It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, there is nothing wrong with Trump's women tape

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Oh and what he did with tha cigar to the little girl was just nasty...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You all care what Trump said in private, but not one iota that the private conversation was recorded, released and used as political contraband against them without the consent of either participants in said conversation. I do not hope such a thing happens to you, but it would at least teach you the gravity of it, hopefully ending your thought-police puritanism in favour of privacy.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
How can anyone say there is nothing wrong with this.

If i quote what he said then the mods would have to snip my post.

That is how bad what he said is.

He said that because he is famous he could just grope women and kiss them whenever he wants.

This is the leader of America not some guy working on a building site bragging to his mates.

If my boss caught me saying something like that i could possibly lose my job.

I get that people support Trump, thats fine, but at the very least have the balls to admit to his faults.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

hey i am not perfect and have said nasty stuff in my time, i am knocking on 40 years old and the older i get the more mature my conversations become, on that note good thing i do not plan on running for president.

i don't want to sound like a hypocrite but i would like my president to have a more professional demeanor than you're average joe like me lol

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: man404
So this was leaked in the election. I don't find anything illegal about the actions described in the tape. Sure, hitting on a married woman is bad ethically, but it's not illegal.

www.youtube.com...

It's not illegal according to civil law, but it certainly is "unchristian" and "unjewish," and definitely illegal according to God's law.

Thou shalt not commit adultery. -- KJV, Exodus 20:14

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife,
-- KJV, Exodus 20:17

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. -- KJV, Matthew 5:28

So, it's kinda hard to imagine Trump thinking those thoughts and then going to Church "for show."

The two are hard to reconsile.

Of course, all are sinners.

Yet, still, from the manner he "brags" about this sin, it is clear either he doesn't have any understanding or he's really doesn't care.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Men are men.

Reminds me of not wanting little boys to play with toy guns.... You get this.

You can want anything you want, do it yourself. We can't expect perfection from imperfection.

Of course we want out leaders to be a pure as pure can be. But, they are human, should Trump be talking about grabbing P? Nope.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Bingo, this was private.

Should Trump be talking about grabbing P? Nope.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So we are using what the rules are here on an internet forum to dictate what we think should be rules in the real world.

That seem to be a very odd approach to life.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: seasonal

last time i checked guys in a machine shop don't run for president, not that there is anything wrong with machinists, it's just that i would prefer a more refined, professional, well mannered individual to run our country. trump is none of the above.

Oh please.

Johnson was obsessed with his #.

edit on 16-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So we are using what the rules are here on an internet forum to dictate what we think should be rules in the real world.

Not atoll, what i am saying is that you cannot really say there was nothing wrong with what trump said when if i said the same thing on ATS it would have had me post banned potentially. Now I would hope that we hold POTUS to a standard higher than that of ATS.

What he said was wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Bingo, this was private.

Should Trump be talking about grabbing P? Nope.

Society no longer respects privacy. Sure, you might have a private conversation on your cell phone with someone, and exchange private photos. But, when you get to the airport, the government will demand you unlock your phone and show them who you've been talking to, and reveal those private photos to them.

So, everything you say and do, can be used against you. You have no right to privacy. That's the new reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It must be Throwback Thursday. Why are we debating old campaign controversies? There are plenty of current controversies for us to talk about.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What he said was juvenile, and was not great, it was stolen from him and he did not want it to be public. THat is why he doesn't say it in public.

We have all said things that we would not want into the public domain. Men like women, they like their bods. In private and among friend, this is talked about.

Ignoring that men like womens bods is silliness, pure silliness.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

What he said was disgusting.

He said that because he was famous he could do what ever he wants to women, "grab them by the pu@sy". He said that

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

That is disgusting, its shocking, if i was on a night out and heard a guy speak like that i would be very tempted to land him one.

This is quote above tells you all you need to know about how trump views women, as his playthings.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This is quote above tells you all you need to know about how trump views women, as his playthings.

That's false. He was ahead of his time in his hiring of women back when there was a glass ceiling.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That's false. He was ahead of his time in his hiring of women back when there was a glass ceiling.

So what?

does that some how excuse his comments?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I agree with you on this one. This was locker room talk. Say what you will about how he said things on the bus, but the reality is a lot of guys, especially in trades/blue collar work, talk like this. Nothing new here.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What he said was juvenile, and was not great, it was stolen from him and he did not want it to be public. THat is why he doesn't say it in public.

What he said, was more a reflection of what he thought about the people he said these things to, rather than anything he himself believed.

He said these things to impress a certain "class" of person.

He wouldn't say the same things to the Queen of England, for example.

We all tailor our speech to our audience.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ok, you think it was disgusting.
I think it was juvenile, I think watching a dog eat a dead rotting squirrel is disgusting, not what Trump said.

Let's not ignore the fact we are sexual beings. Some are really repressed and some are not. And again, Trump said this in private.

Have you ever said anything in private that you would not want out there?
edit on 16-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So what?

does that some how excuse his comments?

Yes it does. Speaking is a victimless crime. Actions prove everything. Fact is, he has done more for women than you or anyone else could.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join