It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice Admiral Harward Expected to be Named National Security Adviser

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Harward, a former Navy SEAL and a former deputy commander of CENTCOM, served under Defense Secretary James Mattis, which would make him a good fit on the National Security Council.

Harward has also served on the National Security Council in the past, under President George W. Bush, and commissioned the National Counter Terrorism Center.

Connected to Mattis and GWB. Interesting to say the least.

Wiki Page

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Harward is liked and respected by the Intelligence/Military communities more than Flynn was. According to this article, DEMOCRATS like him too.

Link: freebeacon.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He's a good man.

Smart, tough, knows his way around the intelligence world, and he bleeds red, white & blue.

The fact that he worked with Mattis is a huge bonus.

They may actually get this one right after all...

ETA - He's also the kind of guy that will do extremely well as the National Security Advisor, able to work with many different agencies and governments. But he'll also push back - hard if he has to - if he's asked to do something that would be detrimental to the well being of the United States of America. No matter *who* asks. And that's important for someone in this role...especially now.

edit on 2/15/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

The fact that he worked with Mattis is a huge bonus.

They may actually get this one right after all...

Almost as if it was planned....

He seems a perfect fit honestly.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Almost as if it was planned....

It seems to me that any New President has many groups to try and please. Appeasing one group with a particular pick and waiting and watching for something big enough to throw their pick out and then saying "you had your chance, your man stuffed it up."

Now The President picks who he really wanted in the first place. Watch for more of the same.

P

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Now The President picks who he really wanted in the first place. Watch for more of the same.

Your another who sees this as I do. We are apparently the minority.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

It is not often that the majority see clearly. Blinded and deafened by the bought and paid for MSM, they follow the lead into their own eventual demise.

Now, even though the majority know not, there is this one last chance to set things right and yet ... they still cannot perceive the truth.

Once before was a Knight on a white steed who saw the danger clearly and tried to bring back the light ... but sadly he died and the hopes of a mighty nation with him. I was but a lad then but I remember clearly, even in my own country, the people mourned his death.

Now, in this time, we have another chance and help from others to set things right.

He knows the danger and keeps his most trusted guards close at hand.

P

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I hope Harward explains to Trump that Putin is not our friend and convinces him to end the bromance.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I hope Harward explains to Trump that Putin is not our friend and convinces him to end the bromance.

www.foxnews.com...

Yes indeed! Let us go forth with our mighty atomic engines of war and slay the beast and in turn, vaporize your own people.

War mongers gonna hate when peaceful men come to power.

The only great men that want continuing friction are those whose wealth comes from the Industrial Military Complex.

P

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

This guy looks like he is more than qualified to do the job.

Sadly, he will need to advise Trump about the threat from his own 'intelligence' community. The Russians are amateurs compared to the threat of the CIA / NSA.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Given a little time, and some firings, I'm sure they will fall in line.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.foxnews.com...

There should be middle ground no? Do you suppose we should not attempt to be on good terms with Russia?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Metallicus

Given a little time, and some firings, I'm sure they will fall in line.

YEP.. the latest is that Admiral Harward will strongly "vet" those who are working in sensitive positions and clean house completely, if necessary.

Perfect 4 the job: www.redstate.com...

Will "clean house": foreignpolicy.com...

edit on 2/16/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So National Security Council during Bush and 9-11.. does that mean he was in on that False Flag, as well as others?

Or going into Iraq for false reasons..?

Is it business as usual to be continued?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Important questions. I haven't found info pertaining to anything he did or didn't do under GWB.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

graduated from the Tehran American High School in Iran..

There's an American High School in Iran and he graduated from it ?!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Harward is liked and respected by the Intelligence/Military communities more than Flynn was. According to this article, DEMOCRATS like him too.

Link: freebeacon.com...

Liked by Intelligence, liked by Democrats. Seems suspicious, I don't like it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The school, affiliated with the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, served grades K–12 in a coeducational manner and used English as the language of instruction.[2]

Closed in 1978
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

graduated from the Tehran American High School in Iran..

There's an American High School in Iran and he graduated from it ?!

Yes. Military brat.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

just weird that US gov't insiders would choose to have a school there, considering the current relationship US has with them. What would be the motivation (other than that maybe their parents were spending a lot of time there)?

It seems the students were isolated from the Iranians -

Frontline has reported that historically most students did not have many Iranian friends and "led lives fairly isolated from Iranian society".

----

The senior high school division opened by 1960. In May 1973 the school had 1,400 students.

The last superintendent, i.e., principal of the entire school, Dr. William Keough, was seized in the Iran hostage crisis in 1979

top topics

<<   2 >>

join