It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama said he would engage in aggressive personal diplomacy with Iran before being POTUS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Oh so the others bad so Iran should just go about their merry way?

The skids of cash must have been some pretty liquid assets.

And it didn't work.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Liberal

Typical partasian American thinking.

Any opinion that differs from there narrative must mean they are a Librals or right winger

For your information I am far from a left wing liberal.

I am just not a neocon chickenhawk that looks for any excuse to bomb things and shot # up!

I am what I consider a true conservative: Small government, minimal government interfere (even in things I may morally disagree with), free market, low regulation, strict immigration laws, low taxes, low budget and NON INTERFERENCE FORIGN POLICY!

But yeah im a commie liberal because i disagree on something, derp derp.
edit on 15-2-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

No I just dont see why Iran should be at the center of the USA crosshairs while Saudi Arabia who are a much bigger threat and have even worse human rights get away with literal mass murder and for there crimes get western alliances and state of the art weapons.

Its hypocrisy at its finest.

So no I would not want to see any alliances with Iran.

I would rather just pull out the area completely sanction both Saudi Arabia and Iran and let the two states destroy each other.

BUT

Saying that Iran unlike Saudi Arabia has a growing population of those who are pro west. And even today Iran is a lot better than it was 20 or 10 years ago.
Expand Iran up to USA buisness and Influence and when the supreme leader dies he could be replaced with someone a lot more moderate.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The masses of morons are just responding to their MSM programming. Unless the MSM tells them to be outrage about something, they just assume they're ok with it. We're living a Twilight Zone episode.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

No I want to know why I should be enraged at Iran but give Saudi Arabia a free pass?

Nothing to do with the MSN.

Iran currently dont pose a threat to me or effect me in anyway.

However Saudi backed Terrorist groups and ISIS are killing british tourists and plotting terrorist attacks within my country.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: seasonal

SSSSSsource please.

source

I dont think Obama should have given that money.

But as you can see it was not US money. It was frozen assets from the sanctions.

Damn!

So the sanctions were lifted?

Trump would have said it was payment for taking out Saddam for them and give it to the VA.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Trump sycophants at it again.

O look a person with Amnesia.

Better to have amnesia than to keep spreading a old lie that keeps getting debunked. The money Obama gave to them belonged to them.

Rewarding terrorists in the New World Order?

Iran is run by terrorist now? Who says that FOX and dimwit Donnie?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Out of my friends from the Middle East, Iranians are the most open and friendly. They are Shia. They are not particularly religious. Islam is an Arabic religion and Iran being an Indo European country is not particularly into Islam.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultron
Out of my friends from the Middle East, Iranians are the most open and friendly. They are Shia. They are not particularly religious. Islam is an Arabic religion and Iran being an Indo European country is not particularly into Islam.

Well then..we have no cause for concern. Thanks for alleviating our fear of Iran!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What is it with the war boner for Iran?

Israel has been trying for decades to get America to go to war with Iran.

How is Iran presently a threat to the USA?

It's not a threat but they are Muslim so it's better to attack them than to use common sense and ask why are we wanting to fight them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join