It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low Life Liars …Will Be Caught

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
That is a hypocritical double-standard.

AKA "Core Authoritarianism"

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Snitches get stitches.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

As Trump tries to remake Washington in his own image, it seems he’s going to run into plenty of national security bureaucrats who won’t merely be reluctant to cooperate; they’ll be ready to blow the whistle if the administration does something they consider improper.

Like, see the real skullduggery going on behind the veil? You thought Ben Ghazi gate was big, how about all the covert operations to arm terrorists in the middle east to make Saddam go?

Thats from the top in the most secret of secret alphabet agencies. Common knowledge within the ranks, it violates constitutional as well as international law and they all know it. What they don't want to show Trump is day to day activity sheets that represent standard operating procedure for the last four presidents to invade, conquer and subjugate a list of nations everyone here has been playing over and over.

And this particular kind of activity goes even further back than that, than 911, further than Vietnam, back to Korea.

In the Watergate scandal that brought down President Nixon, many of the most important leaks came from “Deep Throat,” a source who turned out to be Mark Felt, an associate director of the FBI. His motive, it appears, was to stop Nixon from turning the bureau into a politicized arm of the White House.

Really. Except in Trumps case, its the other way round. They want to prevent Trump from seeing behind the facade. They're making this stuff up, questioning his 'security clearance' in order to prevent him from seeing the truth.

He wouldn't have been cleared as a candidate if he wasn't pre screened to keep secrets, but in this case they are getting cold feet. After all Trump Tweets... lol

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Snitches get stitches.

Thats what criminals say.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
When I was a kid, I had a librarian who looking back, I know she was a leftist. When she used to even come close to the kids, you could smell a serious stench coming from her mouth. It smelled like poop. That's because leftists are so full of poop.
It is amazing that leftists think that what is going on is good. We have working against us Obama playing the part of a confederate general, you have idiots in Hollywood calling for Trump's assassination, and even Hillary Clinton Is pulling political shenanigans. The only thing I think Trump is doing wrong, is not putting a permanent end to the antics of these leftist enemies of America.
edit on 16-2-2017 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
When I was a kid, I had a librarian who looking back, I know she was a leftist. When she used to even come close to the kids, you could smell a serious stench coming from her mouth. It smelled like poop. That's because leftists are so full of poop.
It is amazing that leftists think that what is going on is good. We have working against us Obama playing the part of a confederate general, you have idiots in Hollywood calling for Trump's assassination, and even Hillary Clinton Is pulling political shenanigans. The only thing I think Trump is doing wrong, is not putting a permanent end to the antics of these leftist enemies of America.

Did you really think Obama, Clinton and the 55% of the voters that didn't vote for Mr. Trump were just going to shut up and fall in line? Why should they?

Like it or not, we're all Americans. Dissenters have as much right to speak as those who agree with Mr. Trump.

edit on 16-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Snitches get stitches.

So someone is telling on you for messing with someoness wife. Is it criminal to confron them?

When the snitches break the law to do so they deserve stitches. The phrase was also coined by a snitch due to his learning a lesson.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

we all have th eright to speak,but they also have the right to ignore us as and sue for slander as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

we all have th eright to speak,but they also have the right to ignore us as and sue for slander as well.

We all have the right to speak ... good.

They have the right to ignore us ... good, yes they do (whoever they are.)

They can sue for slander ... well, that depends doesn't it? On whether slander can be proven.

Saying things that others don't like is not slanderous.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Snitches get stitches.

So someone is telling on you for messing with someoness wife. Is it criminal to confron them?

When the snitches break the law to do so they deserve stitches. The phrase was also coined by a snitch due to his learning a lesson.

telling on someone or agency for breaking the law isn't snitching, its whistleblowing. The meme you brought is what they say in prison, your example was a switch from that.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Did you catch this one?

Leaks Are Totally American—They’re Just Easier Now

...“Leaking is a longstanding practice in American politics,” says Rahul Sagar, a political science professor at New York University and author of the book Secrets and Leaks: The Dilemma of State Secrecy.

What may make the Trump administration leaks—which range from executive order drafts to classified conversations—seem extraordinary is the unprecedented pace.

“This is a faucet, not a fine mesh sieve,” says Candice Delmas, professor of philosophy and political science at Northeastern University.

ALSO NOTE: Presidents tweet leaks to float policy proposals and sneakily influence and gauge public opinion. [Did you notice how Trump was hinting around about a Big Deal coming in the Middle East, the best deal ever, and maybe the greatest deal ever that would be a Big Surprise to everyone? And how he looked right PO'd when Netanyahu spilled the beans and stole his thunder?]

...According to Pozen, who authored the article, “The Leaky Leviathan: Why the Government Condemns and Condones Unlawful Disclosures of Information” in the Harvard Law Review, every administration also benefits from planting their own leaks, to float policy proposals and surreptitiously influence and gauge public opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

ALSO NOTE: Presidents tweet leaks to float policy proposals and sneakily influence and gauge public opinion.

