because at times, I am starting to wonder the way they keep pushing and pushing for the Trump warmonger stance.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Russia has intercontinental nuclear weapons trained on every major American city.

Russia has similar weapons trained on our European allies.

Russia interfered in our most Presidential election to whatever degree.

Despite the current love-affair with Putin/Russia on the part of some, there is no reasonable way that they cannot be considered one of our dire enemies in the world.

Flat out. No questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join