It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Just Like That, Political Madness Creeps Back In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi !

I have been a long time lurker and have always enjoyed everything on here that was not mainstream news.
The insight into things of the unknown and known, the research , the questions asked and answered.
The real news being reported , vetted and discussed.

I have been inspired by this site to question things that seemed tabooed, to ponder the possibilities of things that could exist beyond our comprehension. and try to share with my real life friends.

But with politics, that should be left at the door step of this site. This place, I feel , was not the intended venue.
This place,ATS, was intended for something much bigger then trivial politics.

I will try on my end to contribute more to what this place was built on.

My wish is that some will hopefully do the same and drown out this US political madness.

Thank you for your time reading this.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You and others need to start binge posting about what you like.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh, I will.

Thank you for the response.

Just breaking ground, sort of.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Agreed.

There are a lot of folks complaining about the missed potential of ATS but the answer is to produce content.

The users produce the content here, not the staff (well sometimes they do as members). I hate the cliche nature of this but "be the change you want to see". Ugh... feel all self-helpie now.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yep !
Need to get off my lazy ass and start producing content.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Let's not forget that the biggest conspiracies in history were political in nature. It's the back and forth bashing everyday I could do without. Give me a good Bigfoot or UFO investigation any day!!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

Yep !

Says the new guy to the old-hand (with the most flags on the entire site).

Just saying ... LOL

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There are a bunch of threads already about the same exact thing. Click on top story's. Bamn!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Let's not forget that the biggest conspiracies in history were political in nature. It's the back and forth bashing everyday I could do without. Give me a good Bigfoot or UFO investigation any day!!

I was just thinking sort of the same, just now, the back and forth stuff IMO is just a bunch of the same disagreeing with no-one changing any ones mind to their specific point of view...
and i truly appreciate that we have political threads, but the art of debate seems a bit overly frayed sometimes IMHO.
edit on 15-2-2017 by peppycat because: spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Groot

Yep !

Says the new guy to the old-hand (with the most flags on the entire site).

Just saying ... LOL

Who, Xuenchen?

He is all over the place.

Maybe new guy here. LOL !

Cute.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
There are a bunch of threads already about the same exact thing. Click on top story's. Bamn!

Yes there is, not a surprise at all.

That's ok.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

There a couple attempts to bring ATS back . The first by Agent 008 .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Te second by myself .

If nothing else i got some people interested in this great read .

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
we are living through and watching the biggest conspiracy since 9/11, maybe even bigger.

Unprecedented times.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

But politics has become the BIGGEST conspiracy theory of them all!

The two main political parties have completely changed places! Have you stopped to wonder why? You see the people that pull the strings in the shadows finally figured out that after every two term president the voting public almost ALWAYS votes in whoever is running against the two term pres' political party. So how do the string pullers work it to their advantage? I'm glad you asked! They use the mainstream media (bought and paid for by them) to twist and turn the policies of those two predominant parties completely upside down! What formerly described a far right fringe conservative zealot now describes a far left fringe liberal zealot, and vice versa! It's like and unexpected pole shift ala Niburu type shifting with the crust spinning and the North Pole becoming the South Pole.... you get my drift!

It's all actually quite genious- albeit completely evil genius!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

But politics has become the BIGGEST conspiracy theory of them all!

The two main political parties have completely changed places! Have you stopped to wonder why? You see the people that pull the strings in the shadows finally figured out that after every two term president the voting public almost ALWAYS votes in whoever is running against the two term pres' political party. So how do the string pullers work it to their advantage? I'm glad you asked! They use the mainstream media (bought and paid for by them) to twist and turn the policies of those two predominant parties completely upside down! What formerly described a far right fringe conservative zealot now describes a far left fringe liberal zealot, and vice versa! It's like and unexpected pole shift ala Niburu type shifting with the crust spinning and the North Pole becoming the South Pole.... you get my drift!

It's all actually quite genious- albeit completely evil genius!

I see your point and the others.

I guess my point is I am tired of seeing it on the front page everyday.
The bashing and all.

I do understand what is going behind the scenes as far as politics are concerned, I just don't give a crap about it anymore.

So, I just ignore it now, read what I can that interest me.

I also posted a thread , my first real one. Nothing more then just sharing something. I plan on doing more.

But thank you for sharing your very interesting thoughts on the political madness .

new topics

top topics

join