It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases massive hit job on the president about descrimination to blacks in 1970s

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

These allegations have been known forever...hardly a favor. More like one final smear

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: rickymouse

You raised a very good point. You can look at popular culture from the era and see that it wasn't just a white man's attitude back then. Watch The Jeffersons and see how many times George uses the term honky. Same thing with Sanford and Son. Not only that but Fred is very racist towards the Mexican guy. Trying to Define what people did almost fifty years ago in today's standards is almost futile and foolish

Even if Trump wasn't really racist back then he would have sometimes acted as he was around his friends and colleagues who were. That would have been the appropriate thing to do back then. It was a whole different time back then, to be racist in talking to others was not considered bad by most, both black and white did it. Most people just talked though, many of the older people back in the sixties and seventies were still somewhat bias towards black, but they just wanted to move away from all the chaos in the big cities so many moved to rural areas where there were mostly white people. The younger blacks were troublesome back then and there were a lot of white Nig***s in the city too that were chaotic. That word was used to describe an attitude that some of the people back then had. That was around here anyway, I do not know what it meant in the cities when people used it.

It was different back then, you can't use how people talked and acted fifty years ago to judge how they are now.

Anyway, Trump treats a lot of people as inferior, it doesn't matter what color they are. That is just the way he is, he is a very strong minded businessman who goes all out to get things done.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So how many other "slum lords" have the FBI released huge dossiers on?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
why are all the snowflakes getting triggered? trump regularly bad mouths the fbi and cia, mess with the bull ya get the horns!! trump can dish it but he can't take it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I seen this 6 months ago. can't wait for more protest

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Seems to me it was his dad

Racism can be inherited. The only known cure is to vote Democrat.

----

Anyway, It's good to see that the FBI has concluded their 50 yr. investigation into the matter. It's too bad that they couldn't have released this information a year earlier. No one had any idea that Donald Trump might be a racist, otherwise somebody in the MSM might have picked up on it. Of course, the fact that he was running for public office as a Republican should have been a clue. Still, you would think some enterprising journalist might have looked into the possibility that Trump may have been a racist. Instead, the MSM was nearly silent on the matter. Maybe they were just waiting for solid proof.

You know how the MSM hates to report on rumor, innuendo, and unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
When did the FBI become our enemies? When were they so openly politicized?

Trump has his hands full-but it seems he must first flush out the FBI-who have decided he is their enemy.

Who is holding what over the FBI big shots? More than likely that perv Obama-that's where the cleansing should probably begin.

It's a very sad day for America with all the nasty infighting-just like The Mob-or worse.

I wouldn't be Trump for anything in the world-but I do believe he knew how filthy our government is and took it on.

Hope he is protected-remember JFK and and brother.

edit on 15-2-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultron
Nearly 400 pages of info released to the public today. Methinks it is not much use. People change a lot over 5 decades. Also back then was the era of civil rights movements.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'll read it.. BUT.. I know from my own experience how stories like this may be false.
My grandfather, Rest in peace my man. I love you.

He was accused of selling houses to people and if a black person wanted a house he had to go to his "other" neighborhoods..

He built whole areas of the town I live in.

Anyway. I know the story is false in my case. He's the least racist dude you could ever meet. He was selling black people houses in nice neighborhoods while schools were being forced to inter mix in the 60s 70s..

He has a Huge heart. Well I hope he's still around in some form or another.

So guess what.. His "not so great neighborhoods.." those were not built yet. He didn't turn down the black dude.. I knew it wasn't true because I had to deal with his renters and stuff He let people live places that were not even paying rent. Gave them the benefit of the doubt to catch back up and got burned a lot because of it, but some how this great man in my town has certain people calling him racist..

It's gross.

I lived near famous places of civil rights movements.. The sit ins in Greensboro are famous.. The UNC basketball coach with black players refusing to leave restaurants..

I don't know Trump, so I'm going to go read this story, but... I've seen some fake #..

Seems like pedophiles and acters who use foreign money and deals above the allegiance to America have a lot to hide and they are IN the MUD , so they are just picking some up as much as they can all hands on deck to obscure the changes happening.

MY grandfather would be both proud and sick about what the world has become after he left.. Let's make the good out weigh the bad.

EDIT:

straight out of the gates...

their first main bullet point (that has a point) is Trump and Fred Trump entered a consent decree.. In their "are you racist case"

A consent decree is an agreement or settlement that resolve a dispute between two parties without admission of guilt (in a criminal case) or liability (in a civil case), and most often refers to such a type of settlement in the United States.

The FBI has over 300 pages on John Lennon... They had him monitored and tracked and wanted him to lose it or mess up..

I don't get impressed by page numbers.. Those 300 pages on lennon amount to NOTHING... They just didn't want him in the USA spreading peace in a time of war.

