It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Assad sticks up for Donald Trump, says EO targets bad people, not good people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

How correct you are and before anyone says but,but,but read this link New Declassified CIA Memo Presents Blueprint for Syrian Regime Collapse www.libertarianinstitute.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Vector99

Hussein gone , place is a disaster . Gaddafi gone , pretty much the same , and what have we learnt , absolutely nothing .

Yea, exactly.

Democracy bombs don't work all that well.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

a reply to: ultron

America and her allies are effectively at war with Assad , but then Russia is an Allie of Syria now Assad is sucking up to Trump while he sucks up to Russia . Anyone else getting confused .

Nope. His comments make total sense when you accept that Trump is most likely some kind of Russian asset.

People don't want to hear that and it's scary as hell but, look at his comments and actions for the last 18 months, look at Russian comments and actions too. It's increasingly hard to dismiss.
edit on 2/16/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Considering the report has a july 1986 date and we read this bit ""The possibility of the Muslim Brotherhood spearheading another future armed insurgency leading to regime change is given extensive focus."" "another" So armed with that we can look for the previous regime change and chalk it up to a covert CIA operation who uses the Muslim Brotherhood as its proxy army ....I wonder if there are any Muslim Brotherhood moles inside the US Govt. at this time ? Nah ,Trump would be against that kind of a thing and take them out because every one knows he hates Muslims [sarc]

The document has a ton of "dots"that can be connected to what we see in syria and other places but also inside the US IC at the moment .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
the 1982 Muslim Brotherhood uprising was a CIA back coup, like the Maidan uprising in Ukraine in 2013

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: hutch622

The U.S. has been directly or indirectly responsible for arming terrorists in Syria, that's why it was crucial for Trump to beat Hillary and side with Russia and Assad to stop the insanity. Pundits and detractors will relentlessly try to spin it as a bad thing, and portray Russia as if they were the scum of the Earth, but when all is said and done they will fail.

Exactly.

I had dinner with a Syrian woman last night (and several other friends) and she actually agrees, at least to a large extent. Now I don't think she was just saying it either because the way I framed the questions and she didn't know my positions so it seemed pretty genuine.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

America and her allies are effectively at war with Assad , but then Russia is an Allie of Syria now Assad is sucking up to Trump while he sucks up to Russia . Anyone else getting confused .

Nope. His comments make total sense when you accept that Trump is most likely some kind of Russian asset.

People don't want to hear that and it's scary as hell but, look at his comments and actions for the last 18 months, look at Russian comments and actions too. It's increasingly hard to dismiss.

More concerning than Obama on hot mic saying he will have more flexibility in his 2nd term to the PM of Russia?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Hussein gone , place is a disaster . Gaddafi gone , pretty much the same , and what have we learnt , absolutely nothing .

I think you and I learned a few things, but that doesn't count for much until you and I are running the show...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If this bad hombre says its keepin' out the bad hombres it must be tru3.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

Oh I'm not confused.. Trump made a deal with Russia for counter intel on hillary in exchange for Ukraine and lifted sanctions.. I'm also pretty sure russia saved evidence of the deal, so if trump acts up they can release it and send America into chaos.. The paper, logic and benefit trail is way too easy to follow... Is it a conspiracy when it is literally the most logical and obvious conclusion??

Do you have anything to back up this drivel . Show me the trail .

Absolutely..

Trumps pro putin comments.

Putins pro trump comments

The ONLY change to the RNC party platform trump insisted on or changed at all was removing the GOPs willingness to use force in Ukraine incase of Russian hostility.

So far 2 trump administration people have been fired for talking to Russian officials or for Russian connections. (Flynn, manifort)

All the contact between the trump administration and Russian intelligence pre election.

Every US intelligence agency agrees it was Russia who hacked the DNC.

None of that is in question and all of that isn't likely to be coincidence....

I think trump was losing and Russian intelligence offed him a deal...more than that I think our FBI and CIA know...and it all comes out..

edit on 16-2-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I think the majority of Americans agree with all of that...

Imho it's the military industrial complex and spefic politicians that use fear to increase their turnout or are personally profiting from the wars..

Just like Halliburton got the rebuild contract for Iraq...the company owned by the president and vice.... only the most corrupt act in my memory..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ultron
a reply to: gortex

No need for an EO. Just have state department suspend issue of visas from those 7 countries.

If it's as easy as that why hasn't the President taken that route rather than risk the embarrassment this has caused ?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Because that is a campaign promise and he always keeps his promises.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

None of that is in question and all of that isn't likely to be coincidence.... I think trump was losing and Russian intelligence offed him a deal...more than that I think our FBI and CIA know...and it all comes out..
or...it was a set up and Flynn was willing to fall on his sword in order to bring the Logan Act into play .Flynn is no dummy when it comes to the IC .He probably knew his message would have been monitored or may have manufactured this himself . If it was leaked then someone other the Flynn leaked it and that is a crime .

If it was manufactured then it was to probably bring the Logan Act front and center as to how they are going to go after the deep state .Look out Bildebergers and IC covert actors ...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

None of that is in question and all of that isn't likely to be coincidence.... I think trump was losing and Russian intelligence offed him a deal...more than that I think our FBI and CIA know...and it all comes out..
or...it was a set up and Flynn was willing to fall on his sword in order to bring the Logan Act into play .Flynn is no dummy when it comes to the IC .He probably knew his message would have been monitored or may have manufactured this himself . If it was leaked then someone other the Flynn leaked it and that is a crime .

If it was manufactured then it was to probably bring the Logan Act front and center as to how they are going to go after the deep state .Look out Bildebergers and IC covert actors ...

It makes zero sense for Flynn to have taken it upon himself , the day Obama placed sanctions no less , to contact and codify the Russian ambassador...

Trump is way to "in charge" of his entourage for them to just decide on their on to make big policy decisions with out trumps ok.

So I think it is almost 100% Flynn was calling Russia under orders.

I agree Flynn fell on his sword, but I think it is to cover up the original deal for the dnc leak...

I think Flynn was calling to say "the deal is still on, don't worry about the sanctions we will lift them.

Most interesting is Russia breaking its decades old missle treaty a couple weeks into trumps presidency...

I think putin screwed him and recorded the original deal for leverage. If trump pushes back, Russia releases the tape and he goes to jail for treason.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: man404

Because that is a campaign promise and he always keeps his promises.

Like him going to prosecute hillary???

Yup always keeps them promises lmao

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Thats funny , i thought America was arming MODERATE terrorists to fight against him . From wiki .

Syria–United States relations are officially non-existent. Relations were severed in 2012 due to the Syrian Civil War.

We love to cut our nose off to spite our face, its the American way!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Courtesy of CIA. Now even Turkey is pulled into it.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I think Flynn was calling to say "the deal is still on, don't worry about the sanctions we will lift them. Most interesting is Russia breaking its decades old missle treaty a couple weeks into trumps presidency... I think putin screwed him and recorded the original deal for leverage. If trump pushes back, Russia releases the tape and he goes to jail for treason.
Or maybe it was Putin saying I am going make my move with the missiles Don , just in case you get offed and cant get your dark deep state IC actors under control .Best of luck Don ,hope you can pull it off .Sergey can talk with Rex when they meet and let you know about what we found out last week when we were parked off shore listening in ....God's speed Don .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Happen to agree with him and was really impressed with President Assaad. He and his wife seem like friends and have good eyes. Beautiful family. And has behaved with integrity.

Agree with what he said about President Trump as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join