It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chiraq Chronicles - 3 Children under 13 killed in past couple of days

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So the savages in Chiraq have snuffed out the lives of three young children. Two 12 year olds and a 2 year old. Makes me sick to my stomach. Being a father of a 2.5 year old and now with a week old daughter, I simply just want to move away from this sh*t hole. The little boy looks just like my son to the point it is making me tear up. Even though I am fortunate enough to live in a well off community, I am still close enough to this buffoonery that it causes me concern.

As a black guy, I am just at a loss how our community has devolved into this savagery. Well I know how, but I guess that is another topic... I'm literally at the point that I just want to give up on the black community. I've done my share of mentoring, etc but at some point you got to know when to cut bait. It is like the black community has accepted this nonsense as normal.

One of the shootings was actually caught on Facebook live. The two year old is in the back seat. The driver (the boy's uncle) apparently is a known gang member was also killed. The woman was shot in stomach and pregnant, but it appears she will live.

Third Child in Two Days Dies from Shootings

Facebook Live Shooting

Just sick of this. We can do better than this. Shooting mofo's over streets we don't even own.

Sorry about the rant.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh yeah, at any point now, I am sure we will see DeRay McKesson, Jesse Jackson, Father Phelger, and the rest of these BLM minstrels shutting down Michigan Avenue and closing the Apple Store over this violence... NOT.

Won't hear a peep from these race hustlers.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I don't know what to say but get the hell outa there. Also, don't stop mentoring! Gang culture is glorified and propagated through music and movies. Poor inner city folks that can't see daylight assume this is the only life for them from that very same exposure.

Chicago will not see help from any prominent black community "leaders." New ones need to step up IMO.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That's terrible to hear!

But sadly it is accepted as the norm now.

Be it Channel 7, 13 or 2, they always start off with the most recent shootings.

It's almost as common as the weather report.

And it's spilling into Milwaukee and the surrounding areas.

The best you could do for you and your family is move away.

Things wont change there through any form of policing or government.

The problems that need to be addressed wont be, and are barely talked about.

Stay safe !
edit on 15-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpElLinG

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Move to Minneapolis suburbs-white as you can get. Run, run away from all the violence-there are no answers-it's a doomed environment mostly because they are let down by evil, narcissistic "leaders." Soon, the National Guard will be rolling in, thanks to Trump. Enough is enough.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Like I said in the other thread last night about these 3 child shootings/murders, the FEDS need to come in and do what the Chicago police are too intimidated to do. (Police know who the murders are, but are petrified, bribed, or whatever.)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Get away from there as quickly as you can. The saddest thing is that it is accepted as the norm there. So very tragic to see the loss of lives like this. I agree with JinMI in that you should continue in mentoring kids. They need hope and inspiration from someone somewhere. You could make a huge difference in a child's life. I wish you all the best and pray that things can some day change and soon.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with Homan Square (there is a Cia black site there in the old sears roebuck building) it has something to do with stealing organs. See the George Webb materials.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

as it has been said, if your close enough that your family is in danger load up the truck and move to Beverly, ( just trying to lighten up your mood a bit).

but seriously if there is a high risk that it can happen in your area, get out. your family's well being is not worth trying to make hard head idiots see that they are fighting a losing battle. by that i mean killing one another over trivial bullsh@@. i realize it's easier said than done, but just listening to your posts it seems like you got a good head on your shoulders. i don't think you'll have to much of a problem finding work or a decent place to live.

it might help ease your mind, focus on you family, instill your values, then maybe one day they when they grow up, they will emerge to be leaders that can convince the youth that what they are doing is crazy and causes nothing but more pain and sorrow.
edit on 16-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

As a black guy, I am just at a loss how our community has devolved into this savagery. Well I know how, but I guess that is another topic... I'm literally at the point that I just want to give up on the black community. I've done my share of mentoring, etc but at some point you got to know when to cut bait. It is like the black community has accepted this nonsense as normal.

As a black guy, you should know that it is not the run of the mill black folks acting like fools but those that are in gangs or have gang affiliations. Also as a black guy you should know that there are plenty of black neighborhoods and areas that do not have anything near this level of crime but that won't make the evening news nor get the bunch at ATS riled up. The issue is crime, poverty, and economics.

One of the shootings was actually caught on Facebook live. The two year old is in the back seat. The driver (the boy's uncle) apparently is a known gang member was also killed. The woman was shot in stomach and pregnant, but it appears she will live.

And let's not forget she has gang ties. I'm not saying it's okay but when your 'bout dat life", that is one of the risks taken in that culture. You will be randomly shoot by an adversary.

What I am deeply disappointed in is your belief that somehow this issue solely lies on the group of people that are victimized by the prevalent organized crime groups.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Lived most of my life in the city until a few years ago. Right now I live in the North burbs. Due to proximity to the better halves workplace. So that is an option if you feel like you have to get out of the city but have to stay near the city for whatever reason, work, family, etc.

Once I left the Southside when I was a teen and cut off any family members that were stupid enough to have gang ties. Never had any problems living in Chicago. None at all. No bullets flying past my head. Nothing. I always felt safe. Even though most on here think all of Chicago is the wild wild west. Its not.

Of course I still go into the bad areas once in a while for various reasons and I occasionally have problems. Only because I am known as being anti-gang. But that is something I choose to do and I know the risks associated with it. There are still some good people in these bad places and sometimes a little encouragement and showing them a life outside the ghetto can help.

The vast majority of violence happens in isolated poor neighborhoods. Chicago is a huge city. Chicago is a city of neighborhoods. Our neighborhoods can be as big, and have similar population numbers, to smaller cities. That might put things into perspective for some. That is why you can be unsafe in one neighborhood and completely safe in another.

Neighborhoods in Chicago are pretty self contained eco systems. There are people in these poor neighborhoods that have never left their neighborhood. Who restrict their movements to a few blocks. Because the street a few blocks over is enemy territory.

Its why the whole city is not the wild wild west. The bad neighborhoods are dangerous. The rest of the city is fairly safe.

However, if anyone does not feel safe somewhere. Then of course they should do what they feel is best for them and their family. No one can begrudge someone doing what is best for their family.

edit on 16-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
OP I feel for you! The community needs more like you but unfortunately it's still not enough. It's going to take many many years to educate away from gangs. I live in Cedar Rapids and we have seen a huge increase in violent crimes the past 5 years. All because of a link with poor Chicago folk migrating over because our welfare is better. It's become a major concern and one that we're not sure we can win.

Honestly the first thing that needs to happen...legalization of drugs.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Unreal and totally heart breaking.

I know exactly how you feel about the senseless violence. We used to live in Detroit.
When we finally came back to Canada, It was then I realized I was living in a completely different world.

Only a river separates Detroit from Windsor Ontario. But when you come across the ambassador bridge it's like stepping off one planet and onto another.
There are Places in Detroit that look like they are the left overs from a full scale war.
And the people left behind are the scavengers of the waste land.

I've seen some pretty sickening things in Detroit that at the time was considered normal living. But coming back to Canada made me open my eyes and get back to reality. People shouldn't be forced to live like that.
I know a good portion of it is the result from self inflicted issues - addictions. And being brought up from birth with this gang mentality.... it's just such a waste of life.

Kids killing complete strangers over the color of their shoes.
Raised to Have zero respect for the American flag but they'll kill over that blue or red rag.

top topics

join