It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) on Gen. Michael Flynn resigning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have a ton of respect for this congressmen, back in the day many on ATS even called for a joint venture between Dennis and Ron Paul as a bipartisan third party alternative. Ron as President and Dennis as VP.

Since he is a democrat I think his opinion and perspective has value on these matters.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Kucinich reminded me of Henry Wallace during his time in Congress. He wanted to make a department of peace.
I'll watch the video when I get a chance. Thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

He'll always be my buddy!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That is a great picture, an example when the left and right could actually work together for the betterment of America, despite some philosophical disagreements.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Liked him since him and Ron Paul aligned with some things. Also, he almost moved to my state some years ago(more here), which may have balanced out some of the "extreme" Progressives.

Nice to see her getting into the MSM again discussing concerns.

For anyone who can't see it: one quote to point out-

"The Whitehouse is under attack from elements inside."

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here's what's going on that you guys, including Kusinich, are not getting with the intelligence community vs. Trump administration.

You guys know as well as I do that our CIA/NSA track everything electronic. There were a few intel officials domestic and abroad that tipped the CIA/NSA that there was something unholy occuring between Putin/Trump dating back over a year ago. When asked about his links, Trump lies and goes on the attack against the intelligence community about his ties. The CIA/NSA say, oh yeah, well let's see how truthful you are and we are going to look into all of you and your staff's correspondences.

Low and behold, the CIA/NSA find out that these tips and rumors were true. They press again on Trump and he continues to lie and attack the intel community over and over again.

Now, we're at a point where the intel community is like look at the mess Trump is making of our country and not only that, screw this guy for attacking us and not telling the truth. So guess what? They are taking the gloves off and are going to expose Trump.

We all know that the intel community has had a shady past. But, many of these people are there because they are patriots doing their best to protect the US from harm one way or another. They know the score. They have the intel on Trump and his gang. They see that he is a clear threat to this country and that he is at best compromised and at worst, he's committing treason.

Think about this for one second. Why do you think the Russian spy ship appears 30 miles off the Atlantic coast and testing mid-range ICBMs in Russia? It's because Russia is taunting us. They know this will piss off Americans, but Trump will not do anything because they know they have him in their pockets. If Putin was as good of a guy that you right wingers want to believe in, why would he taunt us?

The Trump/Putin alliance is a massive issue for our country and all real patriots need to remove Trump from the office immediately.

edit on 15-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Last I heard according to members on this site, was that Russian spy ships, ect. are nothing new, that has been happening for some time. *shrug* maybe they can clarify.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Good to hear Dennis speaking on MSM about this .I was surprised he mentioned the attack on the Syrian Army which did collapse the agreement Kerry and Lavrov had worked out .Yes America you have enemies within your borders and it ain't the Russians .

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Russia is always poking around our borders. Several threads here on Ats about it. It's really nothing new. We do the same to them.
edit on 15-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You might want to look at the this Russian event a little closer. Remember, it's not just the ship, it's the missiles being tested at the same time too. By the way, Russian haven't fired these sanctioned missiles in several years. How convenient they did the test yesterday.

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Last I heard according to members on this site, was that Russian spy ships, ect. are nothing new, that has been happening for some time. *shrug* maybe they can clarify.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The US / China / Russia / etc always have military craft etc sniffing around each others crotch.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

And... Last year they sent bombers to the West Coast to train for long range bomb runs. Militaries do stuff like this.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

If they have the goods on Trump, why are they not leaking it like they did with Flynn?
Something unholy??? Get real man.
Trump needs to clean out the Obama/Clinton moles from the intelligence services, they are the ones committing treason, if anyone is. Your McCarthyism hysteria about Russia is incredible.
What you are suggesting amounts to a coup against the President of the USA, and who do you think will win that fight?
I guarantee it's not who YOU think it is.
Any Leftist coup will last maybe 2 days, before they all go running home crying to mama or in jail for the treason that you keep speaking of.
I hope firing squads will be televised.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oh wow, a democrat called it out and put the truth to it.

Was there a timeshift, changed reality, twilight zone??

I think Dennis is right.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

That is a great picture, an example when the left and right could actually work together for the betterment of America, despite some philosophical disagreements.

I wouldnt call that the right & left working together. That was two individuals working together. Two solid anti-corruption pragmatists whom worked together, while the Democrat's & Republican's worked in lockstep to stomp them out of the elections.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Two solid anti-corruption pragmatists
That is key to why they both appealed to a lot of people on both sides .This move by the dark IC and the overt attempt to create fear within the the US is kind of obvious .Resurrecting the old cold war boogie man will probably not work in the end .But expect the flaming left to be making enough noise about the sky is falling in the mean time .More and more the public is being turned off by it and the movement will suffer without the oppositions willingness to engage . I am so tired of it that when a friend brings it up I just shake my head and say , what can you do eh . I am done trying to reason with unreasonable people ...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You're blind. The Trump administration is the coup. Get your facts straight.

originally posted by: RazorV66

If they have the goods on Trump, why are they not leaking it like they did with Flynn?
Something unholy??? Get real man.
Trump needs to clean out the Obama/Clinton moles from the intelligence services, they are the ones committing treason, if anyone is. Your McCarthyism hysteria about Russia is incredible.
What you are suggesting amounts to a coup against the President of the USA, and who do you think will win that fight?
I guarantee it's not who YOU think it is.
Any Leftist coup will last maybe 2 days, before they all go running home crying to mama or in jail for the treason that you keep speaking of.
I hope firing squads will be televised.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Militaries don't send three fighter jets to buzz our destroyers, something that occurred a few days ago.

It's plain as day that they are taunting us. Your inability to see this is very concerning.

If you don't understand that this is taunting consider this parallel situation. You don't get along with your neighbor partly because his dog craps all over your yard. You tell him to stop, but he continues. Not only that, he pulls his car and parks right in front of your house and plays loud music. This this guy being nice or is he trying to troll you?

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

And... Last year they sent bombers to the West Coast to train for long range bomb runs. Militaries do stuff like this.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I've seen plenty of ignorant things here. You win however.

You do realize Trump was legally elected and sworn in right?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Won with the support of a delusional and defrauded electoral base. The delusional are those that think he's got the best interest of this country at heart. The defrauded are those that believed he would help the little guy but as you have seen, he's moving to crush the little guy instead.

originally posted by: JinMI

I've seen plenty of ignorant things here. You win however.

You do realize Trump was legally elected and sworn in right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join