It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is planet earth under an alien threat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i thought i would go through a thinking exercise about this topic in hopes to see if its accurate that we humans are under an alien threat, itll be about a discussion between a president from any time in history and an advisor liaison type of person

advisor (adv) president of the us (potus)

adv: sir weve captured one of those flying saucers thats been reported lately
potus: oh yeah well what is it
adv: its some type of machine
potus: who does it belong to?
adv: this is the strange part it was being piloted by non humans
potus: wtf?.. i mean ur kidding me? well tell them put a lid on it till we figure out what this means
adv: yes sir
adv: sir the oversight group u assembled believes we have to keep this a secret due to a disruption to
civil society but more importantly we cant let our adversaries steal what we learn from this machine
like they did the atomic bombs
potus: they told me that they plan to abduct people as part of their indoctrination program and i told
them not to cause panic on earth and to not harm the people and place them back where u take them
from and they said they would
adv: sir our astronauts say they were warned off the moon
potus: well lets end those missions just to be on the safe side, it seems like each of these groups has
their own way of doing business, hows the surveillance program going?
adv: sir its going well, we have norad, nasa, and us space command, radars, sensors, and satellites,
and also groom lake for storage and testing and research, which is much better than wright patterson,
all of this should allow us to keep an eye on them as well as be first on the scene for crash retrievals
and or hand me downs from any sources
potus: great great what about the clementine?
adv: sir theyre still on the moon and there is alot of fear creeping in the defense and intel communities
because of it as well as the possibility of mars primitive people being attacked by a more advanced
race of beings with atomic weapons, even though that happened many thousand years ago theres alot
of fear that some have that they believe were next to be attacked, they also believe religion was given
to humans to divide us and keep us that way
potus: ive heard that argument its like if criminals hide behind religion to do their dirty deeds just blame
god instead of the criminal human who either misinterpreted and or just plain disobey gods desire for
us so yeah im not covinced by that idea but im concerned by the mars thing in the sense that why would
such advanced beings attack a defenseless primitive society like that? maybe its a misinterpretation of
the evidence but in the meantime we should keep an eye on that situation just in case,so should we call
a press conference to tell the human population all of this? in fact ill let u do the briefing
adv: sir?
potus: just joking with u, lets just continue to play dumb and let them figure it all out, goodnight
adv: goodnight sir

anyway maybe some of this is true or maybe none of it is but theres alot of this talk in the ufo community
lately along with a tremendous amount of click bait and fake news or horrendous discernment by some people,
and im sick of watching a 2 hour youtube videos just to find out the aliens like strawberry ice cream, im beg-
ging everyone to just spit it out please, tell us what ur trying to say as quickly as possible and maybe speak
in points like point number one, point number two and so on so we dont have to sit there any longer than
necessary? anyhow i hope this is all readable due to my lack of sleep today, maybe ill edit it tomorrow but
definately wanted type out these thoughts i had , so discuss what u want as long as its respectable to all
posters, thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

TL;DR

That said, I firmly believe if we ever make contact with an alien civilization it won't be as large scale physical beings.

The ability to perform long range space travel is going to require more than a Star Trek approach to technology. They will almost certainly be much more integrated with the digital realm and most likely have access to "new dimensions " not in a musical way, but in the sense that they will be able to project consciousness through airwaves or the like and actually interface with objects.

We've already seem preliminary experiments where people (and chimps) are able to remotely control devices with brainwaves alone. Extrapolate that out a couple thousand years and we'll not only have space flight but be taking very different forms than the biological cages were currently trapped in.

Saucers are a joke.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Earth could get hit at any time from either a large meteor or asteroid.

So yes. Earth is always under an alien threat.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Your thoughts are very similar to my own, but people have been talking up an alien invasion for decades.

One day, they may be correct.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I certainly hope so. A bunch of people, starting with our politicians, need anal probes.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I don't believe we would ever be attacked by Aliens or an advanced civilization.

I DO believe that elements in our own governments might make it look like we are being attacked for a depopulation agenda and/or control grab over the people.

Governments are the real enemies.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

This seems the most likely to me. I personally think they'll make it look like an alien attack to make people think that there's no where to turn other than worldly elites. It's part of the "Great Delusion."
I especially think this will happen given the turning tide against the ruling class, i.e the elite.
edit on 15-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Threat? No... because logic tells me they've been here all along for an incredible amount of eons...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Threat? No... because logic tells me they've been here all along for an incredible amount of eons...

QFT.. This pointless fear mongering has to stop.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is Earth under an alien threat?
My guess you mean alien as in ET.

No, Earth is NOT under any alien threat.
Your question should be if humanity is under any alien threat.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

Could you expand on that a little bit?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeTec

Its always seemed to me a greater intelligence...older and far distanced from us...wouldve have done us harm a long time ago if they had wanted...

And since we are still here...its obvious to me we have nothing they cant get elsewhere in the cosmos.

Thanks

PS I do think they are here and more out there waiting for us to play "civilization catch-up"
edit on 23-2-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join