It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are NOT pro lower and middle classes. They are pro rich. The REALLY rich.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
When have they ever did anything for the poor and the middle? Even Obamacare is totally controlled by Big Pharma. Sure it gets lots of people insured, but at what cost? National debt doubled under Obama.

Also, some of the biggest Democrats like Warren Buffet, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates are some of the richest people ever. Hillary Clinton raised 1 BILLION campaign money in 2016. That's not from the poor. That's not from the middle.
edit on 15-2-2017 by agent404 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: agent404

Obamacare would cost nothing if a fraction of the people claiming to be interested signed up at the same time.

So what, 12% of people have Obamacare, this means the subsidy is divided by 1.2/10 Americans.

It's expensive specifically because no one has it. It's extra expensive, because people didn't sign up for it, short of immediately needing insurance in emergency. Zero forethought, zero reward.
edit on 15-2-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Welcome to politics, where those in power work for those in power. There are many times in history where politicians have not truly represented the electorate, opting instead to support themselves and their buddies. It transcends all political, social and economic boundaries.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: agent404
When have they ever did anything for the poor and the middle? Even Obamacare is totally controlled by Big Pharma. Sure it gets lots of people insured, but at what cost? National debt doubled under Obama.

Also, some of the biggest Democrats like Warren Buffet, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates are some of the richest people ever. Hillary Clinton raised 1 BILLION campaign money in 2016. That's not from the poor. That's not from the middle.

LOL. Democrats have always fought for the poor, at least since the late 1950s and 60s when Dixiecrats became Republicans.

Your OP is yet another false argument to show that what? The Republicans care for the poor? Hahahaha

link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

And there's still 30 million with no insurance.

The Limo-Left has control of the Democrat Party as they have successfully herded a voter base into corralled areas.

link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Obamacare would cost nothing if a fraction of the people claiming to be interested signed up at the same time.

So what, 12% of people have Obamacare, this means the subsidy is divided by 1.2/10 Americans.

It's expensive specifically because no one has it. It's extra expensive, because people didn't sign up for it, short of immediately needing insurance in emergency. Zero forethought, zero reward.

Millions of people have it and don;t want to lose it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hillary also made promises to the wealthy in Private dinners and parties. The documents obtained by Wiki-leaks demonstrated that she had a public position (I'll fight for youuuuu!). And a private position when addressing the wealthy and the movie stars. (You'll get all the contracts and favors you can handle after I'm President.)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

And there's still 30 million with no insurance.

The Limo-Left has control of the Democrat Party as they have successfully herded a voter base into corralled areas.

You know that didn't make any sense.
edit on 15-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
About time someone admitted the truth about blatant Democrat hypocrisy!
BRAVO Agent404...welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The rich poor gap has increased under Obama. Obama only cares for his capitalist buddies who brought him the presidency.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

LOL. Democrats have always fought for the poor

Yes, as long as they keep getting million dollar arrangements for the trouble and continue to increase the poverty population.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You are kidding yourself if you think either party cares about the lower and middle classes.

Christ, let me get my bridge, I sense a lucrative real estate deal I can close.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary also made promises to the wealthy in Private dinners and parties. The documents obtained by Wiki-leaks demonstrated that she had a public position (I'll fight for youuuuu!). And a private position when addressing the wealthy and the movie stars. (You'll get all the contracts and favors you can handle after I'm President.)

Even Lynn Forester de Rothschild sent a Limo for Hillary so she could eat dinner at the Rothschild mansion for a fund raiser.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That has zero to do with Democrats as a whole. Great reliable deflection to Hillary, though.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Yep.

I broke the scheme down in great detail a while ago, and of course the resident 'liberals' avoided it like the plague.

The 'Patriarchy' is REAL

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Public schools are in dire shape. If I had the money, heck I would go to a private school. Private schools compete with each other. Public schools don't. Private schools have small classes and evaluations of teachers. Public schools don't.

Democrats prefer public schools because they dumb down the people, making the people easy to manipulate.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Millions of people have it and don;t want to lose it.

It's still a huge minority. My beef isn't with those that have it, it's with those that 'supported it' by ala doing nothing.

It failed because it didn't even meet the half way goal of insuring 'the uninsured'. The second step was making a subsidy pool that would hopefully be larger than a private alternative? That didn't even come close to happening.

This issue is a stick. Blame the Left or Right all you want, the reason it didn't work is The People and actions of many, not few. I'd agree many fell susceptible to the propaganda against it, but that excuse doesn't change what happened. No one signed up, and it became a massive failure. Obamacare's projections have always been completely accurate, the issue is the variable of people signing up did not match what interest was claimed. That part is bullsh#t.
edit on 15-2-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Since you are apparently new here, the upper left corner of each post has a hollow star.

If you like the post, click the open star until it turns green.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: agent404
Public schools are in dire shape. If I had the money, heck I would go to a private school. Private schools compete with each other. Public schools don't. Private schools have small classes and evaluations of teachers. Public schools don't.

Democrats prefer public schools because they dumb down the people, making the people easy to manipulate.

You are up past your bedtime, then.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

*sigh

They.

All.

Are.

This petty, partisan crap is just the cup and ball trick. They're all on the same team. I guess as long as ya'll are entertained though.

Whatever.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join