It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Unpresidential for the President of the United States to Attack the Media

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Shepard Smith is acting like an hysterical little girl! LOL! What a hater. Some in the media have their little ruffled panties in a wad, and methinks Smith is one of them.

Donald Trump speaks to the American people. He speaks about unifying our country and unifying the world. The media and the Democrat Party are the dividers. They refuse to honor the man We The People elected and are throwing monkey wrenches in everything starting with his cabinet picks. Sickening!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Shepard Smith is acting like an hysterical little girl! LOL! What a hater. Some in the media have their little ruffled panties in a wad, and methinks Smith is one of them.

Donald Trump speaks to the American people. He speaks about unifying our country and unifying the world. The media and the Democrat Party are the dividers. They refuse to honor the man We The People elected and are throwing monkey wrenches in everything starting with his cabinet picks. Sickening!

These the D Party is the Swamp. And the Swamp is fighting back hard.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He needs to be on the Morning Joe...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I agree. I think I saw a ratings sheet that shows Morning Joe #11 out of 13. IMO, that's exactly where Smith needs to go! Maybe we need to suggest that to Fox. Put someone in there that doesn't act like an hysterical little girl that just saw a big spider. He has become a real spinner, but I don't think he ever liked Mr. Trump. Trump "offends" him and his PC sensibilities, I guess.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

The only thing that is "crazy" is the integrity of the press.

When you have hundreds of media accounts that lead back to one person and/or the same organizations there is definitely something going on.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: RazorV66
I didn't watch the video and I really don't need to watch it to know I am happy about what Trump said.
Just reading the reactions from the Leftists on here about it is enough for me to think that Trump hit their heads out of the park with it Lol.
8 years of Leftist exploding heads baby!!
They don't like that Trump just says whatever is on his mind as opposed to the regular politicians that just sit there and lie out of both sides of their mouths.
Political Correctness and the hysterical Leftist Ideology is going the way of the dinosaurs.....extinction.

I wonder when you'll realize that we've been laughing at him for things like this.

Just like we have been laughing at you Leftists for your constant hysterical hissy fits.
The entire world sees you guys for what you really are.
edit on 16-2-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: matafuchs

I agree. I think I saw a ratings sheet that shows Morning Joe #11 out of 13. IMO, that's exactly where Smith needs to go! Maybe we need to suggest that to Fox. Put someone in there that doesn't act like an hysterical little girl that just saw a big spider. He has become a real spinner, but I don't think he ever liked Mr. Trump. Trump "offends" him and his PC sensibilities, I guess.

Shepard Smith is deliberate Liberal plant by Fox News management, they let him say what he wants to say and then bring on 10 conservative anchors after him to steady the ship.
Juan Williams is another one, they have to show the hysterical side once in a while.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I didn't watch the video and I really don't need to watch it to know I am happy about what Trump said.
Just reading the reactions from the Leftists on here about it is enough for me to think that Trump hit their heads out of the park with it Lol.
8 years of Leftist exploding heads baby!!
They don't like that Trump just says whatever is on his mind as opposed to the regular politicians that just sit there and lie out of both sides of their mouths.
Political Correctness and the hysterical Leftist Ideology is going the way of the dinosaurs.....extinction.

I wonder when you'll realize that we've been laughing at him for things like this.

Just like we have been laughing at you Leftists for your constant hysterical hissy fits.
The entire world sees you guys for what you really are.

Sure sure. I've heard this hyperbole before.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

lol, I watched the entire train wreck, including that portion.

I suppose I'm not impressed that the POTUS is aware of mutually assured destruction.
Relieved that this president is aware, definitely. Impressed, not so much.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

have you checked the latest polls ?, the US population does not trust the media

www.gallup.com...

edit on 16-2-2017 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It was awesome, and the Very Fake News has it coming.

I didn't vote for the guy but that was awesome. The so called News organizations NEED to be called out for their BS.

I loved how he exposed their hypocrisy around the protection and silence of Hillary scandals.

Now if he could Just fire the FCC head and stop that stupid wall that is only going to cost billions to maintain and build and not go after the real reason immigrants are coming illegally.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Tell her to record it later when they run it after the late night junk shows and tomorrow she can watch two episodes. When I still watched TV, I've had to do that just to keep up. It's no big deal, just a little annoying. And Obama was the biggest TV interruptus.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

originally posted by: Watcher777
a reply to: marg6043

I think what I worry about the most is the this full blown attack on the administration by the media. This is not just the MSM, but you see it on Twitter, on media message boards, on any media outlet.

Or, what you are seeing isn't a full blown attack, only the crazy that is Trump. It is the the press' job to be at a press conference, and ask tough questions.

The responses on Twitter and other media? Legitimate concerns about the man at the helm of our government.

Listen, 46% of the voting electorate got exactly what they wanted.
The rest of us see a delusional, undisciplined reality TV star playing president for magical ratings. sad.
o

I hate to break it to you but Trump's approval rating is at 55% and rising.

You are part of the delusional 45%.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

[snip]

May I congratulate you on your stark honesty here?

Perhaps other Trump acolytes should just admit that whatever Mr. Trump does or says is A-OK with them, no facts needed.

My god, how did we get here???

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Trump's approval rating is at 39% in the Pew poll.

The only thing rising is his disapproval rating.

The Hill

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Obama won the 2008 election with 52.9% of vote. That was his highest approval rate. It went downhill from there.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

I hate to break it to you but Trump's approval rating is at 55% and rising.

You are part of the delusional 45%.

Your number doesn't appear to be accurate, but I honestly don't care if I am in a camp all by myself. It's not a contest.
I find Trump, his appointees and staff to be a threat to America.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentgood
Obama won the 2008 election with 52.9% of vote. That was his highest approval rate. It went downhill from there.

Not even close to factual.

He was at 67% approval the first week (Jan 21-25 2009) and stayed above 60% for six months, according to Gallup.

Gallup Presidential Approval Rating Barack Obama

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not even close. Not even close. Below 50%.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

The 55% number is from Rasmussen.

FYI.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join