It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, it's not Watergate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah what you describe is all good except for 1 thing; it is still ILLEGAL to record,transcribe or disseminate the info from the american citizen.
Flynn being an american citizen is to be protected PERIOD. Unless the investigation is on flynn, then it is the fbi's baby and not the nsa's.
If the investigation was on flynn then we are back at the same problem of an outgoing admin directing intelligence to target the incoming admin.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

1. Don't confuse my middle fingers for me being "mad." That ship left harbor in early November, my friend. My days of rage are mercifully over for now.
2. You're making a huge assumption that I give a rat's ass whether those presently throwing their tantrums are "on board" or not. I don't care, honestly. I'm enjoying watching them drive more and more moderates towards support of Trump with their childish antics. As far as "reaching out" goes, no... I stand to gain nothing from reaching out to madness, so why would I do it?
3. "Sheep?" LMAO... yeah, believe that, please. Under that wool is something that makes Insanity Wolf look like a Sunday School painting about how Jesus loves the little children, my friend. My only goal in posting the first post I made in this thread, to you, was a professional courtesy to hopefully make some people realize that choosing your battles wisely instead of spitballing everything Trump does *might* yield you some fruit. You'd rather go into Mega Emo Mode, so *spreads hands* continue to be your own devil and make your world a personal hell, or not... your choice where the next 4 or 8 years are concerned.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness

originally posted by: shooterbrody

This is the same kind of bs the W administration was doing post 911 only now instead of being directed at suspected terrorists OUTSIDE of the usa it is being done to us citizens INSIDE the usa.

And So now we see how the erosion of freedoms happens.
If it can be done to your enemies, it can be done to you.

You can look back if you like; I was and will continue to be VERY loud here about the problems with the patriot act or any other domestic spying program.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Trump's support has been dropping by all accounts. Even the most conservative leaning polls are showing his support dropping. You may want to rethink things a bit.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

We'll see how it goes, won't we?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes. Yes we will.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

"You know there is more going on right?"
Oh please tell us what's going on that's so alarming.. Oh wait you did. I'll post below. This was your big thumping story.

"What do you think about Trump failing to act for three weeks on the intelligence Flynn was compromised by the Russians?"

Who cares honestly.. If he's compromised by the Russians then he needs to step down but that isn't any proof of some kind of felony witch hunt. Do you know what dirt the Russians have on him? Don't you think that's kind of important to know before passing any sort of judgement? He could have owed 10,000 dollars in parking tickets in Moscow and refused to pay so Russia would politically embarrass him. Maybe he has a prostitution charge from 8 years ago in Russia. WE DON'T KNOW IF IT'S NO BIG DEAL OR A BIG DEAL. Hence, perhaps, the reason why Trump didn't act on it for three weeks. Maybe, he was digging for more information.

Apparently, It's becoming ever more typical for "flibt" to have "shomtpi"

FLIBT fake liberal idiots banding together
SHOMTPI smelly hippie odors manifesting to pointless intellect

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Who cares honestly..

Yeah, who cares about national security? Such a meaningless topic with no relevance on American lives.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

seems to be that people forget that fact too often. whoever was tapping that line by law was supposed to end the tap right there on the spot when flynn got on. the fact it wasnt tells us that something fishy is going on and someone needs to be held accountable and they need to find out what all they have done illegally on top of that. how many other convos do they have that were recorded illegally?
edit on 16-2-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

SHOMTPI smelly hippie odors manifesting to pointless intellect

You see the beauty of intellect is that it cannot be pointless. That's what makes it intellect.
#JustSayin

As far as the Odoriferous nature of a hippie, have you ever smelled a trailer park Red-Neck?
#PickYourPerfume

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

You mean legally they can spy on Russians but not on domestic citizens?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

I don't see any evidence Trump knew Flynn lied to Pence. Do you have any evidence of that?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You have a situation where we have a puppet president that is under the thumb of an adversarial country. Yes, this is much bigger than Watergate.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

What is your evidence Trump is a puppet? He is not going to drop sanctions on Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join