It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS RELEASE: CIA espionage orders for the last French presidential election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I am still trying to gather information on this.

There is a pdf on wikileaks twitter to the files . Due to T&C i can't directly link that here.

Many of you won't be shocked by this news including me .

We have for many years been privy to inner workings of these spook agency's

More info to come.

Thoughts?

Kap.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: spelling.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
HOLY HELL

This is huge!

The infiltrators are everywhere!

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
S&f

Can't wait to have a read.

But like all of the leaks so far they are just another piece to the puzzle. This will help open the eyes of some and remove the heads of many from the sand. More and more people will move away from the defenceless victim to empowered victor and take back our freedoms.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ouch
this is going to be painful
gee didnt the cia director recently resign?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Meanwhile they've got their lackeys in the media blasting Russia for doing the same things. Hypocrisy is rampant.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, we know our government does that kind of stuff. They are good at it. I guess the Russians aren't just as good at doing it, they get caught when they did the DNC. I guess the DNC was hacked by lots of places, not just Russia. For some strange reason there is a big issue about this, Our government security agencies were more interested in keeping more important security concerns protected than the political parties computers. That is reasonable.

I wonder if Trump will stop this stuff. I actually doubt if he can. His actions will be blocked.

I don't necessarily disagree with them doing this, it's better they spend their time hacking the French than our people here. I would bet all of us have government hacking software loaded onto our computers, possibly right from Microsoft.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry but why is this a big deal? We already knew that the US spies on political leaders from other countries. Just like other countries do it to us.

I find this to be no more shocking than the thread the other day about a Russian spy ship off the coast of Delaware.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"...context" for the Vault 7 "series."

The use of the word "context" seems a specific sort of word to choose. "Series" seems to suggest it's coming in waves.

Thanks, OP...been waiting for some evidence that Vault 7 was going to actually happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I'm sorry but why is this a big deal? We already knew that the US spies on political leaders from other countries. Just like other countries do it to us.

I find this to be no more shocking than the thread the other day about a Russian spy ship off the coast of Delaware.

Because if you've read anything on Vault 7 and you know anything about Wikileaks as "publishers," then you would know that what's coming will likely go much deeper and in some very dark directions.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
"...context" for the Vault 7 "series."

The use of the word "context" seems a specific sort of word to choose. "Series" seems to suggest it's coming in waves.

Thanks, OP...been waiting for some evidence that Vault 7 was going to actually happen.

It sure does! As he said 2017 is going to be a big year.

I guess he gave them his response. Do you still have the tweet that says context and series? I don't see it anymore but i had noticed the file address started with _._ which was a clue send out by Anon the other day.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So I guess that Rome vs the Gauls thing wasn't so far out after all...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well, well, its Gurkha cigar time again, Ahhhhh.

Buck

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So the U.S. meddles in foreign elections and then feigns outrage when other countries do the same thing to us?

Who'd a thunk?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You're probably on your phone, but it's in the text of the OP's image.

I believe the series will address different aspects of the IC and deep state. Different but related subjects so-to-speak. Also, besides the serious amount of work to prepare the leaks (vetting, organizing, making searchable, etc.,) Wikileaks has the insightful philosophy that you have to educate and not flood the public mind.

For anyone new to this, the following thread has some good links to the evolving story.

Think the Vault is open

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If there was actually anything earth shattering in this Vault 7 release why would they not just release it? We saw the same thing with the Podesta emails. A slow drip feed that ultimately revealed nothing. I'm sure Wikileaks saw their donations skyrocket though.

Wikileaks is a brand. At this point it seems like their sole goal is to make money.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Where did it say they meddled in the election. I'm sure intelligence services all over the world were monitoring these individuals. It's nice for world leaders to have a head's up on what the new guy on the block might do.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
If there was actually anything earth shattering in this Vault 7 release why would they not just release it? We saw the same thing with the Podesta emails. A slow drip feed that ultimately revealed nothing. I'm sure Wikileaks saw their donations skyrocket though.

Skeered for Hillary and all your posts defending the globalists? That's how I'm reading you. Don't even have to argue it...get ready.

edit on 16-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Meanwhile they've got their lackeys in the media blasting Russia for doing the same things. Hypocrisy is rampant.

Yea, if this doesn't wake people up about the hypocrisy as far as the so called "Russia connection" then I don't know what will. This should hurt the CIA's credibility BIG TIME.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I could care less what happens to Hillary. I didn't vote for her. I'm just pointing out that this particular release is a non-issue. And considering what's happened in the past when they did this slow drip feed I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join