It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Gunderson - Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I know he has been mentioned in the past but this is a fun video I watched. Ted Gunderson is no longer with his but he is immortalized in a few videos he made as well as his legacy as head of the FBI in Los Angeles (Memphis and Dallas too). He was in the FBI for over 25 years and was almost Director in 1979.

Then he got into private investigating and his life changed during his first case (1980) while representing Jeffrey MacDonald who was on trial for murdering his wife and two daughters. Thats when Ted was introduced to Satanic cults working within the Government. He says that before that, everything had been fairly standard in his time in the FBI and he never considered any of the strange things he would begin to find. Basically that is when he woke up.

This guy MacDonald is still in prison and if you look at what this man has had to deal with, wow....maybe he deserves his own thread. Just look at the history of his case in wikipedia and you will feel lucky you didn't have to have your life ruined by the system.

Wikipedia Jeffrey MacDonald

Ted Gunderson Video

Video summary:
Pearl Harbor we let it happen
Jeffrey MacDonald framed - Satanist cult
Day care center satanist stuff
OKC bombing setup
First world trade center bombing setup

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Embed for people who don't want to go off-site.
edit on 2/15/17 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The amount of things and money that have been done and spent to discredit him is beyond belief.
Even years after his death , they still keep trying.
What people don't realize, is a lot of the information he uncovered became classified and was locked away.
That would have never been done if it was all Bravo Sierra.

Buck

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thank goodness this guy made this testimony, because it makes all this Satanic pedo stuff very real.

It it weren't for the internet and guys like this, this stuff would continue to occur for the most part unheard of.

Basically I think the case is that this weird Satanic cult stuff comes from ancient times practiced amongst particular ruling classes of Europe, and made its way into America because Americans are basically Europeans. It is a culture that many would be glad to see go away.

I am glad to see many of the very large pedo ring busts in Norway and other places.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
The amount of things and money that have been done and spent to discredit him is beyond belief.
Even years after his death , they still keep trying.
What people don't realize, is a lot of the information he uncovered became classified and was locked away.
That would have never been done if it was all Bravo Sierra.

I'm a pretty curious individual (hold the jokes) but as I've mentioned, there are two or three rabbit holes that I ventured into but carefully backed out from. Gunderson was one of them. He appeared to me to be part of a group of disinfo agents on the web, even though he skirted around some heavy topics. I had discussions on ATS with a member who was directly involved with him The Octopus Conspiracy .
I think that it''s more enlightening to view Gunderson through a skeptical lens and then see where his legacy lead you, but that's a surprisingly unpopular take.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here is an interesting quote from father Malachi Martin, a Jesuit Priest and professor who wrote a book - The Keys of This Blood:

Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia—rites and practices— was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites." (p. 632)

@ 5 minutes 20 seconds

Related link

I am not religious btw. Just some crazy stuff I ran into.

It explains all the pedophiles in the Catholic Church.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Yeah but his testimony does not stand alone, it is collaborated by the Franklin scandal, and documentaries like Conspiracy of Silence. Not to mention all the recent stuff that came up in P-gate.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Yeah but his testimony does not stand alone, it is collaborated by the Franklin scandal, and documentaries like Conspiracy of Silence. Not to mention all the recent stuff that came up in P-gate.
The man also needed to be judged by the company he kept, and some of them were serious wack jobs. Just think...if Gunderson was pointing you towards Franklin, etc...what were you being distracted from? This is all my humble opinion...but one based upon a certain amount of research.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Never take anything at face value.
To be the man, ya gota beat the man.

That's the thing about the " Maze of Mirrors ".
The whole point is to never let anyone know what the mission goal or goals really are or that any type of operation is actually being ran at all.

I'll not comment on TOC. I'll let you gentlemen here handle that. ( But the acronym should tell you something.)

Buck

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'll try to look more into Ted...both he and Barbara Hartwell both point the finger at each other...

It doesn't take away from what I think about the Frankiln case (and others) because I believe a coverup did occur there.

Crazy stuff...so much to confuse.

Like I said I'll look more into Ted but he does add to some things others already touched on. If he is evil, I guess that is another story. His character is certainly attacked and he may have earned that.

I read the Octopus story too...I guess the girl or her friend is who you have been speaking with?
Certainly a few rabbit holes with it all....

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

I'll try to look more into Ted...both he and Barbara Hartwell both point the finger at each other...

It doesn't take away from what I think about the Frankiln case (and others) because I believe a coverup did occur there.

Crazy stuff...so much to confuse.

Like I said I'll look more into Ted but he does add to some things others already touched on. If he is evil, I guess that is another story. His character is certainly attacked and he may have earned that.

I read the Octopus story too...I guess the girl or her friend is who you have been speaking with?
Certainly a few rabbit holes with it all....
flatbush71 had it right about the maze of mirrors. Look for the other players in the late 90s conspiracy game. Listen less to what they say and concentrate more on establishing the patterns and connecting the dots. By then, you should begin to realise that you don't actually know #. Take care out there.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think I just got sucked down a rabbit hole....thanks a lot! And I might be here a while. This Octopus Conspiracy really reaches out in a million directions with it's tentacles.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Stew Webb
Tom Heneghan
Tom Flocco
Sherman Skolnik
Lenny Bloom
Who's lying some of the time? Who is lying all of the time? Who's telling the truth?
Check back in when your head stops spinning...lol!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Dagnabit! I will get you for this...just as soon as I come outa this rabbit hole

new topics

top topics

join