It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I said it in a polite way

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Nah whatever, I'll leave you to your thread, I think you are full of # and just making lies up.
A Roma running to the cops, instead of sorting a dispute themselves, bull#, you ain't Roma, or if you are you are alone with non Roma.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I think we both understand that we feel the same towards each other, no harm done in thinking the other is full of s#

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No harm at all, and thank you for the genuine laugh as well.
Roma running to the police?
LMAO, you ain't Roma, but I say again, if you are you have no relationship with your community.
Not a chance as a grass to the police.

You claim Kale Roma which is a heritage that ended up in Wales from everything I've read.
I grew up in Wales and played with the gypsy kids...not one of them would grass to cops.
I think you are way more full of # than me lol

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well no, Kale ended up in more places.. If a crime was committed within the Roma community it's settled within, if a crime was committed outside, it's filed a police report..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

No, more bull#.
What Roma community are you part of that calls police?

Lies and you have been called out....you know it, and anyone reading this thread knows it as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No, I believe you just want to hear something else to fortify an opinion

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So where is the Roma community you are part of then?
State a continental area if naming your current country makes you uncomfortable and fragile.
Roma...are you # grassing to police and turning down a six figure sum in favour of pursuing police action.
Lies.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Finland and Sweden, lutheran christians.. A few doesnt make the community, what your opinions are based on is likely stereotypes , when i ask you to source, you cant, and the only tabloid who brings it up is the daily mail which is nowadays considered a non-reliable source..

What are the lies? Gypsies don't fit in, in your biased stereotypes? Must be a real shocker?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The lies are you saying you are Roma but went running to the police and declined a six figure sum from someone, while choosing instead to continue pursuing police action instead.
Absolute bull# and everyone reading this knows it.
You ain't Roma, you ran to the cops, you'd be shunned by the culture...and I assume you are if your Roma claims are true.
Running to cops LMAO!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I think you watched to many movies, you shouldn't base your world view on a Guy Ritchie flick..
but you probably know more about the culture than those who are raised in it?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Nope, my main input of information is from real Roma people from childhood to today.
Nobody would grass to the cops or turn down 100,000+ in hush money compensation.
I call you out as bull#ting

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Or maybe you wouldnt turn down the money? Is that the issue?

In my closest family, two would take it, yet those two are excluded.. see the pattern?
edit on 2017216 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

No, grassing to the police was your greatest Roma crime.
You ain't Roma though so no matter.
edit on 16.2.2017 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Wow, the stereotypes, if you committed a crime against a Roma, would you care about the Roma court? Likely no, their own ways are just for them..

I'll give an example, an Afghan boy wanted to try his luck with a Kale, not once, not twice but three times.. The kale asked the Afghan boy to leave him alone, the third time he slit his throat fro ear to ear..

When he came home he told his parents his deeds, and he was forced to walk by himself to the police station and admit what he had done..

The penalty if he had not gone was excluding him from the Roma community for life..
--

But I'm sure that real story fits in, in your stereotypes?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Nah, just reinforces my belief that you are not Roma because you ran to the cops and refused 100,000+ in hush money.
Bull#.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I believe the problem is your view

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I believe the problem is your lies about being Roma who runs to police and declines 100,000+ in hush money/compensation.
Absolute bull# and everyone knows it lol

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Your view , still.

You want to know the end of the story?

The person who did the crime, was fired for carelessness, his company are afraid of what the evidence declares on a unregulated market by private actors, they wanted it and my reply was "no"

Doing right is being able to watch your self in the mirror in the morning and not be ashamed..
edit on 2017216 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

As yours is equally opinion claiming to speak for the Roma community lol

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don't speak for the Roma community, I reply to the stereotypes you and ya mason friend have

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join