These aren't self destructive leaks, they are take trump down faucet. The whole gubment has been moving together one direction for decades, now they will move together to pressure him into going along, or...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The leakers are about to be revealed. They will be prosecuted and they are going to do time. This is a very serious crime affecting national security. Be patient. NYT and WaPo are tools. It is all going to come out.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ahem.

Leaks Are Totally American—They’re Just Easier Now

...“Leaking is a longstanding practice in American politics,” says Rahul Sagar, a political science professor at New York University and author of the book Secrets and Leaks: The Dilemma of State Secrecy.

What may make the Trump administration leaks—which range from executive order drafts to classified conversations—seem extraordinary is the unprecedented pace.

“This is a faucet, not a fine mesh sieve,” says Candice Delmas, professor of philosophy and political science at Northeastern University.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

This particular leak is different. Intelligence officials were taping a conversation between the Russian ambassador and a citizen. The conversation is classified. The intelligence leaker had to go through a process to get that classified conversation and give it to David Ignatius at the WaPo.

This is not just a mole in the WH hearing something and giving it to a favored reporter.

That leaker will go down....soon.

edit on 16-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

The officials leaking this information acted justifiably, despite the fact that they violated the law. That’s because the leaks revealed that a high government official, Gen. Flynn, blatantly lied to the public about a material matter — his conversations with Russian diplomats — and the public has the absolute right to know this. This episode underscores a critical point: The mere fact that an act is illegal does not mean it is unjust or even deserving of punishment. Oftentimes, the most just acts are precisely the ones that the law prohibits.

Glenn Greenwald, The Intercept

General Flynn LIED to his bosses, the FBI and the American people. He was rightly removed from a key security position in our government.

This is not an "attack on Trump" (or democracy, the flag, Grandma or anything else) this is revealing a liar that was apparently being shielded by the Administration.

Indeed, Mr. Trump, in his usual confusing bumble, stated that it would have been fine with him if Flynn had negotiated with the Russians, he just didn't know it at the time, but if he had known it, he would have approved:

“It certainly would’ve been okay with me if he did it. I would’ve directed him to do it, if I thought he wasn’t doing it. I didn’t direct him, but I would’ve directed him.”

The US and Russia remain in a relationship unique in the modern world. I would be the first to acknowledge that we continue to have a "special relationship" that is complex and dangerous ... but I am appalled at the idea that we should roll over and show them our belly.

Aside from the facts that they meddled in our electoral process, were under official US sanctions for doing so (at the direction of another duly-elected President of the United States), Mr. Trump is blatantly admitting that he would have approved of a disrespectful if not illegal action on the part of his subordinate Flynn.

Finally, those of you who cannot understand that the simple fact that the Russians have a doomsday array of nuclear weapons aimed at every major American city (and we likewise have missiles trained on their cities) ALONE clearly identifies Russia (and her current owner Vladimir Putin) as one of our few REAL enemies in this world ... then there's no helping you.
edit on 17-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
When the powerful lie, we rely on whistleblowers for the truth.

That is what journalists used to do. Still do.
'Whistleblowers' are/can be as biased as anyone.
No one should ever be believed!

The truth is whats left over after debunking the lies around it. Like purifying metals, mining ore, reduction in a furnace and pouring the refined metal.
For there to be any 'particular truth', much needs to be ignored!
2+2=4 is only 'the truth' (and something else is 'not') under certain conditions!

This is a precess of ferreting out the truth reducing it in the furnace of ATS and pouring the purified truth into receptacles.

That is beautiful, but lacking.
There is One Truth/Reality/Universe... God!... Self!... Consciousness...
There are 'infinite' Perspectives of the One Truth!

It's ALL Truth! *__-

edit on 17-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archonic
a reply to: namelesss

If you never believed in something, why do you believe what a guy named Buddha said a couple thousand years ago?

I don't. I never said that I did.
I don't 'believe' anything.
There is calculated tentative acceptance, at best.
I can pass on his words, or just words, no matter their 'source' (there is only one 'Source').
Usually I pass them on/quotes because they describe MY EXPERIENCE, in a beautiful way.
All 'meaning' exists in the 'thoughts' of the beholder.

I don't know as I have never hosted a 'belief', but any possible 'beliefs' forming were beaten out of me a very long time ago!

Isn't it interesting that folks who host 'beliefs' cannot fathom the possibility of another human sans 'belief infection'.
I think that I know why, but that's another thread... *__-

Another interesting note, one can be a Xtian or a Buddhist and host no 'beliefs' at all!

edit on 17-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

There is One Truth/Reality/Universe... God!... Self!... Consciousness...
There are 'infinite' Perspectives of the One Truth!

I prefer to avoid absolutes. There is no one ultimate truth, imo. I see the search for truth as discovering whats true about the world around us. Belief systems, world events... the truth is in there, somewhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

If they are unproven...yes they are considered slanderous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join