It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Unpresidential for the President of the United States to Attack the Media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: kosmicjack
That was literally the craziest hour and half on live TV since 9/11.

The saddest part is that you just know there are people in the White House back patting the toddler -in-chief at this very moment.

I don't even know if I feel comfortable discussing this madness on the internet anymore, it's all so unhinged, who really knows what this administration is actually capable of doing, given it's all out war on critics.

There are critics and there are critics.

Do you honestly not know the difference between a critic and someone not even interested in attempting to tell an honest story?

Btw, how many also know that Obama used secret negotiations with the Iranian mullahs before the US elections were even over in 2008?

He did.

He even tells them nit to negotiate with bush.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My wife's taking this seriously! Once again the SOB interrupted her Soaps! And then, of course, the agony continued because NBC felt compelled to do their inane commentary thing for 30 minutes AFTER he finally shut up!

I'm seriously thinking of tweeting Melania to keep her husband off the air from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Or maybe Ivanka......she seems to be his prime advisor!

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The best way to silence your critics is to win, to out-perform expectations. Having a meltdown only draws more criticism. It's no different than a kid dealing with a bully on a playground. But this isn't some elementary school antics - it's the Presidency.

And if he is winning?

The press wouldn't report it.

Do you know what the press has started adding to the CPI to factor in inflation these days? Food and fuel. Do you know what they've NOT added for the past 8 years? Food and fuel. Guess what happened to inflation all of a sudden. It went up. Shocker! DOOM. more doom to report on. Trump is killing the economy. Nope, they just started using different numbers to make it look much worse. THey also started using a different number for unemployement too instead of the U3 they usedto make Obama look good.

The press is out to make us think things are getting worse. And they will focus on that. It's dishonest.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Shepard Smith is turning into a CNN Fake News type fact-twisting foaming-at-the-mouth Trump-hating liberal.

Any guesses about whether MSNBC or CNN will hire him? He has become their kind of pundit.
edit on 16-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think what I worry about the most is the this full blown attack on the administration by the media. This is not just the MSM, but you see it on Twitter, on media message boards, on any media outlet.

There is this insurgence of negativity in every outlet. When you follow the trails back to the source there are some truly shady organizations/people that are pushing this. I think a few people have been picking up on what is happening, but these organizations need to be outed.

link   
No, it's not. The media has gotten away with their attitude for much too long. If we had a truthful media it wouldn't be so bad, but these guys have been blatantly anti-Trump from the very beginning First they ignored him, then they laughed at him. Then they fought him, and now he's won. The media can get over themselves.

link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Just Kidding he can use his 1st Amendment privilege to.
That was fun and awesome...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I didn't watch the video and I really don't need to watch it to know I am happy about what Trump said.
Just reading the reactions from the Leftists on here about it is enough for me to think that Trump hit their heads out of the park with it Lol.
8 years of Leftist exploding heads baby!!
They don't like that Trump just says whatever is on his mind as opposed to the regular politicians that just sit there and lie out of both sides of their mouths.
Political Correctness and the hysterical Leftist Ideology is going the way of the dinosaurs.....extinction.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Lol. This news conference was a waste of time, told us nothing new about his controversies, and hit all his normal talking points. "Blah blah blah. The media is evil. The world is against me. Yadda yadda yadda." No one is taking this seriously.
What controversies??? He showed the general public there are no controversies...It's all fake news...Fake controversies...Best press conference ever...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It was awesome, and the Very Fake News has it coming.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I didn't watch the video and I really don't need to watch it to know I am happy about what Trump said.
Just reading the reactions from the Leftists on here about it is enough for me to think that Trump hit their heads out of the park with it Lol.
They don't like that Trump just says whatever is on his mind as opposed to the regular politicians that just sit there and lie out of both sides of their mouths.
Political Correctness and the hysterical Leftist Ideology is going the way of the dinosaurs.....extinction.

