It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar Assad sticks up for Donald Trump, says EO targets bad people, not good people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
First off, no one every says the EO doesn't let anyone in. Those who are legit are detained, questioned, checked, and get a waiver. No one was to be deported. Those who are legit should have nothing to hide. Syria is a mess. DHS has no one on the ground to vet refugees and the Syrian government has no ability to vet refugees.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ultron

America and her allies are effectively at war with Assad , but then Russia is an Allie of Syria now Assad is sucking up to Trump while he sucks up to Russia . Anyone else getting confused .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

America is at war with jihadists who have infested Syria. America is allies with Bashar Assad.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Thats funny , i thought America was arming MODERATE terrorists to fight against him . From wiki .

Syria–United States relations are officially non-existent. Relations were severed in 2012 due to the Syrian Civil War.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The U.S. has been directly or indirectly responsible for arming terrorists in Syria, that's why it was crucial for Trump to beat Hillary and side with Russia and Assad to stop the insanity. Pundits and detractors will relentlessly try to spin it as a bad thing, and portray Russia as if they were the scum of the Earth, but when all is said and done they will fail.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Assad's move is Putinest perfect ,and could not come at a better time .Get Tweetin Don
edit on 16-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Hey no argument here , i was just stating in the last post that Syria and America are not allies .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

America and her allies are effectively at war with Assad , but then Russia is an Allie of Syria now Assad is sucking up to Trump while he sucks up to Russia . Anyone else getting confused .

Assad is a bad guy, but probably one of the softest "bad guys" there are. We've already seen what happens over and over when there isn't a heavy handed presence ruling M.E. countries.

Assad at least allows freedom of religion there, which actually is a big thing in the M.E. They aren't all Muslim, and in most countries there, you have to be, or face persecution.

Russia is only there because of their airbase and port. I've said this several times before, the US cannot invade countries that Russia has military assets in, all 9 or 10 of them.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Hussein gone , place is a disaster . Gaddafi gone , pretty much the same , and what have we learnt , absolutely nothing .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Assad sees Trump as a way to keep his own head from being served to the opposition leaders on a pike.

Personally I kind of agreed with his sentiment on EO...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You know things are going well when you're backed by Putin and Assad , two paragons of virtue.

Question is where is the redrafted EO that was promised for Monday or Tuesday this week , perhaps they're taking a bit more care with this one.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ultron
First off, no one every says the EO doesn't let anyone in. Those who are legit are detained, questioned, checked, and get a waiver. No one was to be deported. Those who are legit should have nothing to hide. Syria is a mess. DHS has no one on the ground to vet refugees and the Syrian government has no ability to vet refugees.

www.reuters.com...

Well if a brutal dictator says trump is roughly the same as him maybe we should believe him...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Assad sees Trump as a way to keep his own head from being served to the opposition leaders on a pike.

Personally I kind of agreed with his sentiment on EO...

And endorsement from Asad is somehow seen by some as a good thing? I'd seriously love to know how much people on here actual understand the events in Syria over the last decade - is this another 'What's Aleppo?' moment for some people?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Oh I'm not confused..

Trump made a deal with Russia for counter intel on hillary in exchange for Ukraine and lifted sanctions..

I'm also pretty sure russia saved evidence of the deal, so if trump acts up they can release it and send America into chaos..

The paper, logic and benefit trail is way too easy to follow...

Is it a conspiracy when it is literally the most logical and obvious conclusion??

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Nope... I do not cheer an endorsement, I just said in regards to his statement I kind of agree with it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I'd seriously love to know how much people on here actual understand the events in Syria over the last decade - is this another 'What's Aleppo?' moment for some people?
Oh no its worse then that sir. (done in a Wesley Clark voice) ...Its a complete mess on all counts much like Libya is.
edit on 16-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

That was the goal. Iraq and Libya were the biggest arms importers of Russia.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ultron

America is at war with jihadists who have infested Syria. America is allies with Bashar Assad.

America funded the terrorists now operating in Syria.. Read the Pentagon leaks..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No need for an EO. Just have state department suspend issue of visas from those 7 countries.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Oh I'm not confused.. Trump made a deal with Russia for counter intel on hillary in exchange for Ukraine and lifted sanctions.. I'm also pretty sure russia saved evidence of the deal, so if trump acts up they can release it and send America into chaos.. The paper, logic and benefit trail is way too easy to follow... Is it a conspiracy when it is literally the most logical and obvious conclusion??

Do you have anything to back up this drivel . Show me the trail .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join