It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep State ‘Goes Nuclear’ — Trump ‘Will Die in Jail

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The rule of the play ground. If you have more kids on your side it's safe to throw dirt bombs at the other kids.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Are peeps really that short sighted that they wont look at what they are inviting through the door...

Yep.

I don't know why either.

They want to act like this. When they get back in to power, and they will.

Open season time.

link   
Folks keep repeating that certain members of the IC/State/Defense (maybe?) have targetted the President.

Does this seem absurd to anyone else?

They targeted Michael Flynn who lied publicly and internally about his communications with the Russians.

And furthermore, we've known this for at least a month, if not longer. It was not "news."

And yet, some of you are acting like you're sharpening your butter-knives for The Final Conflict you think this is going to bring on.

Anyone care to engage rationally?

link   
a reply to: neo96

Ummm?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The rule of the play ground. If you have more kids on your side it's safe to throw dirt bombs at the other kids.

Honestly, I'm not sure what you mean, or why you'd direct that at me. Hopefully, we're not all kids.

Care to be a little more direct?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Okay, has "the deep state" been in control since at least the Eisenhower Administration or not?

You guys can't have it both ways.

If it's in control, it's always in control through every Administration... isn't that basic logic?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: neo96

Since Trump haters think it's perfectly acceptable behavior for intelligence agencies to target a sitting US president.

Not everyone. I really dont like Trump but as I said what is happening is very wrong and should be a real wake up call to American people.
Instead you are getting people say this is a good thing just because they dont like him. Are peeps really that short sighted that they wont look at what they are inviting through the door...

That seems to be the case. It's one thing to dislike the president, but it is quite another to eschew the principles of the republic and democracy in order to satisfy that hatred.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There's only one explanation.
Mandela effect...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

A star and flag for you just not being trump supporter. This Dajjal must goes down, read the story of Dajjal… please!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Really dont care about the stars what does that matter. What is important is sharing infomration and having open discussion about what I think it a very important issue.

I am not a Trump supporter but am well aware that if you condone this type of action because you dont like the man you are being very short sighted. You are putting you blind faith into an unelected body. Are you a not a supporter of democracy.

This is the same element of government that has in the past given false intelligence to start wars. Sending young men to die under false pretenses. There are faculities of the OS government that work outside the remit of democracy and law and their interests are not the same as yours they support a different agenda.

SO in supporting this type of action you are undermining key pillars of a free and democratic nation. Be very careful what you wish for.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I meant that some people gang up on others when they're all posting in a thread together.
No we're not kids. Not most of us anyway.
And it wasn't directed at you it was in support but never mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Rothschilds and global banking interests are pulling the strings here. They built, finance and control this 'Shadow Government'.

They also killed Kennedy, twice.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ah. I see.

The only way to end the sniping is to do it ourselves.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Dude you come on the thread and accuse me of drive by shooting. I have been doing my best to engage peeps regarding certain issues. 7 threads and 40 plus comments is not drive by shooting.

On the other hand you come here make a few comment and then dont bother reply to points i made for you.. Thats fine but dont accuse me of doing the drive by..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So, perhaps you can explain it to me ...

We've known about the Flynn calls for at least a MONTH if not longer.

Yes, it was corroborated by an illegal leak to the press.

How is this getting blown up in the histrionic proportions that "the Deep State" is going after Trump???

In rational terms.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It is frightening that unelected bureaucrats and officials can work to undermine a duly elected leader in collusion with the press, and there are people who are all for it because they have been taught by the very same forces not to like the guy.

If you listen, you can actually hear the slow death of western civilization.

This I do agree with.

The bureaucracy should be a mostly a-political machine that exists to carry out the business of the government not decide what that business should be.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have never liked McCain.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I have never liked McCain.

Carry on.

Doesn't matter if you like him.

He's an American veteran who was wounded in action and held as a POW.

It's basic respect.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think that the intelligence community was formed for the psychotic purpose of overthrowing governments as the primary goal. We had a military to defend our borders, no 'need' for IC. Unless military was inept? I hadn't noticed.

After raising the bar (success-rate) they IC are reaching for the ultimate goal in their psychotic aspirations...
I didn't think they'd turn on the one's who provided food for their bellies.

But because I understand how the sickness is a cancer, gotta one-up the last goal. It stands to reason the IC intends to topple the good old US of A. Well, just the one's suffering a psychosis?

And the pea-brains thinking we have benefited from this meddling will learn how wrong they were, only after it comes to one's own door.

I've been questioning the integrity of IC ever since I learned that the gulf of tonkin was a fabrication that took the lives of over 58,000 willing to defend blindly.

Kill the cancer not the host.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hitler was WW1 vet. He shoot people, was wounded, gassed.
Just saying. It's not a tabu to say it's nothing positive in most cases.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join