It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Implies He Is The Antichrist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Red Cloak
USA President Donald Trump talking with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about bringing a Mideast peace deal between Palestine and Israel....which if Trump does so - it would confirm he is the biblical Antichrist. As according to the Bible, it is The Beast (Catholic church refers to it as "The Antichrist") that confirms a peace treaty between them.

Here is Donald Trump openly bragging that he will in fact do so....

time.com...

So now that this has occurred, now that the current President of the United States has openly claimed he will bring the peace treaty (which would make him The Antichrist)...now we must discuss this, and we must ask the question - is Donald Trump The Beast (The Antichrist)?

Donald Trump is simply too stupid to be the Antichrist! No worries....he is a liar and a cheat, and a rapict, any qualities of the Antichrist are just a coinkie dink!!!

He certainly is not respected by World leaders!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Actually nothing will happen until one of you lefty zealots tries to kill him and injures his head. Then the muslim Mosque needs to be destroyed and the new israel temple built in its place. With a statue of trump also built in Israel.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Red Cloak

Well... I don't think he has/had to... Nor that if he is(and I personally think he just MIGHT be)... that he would announce it!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

He would have def tweeted it by now

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

i think Trump would be a Great Anti-Christ!!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

i think Trump would be a Great Anti-Christ!!

Make Antichrist Great Again

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Tbh i would like to hear the Anti-christs side of the story because the Christian side sounds like propaganda, how can the anti-christ hate women, his mothers a woman...a reply to: Red Cloak

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The Greatest trick the Devil pulled was convincing the world he was a Moron.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join