It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Center Of The Universe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
At least that is what these findings suggest.

The Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) radiation signature presents a direct large-scale view of the universe that can be used to identify whether our position or movement has any particular significance. There has been much publicity about analysis of results from the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) and Planck mission that show both expected and unexpected anisotropies in the CMB.[1] The results appear to run counter to expectations from the Copernican Principle. The motion of the solar system, and the orientation of the plane of the ecliptic are aligned with features of the microwave sky, which on conventional thinking are caused by structure at the edge of the observable universe

The distribution of Cosmic Background Radiation shows an allignment of the universe to the ecliptic plane.

"But when you look at CMB map, you also see that the structure that is observed, is in fact, in a weird way, correlated with the plane of the earth around the sun. Is this Copernicus coming back to haunt us? That's crazy. We're looking out at the whole universe. There's no way there should be a correlation of structure with our motion of the earth around the sun — the plane of the earth around the sun — the ecliptic. That would say we are truly the center of the universe."

Data from the Planck Telescope published in 2013 has since found stronger evidence for the anisotropy.[16] "For a long time, part of the community was hoping that this would go away, but it hasn’t," says Dominik Schwarz of the University of Bielefeld in Germany.

en.wikipedia.org...

This was the test that would make or break this theory and for the third time, the same results came back only this time even in more detail.

It is all explained in this (long) vid, I recommend it to everyone. It first discusses historical cosmological models and it's done pretty well.

I am sure there are some people in it that some may not like but the data is on their side.

Seems we are in a special place, at the center of everything that exists.......

No matter how bad this notion makes some people's head hurt.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Forget all

Read Walter Russel and start over.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Much more likely a statistical error stemming from the fact that we are so insignificant that all of our sensors data is collected from here.

How strange a device built to see can look out among the stars as far as it can see in every direction and conclude that it's the center of everything it can see.
Very short sighted.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Start a thread about him......

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Very short sighted.

You decided that in two minutes?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpottedOwl

I'm not sure i could explain that insight in a language ATS would understand.
But I might do it, I'm already trying to put his ideas to work .

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

All this data is peer reviewed.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Its all observation, if I was in a different galaxy i would be dead centre of the observable universe. Because we are looking back in time technically time is our distance.
edit on 15-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Please you have no idea what you are talking about and how they established this. Even skeptics admit that this data points towards this.

Why don't you watch the vid or at least do some research into this subject.

The universe is alligned to the ecliptic, this is not the result of us looking around us.
edit on 15-2-2017 by TheSpottedOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No, we are not.
Until we can see the entirety of the universe, we will never know for sure.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Wow why post an OP if you cant take an opinion, wow!! Please dont get your knickers in a knot mr expert.

For your info i turned the video off 10 min into, its just edited clips. You're misinformed! Just like flat Earthers.
edit on 15-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Please watch the vid. The observable universe is alligned to the ecliptic in an evenly spread way all around so the whole structure has us at the center.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Your opinion is uninformed so I suggested you get informed. If you can't take advice then don't say ignorant stuff.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The whole thing is uniformed knitted knickers its a theory.

link   

originally posted by: TheSpottedOwl

Please watch the vid. The observable universe is alligned to the ecliptic in an evenly spread way all around so the whole structure has us at the center.

That's because we made the observation.

If you were to get on a ship and fly 1 billion LY from earth and make a new CMB observation you'd get the same results.

Just because the data is peer reviewed doesn't make your interpretation correct.

link   

How strange a device built to see can look out among the stars as far as it can see in every direction and conclude that it's the center of everything it can see. Very short sighted.

Once more, it is established by the observation that the universe is alligned to the ecliptic plane, it has nothing do with us looking around and being in the center from our perspective. Watch the vid.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpottedOwl

What about the unobservable part?
That statement alone already states we cannot see the entire thing so how can we know for sure we're at the center?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's because we made the observation.

No it is not, why don't you watch the vid so that you might get a clue about what is being discussed here flyboy.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Because the observable part forms an organised structure with us in the center. Watch the vid.

Does it make you feel better if we are only at the center of the observable universe? Like it changes the fact that we are the center of everything we know to exist.
edit on 15-2-2017 by TheSpottedOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

We are special haha. We are not the centre of our solar system, no where near the centre of our galaxy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join