It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep State ‘Goes Nuclear’ — Trump ‘Will Die in Jail

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Hitler was WW1 vet. He shoot people, was wounded, gassed.
Just saying. It's not a tabu to say it's nothing positive in most cases.

I happen to feel that, generally speaking, American veterans are not equivalent to Adolf Hitler.

I will admit that is only my opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Its not just about Flynn. An information war mostly waged through the mainstream media has been very telling. The heat turned up as soon as Trump won since that point a massive smearing campaign has taken place and it has not turned down. This is an orchestrated event by the powers that be because he is a threat to internal operations.

The first big smear was that Russia had interfered with the elections this was bias propoganda or fake news it is called now. This was based on opinons of the intelligence services and based on no truth what so ever.

The DNC leaks as verified by wikileaks where not a state leak. infact they indireclty suggested that the leaks came from Seth Rich. By stating we do not reveal our sources either dead or alive. They then put up a bounty for information on the murder of Seth Rich.

Here you have a situation where intelligence agencies are providing unsubstantiated evidence as fact and this is reported on mass media world wide.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

He's an American veteran who was wounded in action and held as a POW. It's basic respect.

Is respect something you give people because they killed others without question and spent time in capture..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

He's an American veteran who was wounded in action and held as a POW. It's basic respect.

Is respect something you give people because they killed others without question and spent time in capture..

When it's an American veteran, yes, I tend to give them respect sorely on that basis. I certainly don't make puerile jokes about their injuries sustained in battle.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Respect for one brief period of his life is a whole lot different than respecting a man, who deserves none.

Sorry, but McCain is, and has been a joke.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

An "information war"? Isn't the American press supposed to hold the President's feet to the fire in terms of honesty and integrity? Ever heard of the Fifth Estate?

16 heads of the American IC stated that Russia had interfered with our just past Presidential election. Unless you have direct evidence that proves otherwise, you're merely voicing an opinion running counter to all available facts.

DNC leaks have nothing to do with my question to you and smells of red herrring.

Please, share with us your evidence that the IC are providing unsubstantiated material to the press. Briefly of course. What material?

Lacking that, you are dabbling in the realm of opinion which is of course your right, but I'll feel free to ignore in the future.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Respect for one brief period of his life is a whole lot different than respecting a man, who deserves none.

Sorry, but McCain is, and has been a joke.

I understand that is your opinion; I'll restate my point -- making jokes about his injuries sustained as a soldier of this country is crass, disrespectful and dull-witted ... in my opinion only.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous demonstration caused by an internet video.

There are more ...

The press seemed far more interested in holding the feet of the public to the fire for not bowing to the greatness of Obama or for believing him when he lied to us.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Then why was FOX the only ones holding Obama's "feet to the flames"?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous demonstration caused by an internet video.

There are more ...

The press seemed far more interested in holding the feet of the public to the fire for not bowing to the greatness of Obama or for believing him when he lied to us.

My goodness, Mr. Obama casts a long shadow, eh? I could have sworn this was about the current President.

Besides that, Fox News, Breitbart, Townhall, CBN, etc. are also "the media" and they certainly didn't give Obama a pass for a millisecond.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Then why was FOX the only ones holding Obama's "feet to the flames"?

Fox News
Breitbart
Townhall
CBN
Washington Times
New York Post ...

and those are just a few off the top of my head.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
When you all refer to the "Elected Government" you are referring to the officials of whom who's leader was "elected" with less votes than his opponent.

There is a difference between "the champion", and "The peoples champion"

Dont think just because Trump won, that he was the candidate the citizens actually wanted to represent them.

The majority of the people voted for someone else.

That candidate happened to be a liberal.

So to those talking about the "Liberal IC" running tangent to our current overlord and against the will of the people..

Think about what the will of the people really is. I would think that would be the will that.. you know.. has the most people.

Then again maybe im just crazy.

I know ATS (for some strange reason) is a conservative place (which goes against all logic, because transparency, aliens, power to the the common man etc. are all liberal concepts and fringe ideals) but come on folks.... dont try and spin the reality. Yes, Trump won. I get it. He isnt the peoples choice however. dont even come at me with that BS.

The "Liberal IC" is more aligned with the majorities views and Ideals than the current organization in charge.

What Im speaking isnt opinion its fact.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Considering that the swing states in the Electoral College were MI, PA and WI, Mr. Trump "won" by about 107K votes out of 136M.

