It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low Life Liars …Will Be Caught

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
When the powerful lie, we rely on whistleblowers for the truth.

Without our whistleblowers we do not have a hope in hades of protecting ourselves, our families or our nations. We need whistleblowers.

But with billions on the table, the power-mongers pull out all the stops to hide the truth, and silence the whistleblowers. Only when it’s their interests being questioned of course, otherwise they gleefully support any allegations of their competitors’ wrongdoing.

So whomever is outed:

Support Our Whistleblowers!

We need them. Without them, we don’t know what is being done in our names, with our money. Without them, we’ll never

Catch the Low Life Liars!

…and as always, Follow the Money! Find out: What’s the Quid Pro Quo? Ask, Who really benefits here?

RE: Loose lips sink ships.

Trump's F-35 calls came with a surprise: Rival CEO was listening

The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by ‘intelligence’ like candy. Very un-American!”

Donald Trump's ties to Russia go back 30 years

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

I truly believe no amount of whistle blowers will ever give us the full extent of what goes on behind closed doors!

If you blow serious whistles.. the type that people will kill to keep secret.. theyll be dead before the air comes out their lungs!

link   

I agree. However, I think there should be a housd cleaning of the whole political system in this country, not just the Trump administration. The whole damned thing is corrupt.
edit on 16-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

For someone who won a election because of leaks from the opposition, the Trump camp doesn't look very sincere going after whistleblowers when its their turn for their feet to be held to the fire.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

…and as always, Follow the Money! Find out: What’s the Quid Pro Quo? Ask, Who really benefits here?

The party of the Donkey benefits.

That's all folks.

Failed election bid.

Soon to be FAILED court battles.

FAILED FAKE NEWS.

This is obvious.

After a few weeks of actually being in the oval office.

Way to freggin early to be yelling 'whistleblowers'.

Snowden was a whistleblower.

Anonymous sources are #.
edit on 16-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What exactly did this particular whistle blower tell us?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

He won the election because Hillary was unelectable for more reasons than just the server, but as it pertains to that she sunk her own ship by her repeated lies.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hopefully Trump will treat the whistle-blowers better than Obama ever did!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Oh please. We both know that the leaks tipped the election in his favor, but if you want to split hairs about how much that is irrelevant. The fact is that Trump was MORE than willing to embrace whistleblowing then, but now it is illegal and should be harshly investigated. That is a hypocritical double-standard.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What exactly did this particular whistle blower tell us?

Which whistle blower are you talking about here?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

...Trump was MORE than willing to embrace whistleblowing then, but now it is illegal and should be harshly investigated. That is a hypocritical double-standard.

So true. And the fact remains - We NEED our whistleblowers!

No matter who gets outed.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I voted for Trump.

But I also think that government should always be transparent. If you did something that garners the attention of a leak, then you're doing something that maybe (we the people) wouldn't approve of.

If the Trump administration wants to eliminate the problems with leaks, then be honest. Be honest with the people you serve.

Remember, as a public servant, WE are the ones who ultimately get to say. . . . "You're fired".

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I am firmly convinced Donald Trump is determined to clean out the corruption that has permeated our government for some time.

We have a government within a government that likes things just the way they are and does not want anyone snooping around their swamp. They have a symbiotic relationship with big-name media outlets, and together they control the narrative, thus the American people.

President Trump knows this and has known it for some time. The American People have been screwed blue for too long and our country is in dire straits because of it.

We have low-life liars within the government within a government (and I am not talking about the Trump administration). The tentacles of this GWG are long and they are not loyal to the American people. They are loyal only to their power structure and anybody that seeks to examine it and clean out that putrid swamp is going to be attacked. MSM is a tool they use because the MSM are whores. They only want information and the "Big Story", so they lap the lies and leaks up and will spin it just the way the GWG wants them to.

edit on 16-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Do you even know what was leaked about Flynn? Because looking at your words here it doesn't look like it. The leaks happened because the intelligence community warned the Trump admin about Flynn three weeks before he resigned yet it took these leaks for the Trump admin to even address or do anything about it.

But yes, it is TOTALLY unamerican to leak information to prompt the current administration to act on a national security concern they were ignoring.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Do you ?

The contents of that leak have never been made public.

So continue making snip up.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I agree soficrow , those leaking information are doing so for a reason , the Intelligence services are sworn to protect America and if leaking information is the only way they feel they can do that then that's the way it is.

Here's another measured response from the President from earlier today.

The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!
twitter.com...

I support whistle blowers , they are our last line of defence from tyranny.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Do you ?

The contents of that leak have never been made public.

So continue making snip up.

You can choose what to believe or not, but it was DEFINITELY the leaks and subsequent media investigation that prompted the Flynn resignation.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I agree soficrow , those leaking information are doing so for a reason , the Intelligence services are sworn to protect America and if leaking information is the only way they feel they can do that then that's the way it is

Is that before or after overthrowing foreign governments, and running drugs filling their off shore bank accounts from illicit sales.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What I believe is Flynn's party ate one their own because they just can't stand the thought of not being in power.

What I believe is the intelligence community is filled with political hacks doing everything they can to destroy and obstruct a lawfully elected president.

What's going on right now is beyond petty.

Its damn right disgraceful, and treasonous.

edit on 16-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Bush and Cheney made whistleblowing illegal. Don't you remember that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join