It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep State ‘Goes Nuclear’ — Trump ‘Will Die in Jail

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You the people don't run **** at the moment sorry

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: khnum

We the people.
The parts of government serve us. They look out for us and balance the power across the board.
We set it up this way.
On purpose.
The very definition of democracy is that we govern ourselves.

Nazareth said it best-
"DREEAM ON"
though its hard to tell
though you're fooling yourself
DREAM ON!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The parts of government serve us. They look out for us and balance the power across the board.

You really have a lot to learn..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Oh please! You've all seen the threads. If they strike hm down, he will only rise stronger ... because Donald Trump is the AntiChrist! Right? Deadly Head Wound, amirite? You guys just don't get it. JFK was predictive programming of the Trump assassination. We've all been set up and fooled! Trump is the Beast and teh NWO planted him. They won't do it until he sets Israel up to build their third temple which they will do bigly. It'll be YUUUGGGEEE, and then, after all the ticked off ME gets defeated, they will strike him down JFK style and he will be miraculously healed and NO ONE WILL STOP HIM!!!11!!!!

/insanity

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Mc Cains the one with the real headwound

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Mc Cains the one with the real headwound

McCain has a head? I always assumed in the zombie apocalypse that if I ran into zombie McCain, I'd have to aim for the heart because the brain isn't there.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
General question: Why is it necessary to dehumanize fellow American citizens who disagree with your politics?

Because, seriously. This thread is about theorizing that Mr. Trump may be taken out by shadowy forces, not open season to insult fellow ATS members or decorated war heroes/veterans.

I mean, come on now. I remember some of you complaining about how Obama's followers were "worshipping" him ... but some of you Trump fans are ... way, way over the top.

He is a man, a fallible individual with flaws. Like us all.

Some folks sound like they're talking about Jesus. Honestly, that's creepy, no matter what your political denomination.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Oh please! You've all seen the threads. If they strike hm down, he will only rise stronger

After the beating Trumps taken over the past few weeks.

Hes at 55% approval rating.

That's amazing.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hmmm ....

Trump's Approval Rating at 39% - The Hill, 2/16/17

President Trump’s approval rating is at 39 percent, according to a new poll. The latest Pew Research Center poll released Thursday shows Trump at a historic low compared with prior presidents in their first weeks in office. The poll found just 39 percent approve of his job performance while 56 percent disapprove.

Rasmussen Polls found different numbers ... 55 percent approval, 41 percent disapprove.

Two New Polls Find Wildly Different Approval Ratings- The Hill, 2/16/2017

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have a very strong feeling this is all going to escalate very very quickly....

Dark days for the republic indeed......

Now more than ever we need to stop being divided on party lines and seek out truth wherever we can find it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yeah and they brought the CIA down on trump and his admin so yeah there's that.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

It's over now but yeah I watched it. At on point my eyes actually crossed. I had to smak the back of my head to set them straight again. I didn't used to sta sta sta stutter either.
edit on 2162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm afraid most don't want the truth, MBTM, they want the feels.

It's really good to see some folks "on both sides" standing up for facts and evidence though!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'm afraid most don't want the truth, MBTM, they want the feels.

It's really good to see some folks "on both sides" standing up for facts and evidence though!

Im afraid you're right old friend.....sad days a head of us....

We all know the "house divided" saying, but it seems that simple truth isn't enough anymore for people to shake themselves from their partisan bickering....

Our gov is warring w itself and the ones who stand to lose are we the people.

Well at least some of us at the end will be able to stand together , however few of us there are left

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Seems like there's an awful lot of power in the press.
I guess we will see huh?

Those people in Washington are only there by our say so.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

Well you can believe in that conspiracy crap if you like But let's try to stay in the real world for this conversation. Try.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You know, at first, I didn't understand the slogan of the Tea Parties .... "I want my America back."

Now I understand it all too well.

How in the world did we get here?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Since Trump haters think it's perfectly acceptable behavior for intelligence agencies to target a sitting US president.,

There is no reconciliation to be had.

Trump haters will OWN whats coming next.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

That kind of post will get you lots of stars from this crowd. But it's not contributing to the discussion is it?. More like a drive by shooting.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Since Trump haters think it's perfectly acceptable behavior for intelligence agencies to target a sitting US president.

Not everyone. I really dont like Trump but as I said what is happening is very wrong and should be a real wake up call to American people.
Instead you are getting people say this is a good thing just because they dont like him. Are peeps really that short sighted that they wont look at what they are inviting through the door...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join