Just sayin.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

An "information war"? Isn't the American press supposed to hold the President's feet to the fire in terms of honesty and integrity

Yes they are meant to but most often do not... News is propoganda.. Whats it saying..

16 heads of the American IC stated that Russia had interfered with our just past Presidential election. Unless you have direct evidence that proves otherwise, you're merely voicing an opinion running counter to all available facts.

Sixteen heads of state. Have any of those got a 100 percent success rate in telling verifiable truth. No they do not. Wikileaks stated it not a state leak. That really is a no brainer..

Please, share with us your evidence that the IC are providing unsubstantiated material to the press

You just answered that yourself.. Your sources are non verifiable mine are..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
When you all refer to the "Elected Government" you are referring to the officials of whom who's leader was "elected" with less votes than his opponent.

There is a difference between "the champion", and "The peoples champion"
2 wrongs don't make you right.

So to those talking about the "Liberal IC" running tangent to our current overlord and against the will of the people..

Think about what the will of the people really is. I would think that would be the will that.. you know.. has the most people.
The will of the people under the impression that fabricated news items don't exist in the media... where basic people get their info?

Then again maybe im just crazy.
I wouldn't classify you that way.

The "Liberal IC" is more aligned with the majorities views and Ideals than the current organization in charge.

MSM fabricates stories following concept of Hegelian Dialect...problem reaction solution. Fabrication is the tool used to gain favor illicitly.

What Im speaking isnt opinion its fact.
It's uninformed yahooing for the wrong team, if you really do pay attention to the media...the wrong team.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I actually posted about this and how a former NSA agent in twitter talks about a former senior member of the IC told this "former NSA agent" (btw, he proclaims himself to have been one in his tweeter page) that a war has begun for the IC (Intelligence Community) to do anything in their power to send President Trump to jail for life.

Here is my response in the other thread:

Riiight, illegal activity under attack huh? Is that why the lying MSM, the entire left-wing news media, and the Intelligence agencies which have been in cahoots with the Obama administration, and the DNC have been doing their darnest to not cover the specifics within wikileaks and DNCleaks? Instead they have been falsely claiming "that information came from Russian hacks" , which in itself is an acknowledgement from these lying, globalist agencies that the information within wikileaks and the DNCleaks are facts. We haven't seen any calls from FBI officials, the NSA, nor the DHS or even the lying main stream media call for "action" on all the illegal activity that the DNC, Hillary and Obama have been doing... Naa, instead they attack the messenger by proclaiming the information was acquired illegally.

It also seems that the Flynn leak came from within the FBI, which shows there is collusion between intelligence agencies and the DNC to destroy by any means necessary the Trump administration. I don't condone what Flynn did, but the fact that "intelligence agencies" are helping the DNC, Shillary and her thugs and they themselves would make leaks to the press meanwhile calling the DNCleaks and wikileaks as illegal is proof of collusion. The globalists still are at it, and will continue to do so.

I have seen left-wing former intelligence analysts even proclaim that they will do anything to have President Trump in jail for the rest of his life.

twitter.com...

That "supposed former" NSA agent makes a lot of false claims, and the language he uses, and the format of his sentences are similar to someone who types in here a lot as well and says a lot of the same bs.

The fact that the wikileaks and the DNCleaks are being claimed was information gotten illegally and we shouldn't pay attention to it, but we got intelligence officials, including from none other than the FBI leaking classified information to the press and the press and the IC want to use any and all information they can leak as a political tool proves the IC is compromised and full of globalist thugs.

edit on 16-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
BTW, if that former NSA agent John Schindler is an example of how the IC works these days, we are in deep sheet.

observer.com...

He talks a lot of smack, and most of his posts are ramblings attacking Trump and his supporters. But just like the Intelligence assessment which did not provide any information verifying their claims that the DNCleaks and wikileaks came from Russians, this "former" NSA agent also provides no proof whatsoever. Just a lot of claims, and attacks.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
I am not a Trump supporter, dont think he is a very nice man.

Western nations don't put their leaders in Jail.

Doesn't matter how bad they are.

Even Hitler didn't go to jail. If memory serves, he was exiled to Argentina to live out his life in peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I thought Seal Team 7 took him out eleven years later

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Bro, excellent post. We think similarly with regards to Trump and Assange is a patriot. S&F for you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join