It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Unpresidential for the President of the United States to Attack the Media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The wife is getting really pissed at Trump. He is taking over the Days of Our Lives timeframe. She called it The Days of Trumps life show hour now, he is getting worse than Obama was with interrupting her soap opera..

link   
a reply to: Olivine

I'm wondering how a leak can be real but fake news at the same time.

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The wife is getting really pissed at Trump. He is taking over the Days of Our Lives timeframe. She called it The Days of Trumps life show hour now, he is getting worse than Obama was with interrupting her soap opera..

Yeah, well Obama interrupted all of our favorite shows too.

He even despoiled Mythbusters.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I disagree. His delivery is not done with the politician's finesse, but the honesty and forthright way of laying it out there for the American people to hear and see for themselves, is very refreshing.

I don't give two sh**s about smooth-talking bs. I would rather hear the honest to goodness truth and I like that he calls the media out for their lies.

BTW, somebody is going to go to jail over leaking the classified information to the media.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sometimes is easier to ignore facts because that is not what people wants to talk about, people love to post in forums that are only to bash and troll that is why we got soo many in ATS lately.

I liked the press conference, I love the way Trump fought back the media and to tell the truth that's Why I voted for Trump because he doesn't take #.

edit on 16-2-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm wondering how a leak can be real but fake news at the same time.

Because we still have no idea what was actually IN the leak?

We only know that who it involved and that they talked and everything else is rumor and innuendo. There is no hard transcript.

Everyone who has paid attention knows that there was no illegality found in the investigation of the call itself and that's it, but that hasn't stopped every news outlet from reckless speculation based solely on the tidbits leaked. It's all teh reckless speculation that is the fake.

Let me remind you of Hands Up Don't Shoot which is also based off fake news. Sure Micheal Brown was shot by a cop but the actual facts of the case have been completely expunged by the fake elements created by the reckless speculation presented as fact.
edit on 16-2-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Can't you just admit that Trump is more focused on waging war than governing? He can't even get out of his own way. He's petty and narrow and self-absorbed. I concede the press is obsessed and unfair but he has all the power, he is failing to just take care of business and ignore them.

He's supposedly Mr. CEO, the deal-maker, business man - well this is Crisis Management 101. He needs to shut up and show them.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Did you enjoy the none political correctness he show in his press conference, its like fresh air.

Trump gave it to them, the media in CNN are raging and spiting all over now on Trumps treatment of them.

He is raw, honest but brutally raw, I love it.

And to tell the truth that is what I want from Trump.

edit on 16-2-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Which war is he waging?

I missed where we declared on anybody.

link   

No. The entire phrase is an oxymoron. If the leak is real then the story itself is real. Otherwise it wouldn't be classified and be necessitating a leak. If the leak is a fake then the story is a fake and there is no need to be outraged that it happened. Just show that it was a fake story.

We only know that who it involved and that they talked and everything else is rumor and innuendo. There is no hard transcript.

If you'd actually bother to read what the news is reporting about the Flynn case you'd see it is very by the numbers and without innuendo and speculation. There are several different sources online that just show a timeline of known events.

Let me remind you of Hands Up Don't Shoot which is also based off fake news. Sure Micheal Brown was shot by a cop but the actual facts of the case have been completely expunged by the fake elements created by the reckless speculation presented as fact.

Clearly you need a reminder that that controversy didn't start as a leak from a government office.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are critics and there are critics.

"There will be people who say it is unhinged"
--Bret Baier, Fox News

link   

He is wagging war alright, on the political correctness crap that has taken over this nation.

kick the darn lobbyist out of Washington so the job can be done.

link   

You know exactly what I mean.
Against the media and the intel community.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I agree someone will be going to jail, but it won't be someone from the IC.

link   
Im still trying to figure out how he blew the 2 questions on a possible rise in anti semitism so badly from 2 different reporters..What should be easy home run questions. First one he attacked the reporter for giving him a complicated question (which it wasnt really), and then praised himself. Second question, his basic answer was "some democrats are anti semetic too"

edit on 16-2-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I disagree. His delivery is not done with the politician's finesse, but the honesty and forthright way of laying it out there for the American people to hear and see for themselves, is very refreshing.

I don't give two sh**s about smooth-talking bs. I would rather hear the honest to goodness truth and I like that he calls the media out for their lies.

BTW, somebody is going to go to jail over leaking the classified information to the media.

Well said.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

If the intel community is braking laws they should be brought to justice, that is up to 30 years sentence.

Why because we do have laws on how the intel conduct their business base on national security.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Did you enjoy the none political correctness he show in his press conference, its like fresh air.

Trump gave it to them, the media in CNN are raging and spiting all over now on Trumps treatment of them.

He is raw, honest but brutally raw, I love it.

And to tell the truth that is what I want from Trump.

Did you see how he went after the Democrats? Telling them that they ROYALTY SCREWED UP AND ARE NOW USING DELAY TACTICS BECAUSE THEY LOST BADLY.?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That press conference was awesome.
I didn't vote for Trump, but I should have.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
That press conference was awesome.
I didn't vote for Trump, but I should have.

Watch the Rally Later youll love it even more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join