It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) on Gen. Michael Flynn resigning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Please, we prefer deplorables.

So you admit that he won then, so no coup?

See you can learn!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I've seen plenty of ignorant things here. You win however.

You're blind. The Trump administration is the coup. Get your facts straight.

You do realize Trump was legally elected and sworn in right?

I am baffled by his outright hysteria over Russia and this preposterous Leftist line of thinking.
I just really don't know what to say to these people anymore.
The Trump Administration is the coup? Maybe if he would take a deep breath and try to explain it to us dummies without hyperventilating through every post, we might understand 3% of what he is trying to say.
On second thought......never mind, I don't want to know.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There is obviously a fifth column at work within the intelligence agencies. Who are they working for?

IMO, Kucinich is probably right. There is an agenda at work here to undermine the administration that the American people put into power. The establishment, with their cushy little deals going, don't like an outsider snooping around their swamp.

He's right about there being lots of money to be made in a new Cold War. Who are the hawks against Russia? Heck, Putin may even desire another Cold War. Maybe there is money to be made for him, too.

edit on 15-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Militaries don't send three fighter jets to buzz our destroyers, something that occurred a few days ago.

It's plain as day that they are taunting us. Your inability to see this is very concerning.

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

And... Last year they sent bombers to the West Coast to train for long range bomb runs. Militaries do stuff like this.

The Russian jets buzzed the destroyer months ago when Obama was still in office, nothing to do with Trump.
And yes, it is true that other nations warships and warplanes, sail and fly near borders and coasts of other countries all the #ing time. Big deal. Its been going for decades.
So i suppose you want to attack Russia for exercising their international rights?
Why do you always demonize Russia?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JinMI

I've seen plenty of ignorant things here. You win however.

You're blind. The Trump administration is the coup. Get your facts straight.

You do realize Trump was legally elected and sworn in right?

I am baffled by his outright hysteria over Russia and this preposterous Leftist line of thinking.
I just really don't know what to say to these people anymore.
The Trump Administration is the coup? Maybe if he would take a deep breath and try to explain it to us dummies without hyperventilating through every post, we might understand 3% of what he is trying to say.
On second thought......never mind, I don't want to know.

Don't even try. It's called blind rage. The left have totally gone off the cliff into la-la-land-absurdity. The whole bunch have lost their minds....a sort of mass psychosis. I don't even fool with that kind of hatred and idiocy anymore when they go to that extreme.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Nope, it happened on Feb. 10th., 5 days ago. Here's an article about it. Putin is trolling. Stop making excuses.

tinyurl.com...

Militaries don't send three fighter jets to buzz our destroyers, something that occurred a few days ago.

It's plain as day that they are taunting us. Your inability to see this is very concerning.

And... Last year they sent bombers to the West Coast to train for long range bomb runs. Militaries do stuff like this.

The Russian jets buzzed the destroyer months ago when Obama was still in office, nothing to do with Trump.
And yes, it is true that other nations warships and warplanes, sail and fly near borders and coasts of other countries all the #ing time. Big deal. Its been going for decades.
So i suppose you want to attack Russia for exercising their international rights?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I talked to an ex-Navy guy about this Russian intrusion, and he just laughed and said it's been going on for decades. It is nothing new. But, for some reason, suddenly this week the msm and others have chosen to get all excited and hyperventilate about it.

They are trying to compose a narrative. Don't buy it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Nope, it happened on Feb. 10th., 5 days ago. Here's an article about it. Putin is trolling. Stop making excuses.

tinyurl.com...

Ok I didn't hear about that one until now, my apologies.
But do you see where it happened?...The Black Sea...Russia's doorstep.
Just like them 30 miles off our coast with their ship.
Big deal, nothing to get excited about.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have family in the navy and yes, Russians come close to our shores. But they are usually a few hundred miles out, not 30 miles and riding along the international waters boarder. Think about how close 30 miles is. If this was a WW2 battleship such as the USS Iowa, 30 miles from the shore is about 6 miles longer than the max range of USS Iowa's main guns. That's freaking close.

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: RazorV66

I talked to an ex-Navy guy about this Russian intrusion, and he just laughed and said it's been going on for decades. It is nothing new. But, for some reason, suddenly this week the msm and others have chosen to get all excited and hyperventilate about it.

They are trying to compose a narrative. Don't buy it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
We were there practicing with Romania which was completely legal and they are one of our allies. Worst part of it all is that these planes had their transponders off so that we could not communicate with them. Risky move that could have created a mess.

Again, Putin is trolling us....believe it.

tinyurl.com...

Ok I didn't hear about that one until now, my apologies.
But do you see where it happened?...The Black Sea...Russia's doorstep.
Just like them 30 miles off our coast with their ship.
Big deal, nothing to get excited about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join