It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, there is nothing wrong with Trump's women tape

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is quote above tells you all you need to know about how trump views women, as his playthings.

That's false. He was ahead of his time in his hiring of women back when there was a glass ceiling.

The National Women In Construction Industry would dispute that. He wasn't hiring women when he was 7 years old. The oldest woman-owned construction business is over 110 years old. And his cabinet picks don't look very ceiling-shattering. For that we'd have to look at George W. Bush with six female cabinet members.

Trump takes credit for a lot of stuff he didn't do.

This was one that he didn't do.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Wonder if Trump hired who was the best?

Should everyone look at what previous admin do and top them?

Seems like an emotional attempt to say the hired more men than Bush so he is bad.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: JAY1980

Nothing to do with it, I am afraid.

This is nothing to do with left and right. This is to do with whether a person is a gentleman or not, whether he is noble or not, whether he is gallant, decent, wholesome, whether he is respectful.

I do not know what it is like your side of the ocean, but although we have both males and females who fail to achieve a standard of comportment and conduct which is acceptable, we do not permit those who do not, to appear as figureheads in our political or intellectual spheres, because quite rightly, we see them as unfit to appear in those roles.

Well, I guess a happy medium is more the reality. We have had manys a creature in charge with failings in some quarters, as well as pompous hypocrites who were quite scary as ministers. However Mr T is in there with just about everything that's pretty despicable, and even as I write, he's lecturing the press again about not telling the truth for a strucken hour, yet just a few days ago on airforce 1, he pretended he knew nothing about Flynn.
Anyway TB, I think you must have scared our threadman off...he's scarpered!

edit on 16-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Trump hired Barbara Res, whom was the first woman to be in charge of the construction of a major skyscraper. She even wrote a book about it. All Alone on the 68th Floor: How One Woman Changed the Face of Construction. Name anyone else in the history of the world that did that.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

so because a former president from the 60's was vulgar that makes it ok for trump to be? that is what you use to defend the dishonorable words trump said?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well, we will never run out of these threads saying the same old things. They keep coming and coming and blasting Trump for being a real person. At least it gives us something to do, as long as we just do not start believing trump is a really good person by constantly trying to tell others to just ignore some of this stuff that is not important.

Our society has turned into a place riddled with complainers and crybabies. It's just our president, we are not fighting a war with Lucifer, Lucifer has his own TV show now. I hate the snobby attitude of the press lately.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Trump hired Barbara Res, whom was the first woman to be in charge of the construction of a major skyscraper. She even wrote a book about it. All Alone on the 68th Floor: How One Woman Changed the Face of Construction. Name anyone else in the history of the world that did that.

But Donald always said he had nothing to do with the hirings at Trump Tower, (especially since there were illegals on the job) funny that,
Barbara Res obviously didn't thank him for the job either, making sure she didn't vote for him.
But I guess you'll just call that made up propaganda too.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

But Donald always said he had nothing to do with the hirings at Trump Tower, (especially since there were illegals on the job) funny that, Barbara Res obviously didn't thank him for the job either, making sure she didn't vote for him.

I wouldn't call it propaganda, I would call it stupidity. Besides being nonsensical, none of what you wrote refutes what I said. You're equating the hiring of low-level construction workers to the hiring of executives within the Trump organization, and are banking on how Barbara Res votes 30 years after the fact to discredit Trump's progressive hiring practices in the 70s and 80s.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

But Donald always said he had nothing to do with the hirings at Trump Tower, (especially since there were illegals on the job) funny that, Barbara Res obviously didn't thank him for the job either, making sure she didn't vote for him.

I wouldn't call it propaganda, I would call it stupidity. Besides being nonsensical, none of what you wrote refutes what I said. You're equating the hiring of low-level construction workers to the hiring of executives within the Trump organization, and are banking on how Barbara Res votes 30 years after the fact to discredit Trump's progressive hiring practices in the 70s and 80s.

No, you just don't get the sarcasm, the workers...the illegal ones that is, didn't get paid much of the time, and most of them never got all they should have, a typical Trump ploy, and denied having illegal workers. Plenty of info going back the 90's or more there. BTW, Barbara did vote for Hillary Clinton.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Yes, because time and time again it's been demonstrated that very few people here give a rat's ass about their guy being better than everybody else. They're just happy "their guy" is the one in office and since other people were scumbags, it's okay for their guy to be a scumbag too.

The behavior is bad when it's not "their guy" that did it, but since somebody else did it, it's okay when "their guy" does it. And then they have the gall to bitch about the state of politics.

It's rather impressive when one is on the outside looking in. Pathetic, but still impressive.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No, you just don't get the sarcasm, the workers...the illegal ones that is, didn't get paid much of the time, and most of them never got all they should have, a typical Trump ploy, and denied having illegal workers. Plenty of info going back the 90's or more there. BTW, Barbara did vote for Hillary Clinton.

You would have to be sarcastic to believe Trump oversaw every aspect, every hire, every cheque, of the Trump Organization with its over 500 subsidiaries—or an idiot.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yes, because time and time again it's been demonstrated that very few people here give a rat's ass about their guy being better than everybody else. They're just happy "their guy" is the one in office and since other people were scumbags, it's okay for their guy to be a scumbag too.

The behavior is bad when it's not "their guy" that did it, but since somebody else did it, it's okay when "their guy" does it. And then they have the gall to bitch about the state of politics.

It's rather impressive when one is on the outside looking in. Pathetic, but still impressive.

That's it in a nutshell. Trump's construction engineer Barbara Res said the same kind of thing talking to the Daily Beast not so long ago,

'Res understood that Trump appealed not only to folks who felt it’s OK to say such things. He also appealed to the larger number of people who felt some measure of shame for harboring prejudices.
“He makes them think it’s OK,” Res says. “And nobody challenges him"

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So everyone who has ever lived has made comment they wouldn't like being made public, does this make Trump bad/good?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: seasonal

last time i checked guys in a machine shop don't run for president, not that there is anything wrong with machinists, it's just that i would prefer a more refined, professional, well mannered individual to run our country. trump is none of the above.

I'd rather have one that works, rather than one that looks good.

edit on 2 16 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I agree with you on this one. This was locker room talk. Say what you will about how he said things on the bus, but the reality is a lot of guys, especially in trades/blue collar work, talk like this. Nothing new here.

It was BS bravado talk.

At 60yo and married, that's all it was, for the young guy.

At 40 it would have been inappropriate and juvenile, but fun one upping the bro's.

Besides, he said this as a private citizen.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
there are plenty of decent, well mannered, moral people out there, not every male speaks about women that way. i would not want my son to grow up speaking that way about women, and when he grows up and sees this video i will tell him that is exactly how not to speak about a woman. i will also tell him about clinton and kennedy and that is doesn't matter the political affinity a pig is a pig!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join