It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep State ‘Goes Nuclear’ — Trump ‘Will Die in Jail

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: queenofswords

Who resurrected the term "deep state" lately?

Alex Jones?

Wow, the echo chamber is in full throttle, LOL.

That term has been around for many decades. It was legitimately resurrected recently to describe exactly what is going on with the attempt to undermine the president the American people chose.

And what entity "legitimately resurrected" it in the last few weeks? I believe it was Alex Jones. Do you have conflicting evidence?

That's my point. If you set aside partisanship, as I am working to do in this new year and my new ATS lease on life, you can see that such oddities of cultural "time and tide" are not coincidental.

My opinion is that who resurrected it is not important. My opinion is that what is happening to our administration that We The People put into power is unconscionable and is coming from that deep state, a government within a government that doesn't want anyone snooping around their swamp.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No need for that kind of ritual sacrifice ... he's a 70 year old man that exhibits very poor reactions to stress. Some people even think he's a user of [various drugs known to accelerate the bodily systems]

"Heart attack at 3AM. Very sad."
edit on 16-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Since the political affiliation of the writer concerns you more than the argument, here are some left wing rags on the same topic:

Are Deep-State Leakers Defending Democracy or Corroding It? _ The Atlantic
The Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer _ The Intercept

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No need for that kind of ritual sacrifice ... he's a 70 year old man that exhibits very poor reactions to stress. Some people even think he's a user of coc aine.

Heart attack at 3AM. Very sad.

Good grief! You really haven't studied anything about this man! Flyby shooting is what you're doing.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

NO, they don't need to defund them, they Trump administration needs to clean house, get rid of all the democrat loyalist specially those that Hillary was able to buy out with her foundation money.

Although I agree to a point, if he defunded them, then people will start screaming that HE is a traitor because he got rid of our National Security. People would not understand that it needs to be done. This seems like a very F'd up situation all around.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I believe in a surgical clean up, anybody with ties to the last administration needs to get a letter of release.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I guess now everything goes, really, that low.

Its becoming hilarious, incredible and actually desperate.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And I agree that whoever resurrected it (actually it wasn't Jones, it was Glen Greenwald at the Intercept as far as I am able to find thus far.) is of minimal importance, I'm just amazed at how quickly it has become standard nomenclature for some.

What is happening to the Trump Administration? Flynn was a deficit. Trump was informed and tried to stay loyal to a faithful soldier.

I just don't see the wholesale assault on Mr. Trump himself that some do. I am quite certain that enough "garbage" exists on him and is in the hands of the IC that they could bring him down tomorrow if they wished.

So no, I don't think that's the gameplan. I think it is desirable that he get in line with the plan.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I believe in a surgical clean up, anybody with ties to the last administration needs to get a letter of release.

I believe in something surgical alright, a surgical airstrike.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

No need for that kind of ritual sacrifice ... he's a 70 year old man that exhibits very poor reactions to stress. Some people even think he's a user of coc aine.

Heart attack at 3AM. Very sad.

Good grief! You really haven't studied anything about this man! Flyby shooting is what you're doing.

What?

I haven't studied anything about whom? Trump?

Calm your jets.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

From your link:

If a coup is staged against Trump and some wannabe President à la Hillary or McCain gives the order to the National Guard or even the US Army to put down a local insurrection, we could see what we saw in Russia in 1991: a categorical refusal of the security services to shoot at their own people.

lol.

The "wannabe President" here is Pence. And yes, that's how it will roll, because that's what the law says.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I can tell you this right now, I at this time and moment will forever remember how Americas politics turn the Democrats into the most spiteful, dirty and corrupted party in this nation.

I am sure that Is many like me that see the same things I been seeing.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I guess now everything goes, really, that low.

Its becoming hilarious, incredible and actually desperate.

What, that Mr. Trump's a drug-user?

Wow, ... it's old hat ... came up during the last days of the election ... Daily Kos.

I didn't say that I believe that Trump's a drug addict ... the True Believers need to chill.

But if any of you think that a heart-attack can't be arranged for anyone at anytime, you know less about the shadows than you think you do.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I am not a Trump supporter, dont think he is a very nice man. That being said this is very very wrong. The information war and the war from the Deep State against Trump sets a very dangerous precedent. The last time this happened was the assassination of JFK. How people can support this kind of action is beyond me.

That may have been one of the worst times (JFK), but it definitely wasn't the last time.

LBJ & Nixon were both victims, as was Bill Clinton to a lesser degree.

When are we going to wake the f#ck up?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I can tell you this right now, I at this time and moment will forever remember how Americas politics turn the Democrats into the most spiteful, dirty and corrupted party in this nation.

I am sure that Is many like me that see the same things I been seeing.

How sad that at this unique moment in history you still see what's happening in terms of Democrats and Republicans.

In my opinion, no offense intended.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Trump news conference any minute now fwiw Foxnews
edit on 16-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

[snip]

When are we going to wake the f#ck up?

The only meaningful question asked so far.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: network dude

Is Treason still one of those things we as Americans frown upon?
Bah, it's probably just me. I'm old and set in my old fashioned ways.

It was frowned upon 3 months ago. But after Trump won, it was encouraged as long as you were on the correct side of the aisle.

this goes way past left vs right, or Trump is orange so....., this is the actual NWO/Illuminati whatever name you feel describes TPTB, actively overthrowing the elected government. I'm sure the Trump Haters will gobble this up like they do all the other BS that makes them feel good right now, but this just shows that our entire system is the #ing wizard of OZ charade and the guy behind the curtain is the IC/Military Industrial Complex we were warned about in the past.

This is something EVERY AMERICAN should be against. Those who support this coup are treasonous as well. The Constitution is the living document I pledged to die to protect if needed, and not the #holes in the NSA. I don't remember an expulsion date on my oath either.

And if we find that Trump is in collusion with the Russian government, will you then acknowledge that Trump, himself, is a traitor?

Trumps business ties, and apparently cabinet ties with the Russians are deep. We will see how this plays out.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

It is also possible that this fervour that is being drummed up is orchestrated by and for the corporate oligarchy. The long game began with the assassination of JFK. Now the time is nearing when it is inevitable that the totalitarian system, which has been dressed as democracy reveal its true authoritarian nature.
Even the word Govern has a meaning to hold back. Not to love and care, To Govern.
If the laws of the land do not represent the people of that land it matters not who rules.
edit on AMThursday56America/Chicago2V2017025628 by ThoughtIsMadness because: Ape hands on mobile, nuff said

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Don't be sad. See, I always said that after Trump our politics will never be the same, and I was talking while Trump was campaigning and not been elected yet.

Darn I was right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join