It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, there is nothing wrong with Trump's women tape

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So this was leaked in the election. I don't find anything illegal about the actions described in the tape. Sure, hitting on a married woman is bad ethically, but it's not illegal.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Why worry about ethics, amirite?

PS - interested to see how long your profile lasts. always fun to see a brand new account posting thread after thread on the same topic in their first day. doesn't seem propaganda-ey at all.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: man404

I do hope no female ever gives you the good grace of her company, since it is clear that it would be wasted upon you, and give you a sense of manhood and legitimacy of thought, that you do not deserve.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
even with everything that trump has said and done he still beat Hillary, he was the lesser of 2 evils in a lot of people`s eyes.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Sweet, another spammer.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Its all good if you dont have respect for yourself or women in general i guess.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Why should Trump respect hookers? Hookers don't deserve respect.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I do hope no female ever gives you the good grace of her company, since it is clear that it would be wasted upon you, and give you a sense of manhood and legitimacy of thought, that you do not deserve.

Listen mate...
Not sure how women act on your side of the pond but...
Most American women are just as bad if not worse that Trump in this video. First thing my GF said when she heard about this was "I say worse **** than that all the time!" That is why this is so laughable. This is the Liberal left culture of sexualizing everything that has the left all TRIGGERED.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentgood

Oh look, another one! GUYS IT'S A HERD!! EVERYBODY GET YOUR CAMERAS!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Trump is using average juvenile (and I agree with locker room) locker room talk. Is it right nope, is this how men talk, yep.

And from what I am told, women also can be juvenile when discussing men. We are sexual beings and sometimes the talks get graphic. get over it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hell people just think of it as a ATL RIGHT RAP VIDEO.

Can't say NOTHING bout it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
During the election, people were paid to act like brain dead libtards. Now, it seems people are being paid to act like brain dead conservatards.

Why?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentgood

Well, he certainly wasn't showing much respect for his wife, Melania.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I wish I could live up to be the perfect mate, I fail..... Everyday.
edit on 16-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

locker room talk? maybe in high school but trump was well in to his 50's when he had this conversation. at some point in a mans life, usually after marriage and children that they begin to have a higher respect for women and they put this type of locker room talk behind them. admiring women is fine but speaking as crudely as trump did well in to his 50's is not a good look for a president.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Why worry about ethics, amirite?

PS - interested to see how long your profile lasts. always fun to see a brand new account posting thread after thread on the same topic in their first day. doesn't seem propaganda-ey at all.

I think they're the same persons/group. Same formula, mudpit-trump-couple sentences-post.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Nothing to do with it, I am afraid.

This is nothing to do with left and right. This is to do with whether a person is a gentleman or not, whether he is noble or not, whether he is gallant, decent, wholesome, whether he is respectful.

I do not know what it is like your side of the ocean, but although we have both males and females who fail to achieve a standard of comportment and conduct which is acceptable, we do not permit those who do not, to appear as figure.s in our political or intellectual spheres, because quite rightly, we see them as unfit to appear in those roles.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Don't ever walk into a machine shop, you may be surprised to how men talk, not only about women.

I am in my mid 40's, and the jokes and locker room talk is still there.

Of course this isn't right, but neither are a ton of thoughts each and everyone of us have.

Should Trump have been talking about grabbing P? Nope.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

From what I understand, Melania was pregnant with Barron, who will be 11 this March, at the time of the tape. So, Donald was months shy of 60 at the time.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

last time i checked guys in a machine shop don't run for president, not that there is anything wrong with machinists, it's just that i would prefer a more refined, professional, well mannered individual to run our country. trump is none of the above.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join