It seems like with Trump it's a similar motivation.. He's shaking things up...

This quote strikes me as super freakign racist..

'What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black,'

OK so the FBI investigated this..

But the Article seems to not mention the FBI findings..

What did the FBI say?

edit on 16-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

These allegations have been known forever...hardly a favor. More like one final smear

Why do you call it a smear? The info was requested many months ago through the freedom information act. It isn't like they can say no. Trump should be thankful they didn't release it pre election.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Why do you call it a smear? The info was requested many months ago through the freedom information act. It isn't like they can say no. Trump should be thankful they didn't release it pre election.

wouldn't it be the person requesting documents not the FBI be the one accused of a smear campaign if in fact their motive was to find anything bad ever Trump did in the last 50 years?? With the intent to take him out of office?

That would have nothing to do with the FBI except their lawful duty to provide said documents.

rasicm is not something you want in a president.. Not in America especially.
I can't read 400 documents, but the article sort of showed me the same sort of things my grandfather was accused of and I was around the guy so I know the truth in that situation. My grandfather helped out black people when it was not easy to do.. And he got accused..

I don't think Trump is the same great man my grandfather was. In fact I suspect he's so far from it," he couldn't find his ass with both hands... "
grandfather quote.. But if you go 50 years back with me I'm not even born yet... I'm not the same dude when I was 1... I did some bad things when I was young.. And now I'm a loving sweetheart.

I'd like to see Trump's plans on living in cities with people who don't feel like they have a future.. I want to see Trump address that when Obama and Bush failed.. I want to see what he does.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Because information like this was already reported by news outlets over the summer. Trump never addressed it. Why would he? It wasn't him that did any of this it was his father. But now the FBI comes out with a story that we had already been reported on over the summer? It's nothing but a smear by and intelligence community that is shaking and its boots. If these guys had anything of substance on Trump they would have done something a long time ago but instead they keep releasing all these little "well maybe Trump did this" "Well Trump's dad did that "bull crap. Why do they do this? Smear tactics

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

The request would say how the info is disseminated. Whoever made the request wanted it to be public. I am sure whoever requested them didn't have Trumps interest in mind and used the established rules to make a spectacle, but that isn't the FBIs fault. The system was already in place.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Why do they do this?

Because someone had filled out all the forms a while back to have it released. It isn't classified and falls under the freedom information act.

If you want to then blame the law what you are doing is blaming those who are following the law.

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5 U.S.C. § 552, is a federal freedom of information law that allows for the full or partial disclosure of previously unreleased information and documents controlled by the United States government.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The request would say how the info is disseminated. Whoever made the request wanted it to be public. I am sure whoever requested them didn't have Trumps interest in mind and used the established rules to make a spectacle, but that isn't the FBIs fault. The system was already in place.

I already agreed with that.

"That would have nothing to do with the FBI except their lawful duty to provide said documents."

I do hope that stories like these provide even more scaffolding for people to choose to be on the good side of humanity.

I hope my team, humanity, makes it to the Superbowl this year.. We have a great team this year. Some of our players are injured or sick or otherwise can't play, but our team is strong. We have a great recruiting class coming in.

but forgive me if I feel like we are going back 50 freaking years looking for obamas birth certificate or something..

Fun side note.. Hillary Clinton started that fiasco.

I don't like these side stories when we should be talking about our future in the world, and how we can all make it a better place.

It starts with Me and You.

A choice.

Let's write a good story for humans. For ALL of us.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm starting to think our shadow government is run by foreigners or possibly reptilians, they are definitely NOT for the good of our country.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Obviously you don't understand how a FOIPA request is made to the FBI. The first thing you'll be directed is to see if you can find what you're looking for in the vault. The Vault contains all kinds of information that has already been made public. If you can't find it in the vault then they will either mail you a copy or fax you a copy or give you access to the FOIPA portal. They do not publish it on their website like they did with this.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Obviously you don't understand how a FOIPA request is made to the FBI. The first thing you'll be directed is to see if you can find what you're looking for in the vault.

Oh my could you explain why something may be in the vault? BTW you do know the release we are talking about is actually part of the vault right?

Trump Management Company is one of the most requested and it is now in the Vault, but like you said it must be a smear campaign right?

edit on 16-2-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ultron

This is not how you celebrate Black Achievements Month.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ultron

This is not how you celebrate Black Achievements Month.

mmm

The things black people have done in america would and should have the rest of the world be on notice.

Black people in America have changed the entire world.

For the better.

Black History month is an American invention because so many of our American inventions are from black people. From Americans.

I #ing love where I live.

I love that many of my heroes are black. I love that racism is at it's end, with a few death throws from old people.

I love it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

That's great feedback and analysis, Reverbs! I hope you visited this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and shared your sentiments.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join