Honestly, it really wasn't a whole lot different from a typical press conference with one difference. Trump doesn't speak like a polished politician.

Every president I can remember basically says whatever is on his mind without actually really answering the question about 90% of the time, even Obama, and even the softballs he did this. The big difference between Obama and Trump is that Trump lectured the press on their dishonesty when he did it and compared things he was getting hammered on to things others who didn't get hammered had done.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
No, it's not. The media has gotten away with their attitude for much too long. If we had a truthful media it wouldn't be so bad, but these guys have been blatantly anti-Trump from the very beginning First they ignored him, then they laughed at him. Then they fought him, and now he's won. The media can get over themselves.

Actually 1st they said he wasn't serious.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Trump uses the media as useful idiots to point out the MSM's hypocrisy.

He is playing 4d chess in their heads.
edit on 16-2-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Honestly, it really wasn't a whole lot different from a typical press conference with one difference. Trump doesn't speak like a polished politician.

Every president I can remember basically says whatever is on his mind without actually really answering the question about 90% of the time, even Obama, and even the softballs he did this. The big difference between Obama and Trump is that Trump lectured the press on their dishonesty when he did it and compared things he was getting hammered on to things others who didn't get hammered had done.

Obama only lectured Fox and Rush Limbaugh because they weren't kissing ass. "If I listened to Fox or Rush I wouldnt vote for me either".

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sounds like a beautiful reason to have an investigation. To clear up all these inconsistencies. No? Why is the Trump camp so adamant against it? If Flynn did nothing illegal then it would make sense for the Presidency to get ahead of it with an investigation and clear his name.

link   
ITS UNPRESIDENTIAL for the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO ATTACK the Media

the 'Media' is misrepresenting itself... the MSM 'PRESS CORPs" is not transmitting NEWS

the MSM needs to declare themselves as Commentary, publishing under the banner we know as 'Yellow Journalism"...the fluff stuff of twisted facts to sell copies of newspapers or to draw attention to their particular broadcasts...

the POTUS lectured the MSM like a school-marm instructing all the 'Special' student-reporters that you can attract more flies with honey than with vinegar...but keep doing your decades long slide into irrational News & time-tested stupidity ...

of hate-Trump tactics as you wish. DJT pointed out the anti-Trump untruths and twisted facts, false-news/false-polls was seen-through by the voting public--so He Won the current MSM Lost....but by all means continue in the insanity of trying to have a 3rd term for the BHO party (OFA) re-purposed to end the American Dream

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | OFA Blog
my.ofa.us...

Organizing for America is the grassroots organization that supports President Obama's agenda for change...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I wonder when you'll realize that we've been laughing at him for things like this.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777

I think what I worry about the most is the this full blown attack on the administration by the media. This is not just the MSM, but you see it on Twitter, on media message boards, on any media outlet.

Or, what you are seeing isn't a full blown attack, only the crazy that is Trump. It is the the press' job to be at a press conference, and ask tough questions.

The responses on Twitter and other media? Legitimate concerns about the man at the helm of our government.

Listen, 46% of the voting electorate got exactly what they wanted.
The rest of us see a delusional, undisciplined reality TV star playing president for magical ratings. sad.
edit on 2/16/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

originally posted by: Watcher777

Or, what you are seeing isn't a full blown attack, only the crazy that is Trump. It is the the press' job to be at a press conference, and ask tough questions.

The responses on Twitter and other media? Legitimate concerns about the man at the helm of our government.

Listen, 46% of the voting electorate got exactly what they wanted.
The rest of us see a delusional, undisciplined reality TV star playing president for magical ratings. sad.

Haha you say he is undisciplined? That is Gold! Tell me did you watch the part where he says America and Russia are Nuclear Powers and no one would win in a Nuclear Holocaust and it would be better for THE WORLD IF WE GOT ALONG? But im betting you didn't watch that part.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
For many years all I have heard on this forum was how corrupt the MSM is, now it is a different story?
edit on 16-2-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join