It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, it's not Watergate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Is very simple, Krazysh0t, only those that wants to see actions, will find them even if they do not exist.

I could say the same about those who don't want to see actions as well. Your point is shallow and dismissive and says nothing about the state of affairs currently.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: residentgood

For the second time in this thread. The spotlight on Trump is covering MORE than just the DNC hack from last year.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

en.m.wikipedia.org...

A what warrant?

And yeah it's true ..I know little about law when spying.
What can I say? Probably why I don't spy.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Power of the press.
Trump would be wise to heed.
People are already growing tired of the cry of fake news.

That's probably why he scheduled a campaign rally this weekend instead of dealing with this ticking time bomb because we ALL know that campaigning one month after taking office is what all other Presidents do.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I see actions, Krazysh0t but those actions are more dangerous that Trump, the actions of the power behind the government seat that can not stand having an outsider take away from them because he can not be controlled.

That is the danger I see, the one that can bring our nation to its knees and destroy us all, because the status quo do not give two rat asses to us the people.

That is the danger I see.

Trump is not the enemy of the people, he is just one man but the enemy of the power behind the government and the one security agencies are protecting, that is what we should all be very much afraid of and what they can do.

Because as with everything we the people are nothing to them but collateral damage.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

We're trying to get over it.

And get it over with.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I see Americans seeing our country headed in a direction away from what it has traditionally stood for doing whatever they can to preserve our traditions and governance.

I also see the callow labeling of these people as the "shadow government" is very naive and is destroying one of our key checks against an out-of-control government.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am soo tired of what is going on right now, see the divisions and the fight, that I don't discuss politics anymore in public, only here.

That is how I feel this days, when you start to see how certain factions within our own government agencies are not there to protect the people, but protect themselves and their ruling elite.

I want my nation to prosper, to fix itself but is not going to happen regardless of who is in power because our own government doesn't belong to use anymore.

Now is time to open our eyes and see who are the real danger to our freedoms and liberties.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentgood
Again, it's all about actions. Nixon did that. Trump did nothing.

We'll see. We don't know what trump did or didn't do nor do we know what he knew.
This leak was simply to get a public investigation going. We needed to know the risks to the presidency.
We need to fully investigate the information being revealed.
We should not just ignore it.
And I'lll just put this out there. The AG gave the info to trump and his advisors. How do we know the leak didn't come from one of them?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Here's the thing. Most Americans don't share this dark, pessimistic, and paranoid view of our government. But when you see them acting against your interests, you falsely label them as a cog in this shadow government of yours. Ironically, by not even attempting to understand their viewpoint and blanket labeling their actions like this without any evidence, this is causing and reinforcing the very division you are complaining about in this post.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It is a shadow government and you better believe it, because they are the ones that are killing this country unity feeding you what you want to hear.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It is a shadow government and you better believe it, because they are the ones that are killing this country unity feeding you what you want to hear.

No I won't believe it. As there is no evidence for it other than your opinion here.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It could be said that it appears she was fired to shut her up.
But hey that's conjecture.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: residentgood

Must get moose and squirrel.

There are a few parts of speech missing in your sentence comrade.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentgood
Or how about the Hillary campaign. How much money did she take from Saudi Arabia to overthrow Assad?

and trump did what?

What does Hillary have to do with this.

Google logical fallacies friend.
Learn some stronger debating skills. You won't be sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

He wants to get there early to get the BEST SEATS EVER you know.
He's having a press conference right now. Guess what? He's talking about how he won the election.
And he's said regarding the trade deals he's making.. better than we could possibly understand. (We're too stoopid ya know duh)

No mention of this at all.

OP just got Flynned it seems. Can I say that?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

All SOP.

no it is far from sop
you also clearly do not understand there are laws for this

Uh yes... Our National Security advisor being possibly beholden to the Russians is a HUGE national security issue.

source for him being beholden?
NOT 1 single thing I have read about this has stated that. so source please

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

They are protecting the people. We don't need Russia getting a foot in the door.
DO WE ???

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Russia tapped the conversations too. They can use them to blackmail him.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So if they want to spy on a foreign government they have to get a fisa warrant. Usually no problem. Citizens of the usa are still protected if they are not the target of said warrant.

If they did not get a warrant then there are all kinds of problems that have been exposed.
The nsa does not get to listen to american citizens. Not without a warrant.

www.aclu.org...
That can help as a guide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join