It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases massive hit job on the president about descrimination to blacks in 1970s

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Nearly 400 pages of info released to the public today. Methinks it is not much use. People change a lot over 5 decades. Also back then was the era of civil rights movements.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
No way this could possibly be politically motivated at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
From your link...

Hundreds of FBI documents detailing the investigation into whether Donald Trump's real estate company racially discriminated against people in the 1970s - while his father, Fred, was in charge.

Seems to me it was his dad

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Correct. In the article it talks about Fred Trump. Guilty by association.
edit on 15-2-2017 by ultron because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Ya think ....Why doesn't the FBI release the 650k weiner emails for peets sake .

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Next CIA will probably release a leaked video from unnamed sources about a 7 years old Donald Trump grabbing a female teacher by her skirt. Meh.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
So Donald is guilty for the father's sins... funny, never saw libs complaining about Al Gore, Sr being a Dixiecrat when Al Gore, Jr was in politics.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
WTF FBI TMI

GYFPS!!! (Get Your Fvcking Priorities Straight!!!)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: ausername

Ya think ....Why doesn't the FBI release the 650k weiner emails for peets sake .

You mean for Peter's sake...

Interesting thought that I've had friends of mine talk about... Seems Obama is making the new deep government. A lot of his contacts and political appointees are still there and ready to go for the Progressive cause.

I've not put too much thought or research into it yet because I've been busy BUSY busy, but it seems plausible enough to merit some free time looking into. Obama, back at DC and ready to... what exactly again? Is he being re-purposed by the Progressive movement to salvage what he can after the Clintonburg disaster?

An interesting conspiracy indeed, if there is any meat there...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Isn't the FBIs time better hunting terrorists on American soil. Priorities people priorities!!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
His dad was in charge back then.

Better question is why the F are my tax dollars going to the FBI attempting to dig up crap from the 70's which "may" paint Trump as a racist, if they spin it hard enough.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Better question is why the F are my tax dollars going to the FBI attempting to dig up crap from the 70's which "may" paint Trump as a racist, if they spin it hard enough.

Them there are swamp dollars, not tax dollars

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

It appears to be one of the last things the Obama administration did, which was to allow sharing of information between governmental agencies that was not really allowed before.

You know... allow departments to leak information that is classified or wiretapped info that might hurt, harm or impede the current administration.

It used to be called sedition. Now it's just what Democrats do when they lose. They crap on the table then tell their flunkies to burn it when they leave.

No wonder the liberals are quickly going out of style.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The attitudes of people back in the seventies were all together different. The Mentality was different across the board. You can't be saying someone's opinion in the seventies means they have that same opinion today. If you did, you would have to look at most of the politicians back then too and you would find that there was a lot of discrimination everywhere yet except in some of the young.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

mediamatters.org...

I remember when a lot of people did not like black people. I don't mind them, I have never judged people by race. There are a lot of black guys I met throughout my life that were jerks though, and just as many that were good people. Some of the blacks I met were so pushy and negative, I don't know why they were like that. I am uneasy around some of them when they are almost seven feet tall. I am not used to having people taller than me.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ultron

Yeah yeah everyone hates blacks blah, yawn.

Moving on with life now.

Advising others do likewise...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ultron

Democrats today like the Clintons screwed over the black community. Democrats will always see blacks as beneath them

edit on 2/15/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Any mention of "Muslims" or Terrorists ?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You raised a very good point. You can look at popular culture from the era and see that it wasn't just a white man's attitude back then. Watch The Jeffersons and see how many times George uses the term honky. Same thing with Sanford and Son. Not only that but Fred is very racist towards the Mexican guy. Trying to Define what people did almost fifty years ago in today's standards is almost futile and foolish

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think Trump ever was a racist guy. He just does not come off as such.

here's a video of him in 1980 www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-2-2017 by ultron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The FBI held back releasing the info till after the election. I remember a thread here many months ago where it was requested through the freedom information act. It looks like they did the Donald a favor.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join