It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@Liberals who think President Trump started Obama's A Muslim Rumor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If any of you actually know how to use Google search effectively by searching through there archives from 2007-2008 I have discovered a very interesting article from Daily Mail.

Supporters of Barack Obama have accused Hillary Clinton of using shameful "smear" tactics after a photograph of him wearing traditional African dress appeared on the internet. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hmmmm...................................

Campaign chiefs for the Illinois senator have reacted furiously, claiming the image had been leaked to stoke up fears of terrorism and associate Mr Obama with similar pictures of Osama Bin Laden. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well to be fair Obama supported the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world making us the biggest sponsor of terror in the world by association. So those "fears" all the way back then were well justified.

David Plouffe, Mr Obama's campaign manager, said: "On the very day that Senator Clinton is giving a speech about restoring respect for America in the world, her campaign has engaged in the most shameful, offensive, fear-mongering we've seen from either party in this election." Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And it certainly won't be the last.

Susan Rice, Mr Obama's foreign policy adviser, claimed circulation of the photograph was divisive, and suggested "the customs and cultures of other parts of the world are worthy of ridicule or condemnation." Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just like calling Trump supporters deplorable.

But Mrs Clinton's election team angrily dismissed the claims, saying it was Mr Obama's response to the leak which was offensive. "Enough," said Maggie Williams, Mrs Clinton's campaign manager. "If Barack Obama's campaign wants to suggest a photo of him wearing traditional clothing is divisive, they should be ashamed. "Hillary Clinton has worn the traditional clothing of countries she has visited and had those photos published widely. "This is nothing more than an obvious and transparent attempt to distract from the serious issues confronting our country today and an attempt to create the very divisions they claim to decry." Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Aw man that is priceless from a Liberal Democrat.

It shows Mr Obama - whose father was Kenyan - being dressed as a tribal elder during an official visit to a Muslim area of the country in 2006. The website claimed it was leaked by "Clinton staffers" and published an email from one, which read: "Wouldn't we be seeing this on the cover of every magazine if it were HRC [Hillary Rodham Clinton]?" Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wouldn't be the last time Hillary plays dirty politics.

Her supporters have already been accused of using scare tactics to derail Mr Obama's campaign to be the Democrat's nominee for president. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So even all the way back in 2008 Hillary Supporters were using Scare tactics which over the years has evolved into full blown riots.

He has faced claims that he attended a madrassa - religious school - as a child when his family lived in Indonesia and he has endured repeated smears by Rightwing bloggers who have highlighted the fact his middle name is Hussein. In December, a Clinton volunteer in Iowa was asked to quit after forwarding an email falsely stating that Mr Obama is a Muslim. The dispute underlines how much is at stake at next Tuesday's primaries in Texas and Ohio. Mrs Clinton needs two large victories to remain in the running after 11 successive victories for Mr Obama. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BOOM IN YOUR FACE

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Most Trump supporters have known this for years.
Hillary supporters and the MSM have chosen to pretend your information never existed.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Most Trump supporters have known this for years.
Hillary supporters and the MSM have chosen to pretend your information never existed.

Rush Listeners always knew the trurth.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
DNC BFFs 4 eva!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Obama: "My Muslim Faith"

Just giving you the source of the rumor.

edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 15 Feb 2017 16:14:40 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 15 Feb 2017 16:14:40 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Who is it that thinks that Trump started birtherism? I believe you're projecting your ignorance onto a straw man and then trying to ridicule it to make yourself feel better.

Birtherism was actually started by Andy Martin in 2004. Notice something?

In December, a Clinton volunteer in Iowa was asked to quit after forwarding an email falsely stating that Mr Obama is a Muslim.

I assume that you know what forwarding means? All the woman actually did was forward the email — which had come from some source outside the campaign — to a few low level people in the campaign. She ended up losing her volunteer position but honestly, she didn't do anything to merit it.

I digress. You might want to read this:

No, Clinton didn't start the birther thing. This guy did.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Na he was the king of birthers, ah the good times.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Though I think the theory that Obama is a secret Muslim and the theory that he was born in a foreign country (hence "birtherism")—which differ for the obvious reasons—can be connected with specious justification, it is clear the suggestion about using it to delegitimize him as president was used by the Clinton campaign:

"Then, as Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve. (See: Birther debate alive across U.S.)

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship."

Politico
edit on 15-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Who is it that thinks that Trump started birtherism?

It does not matter who said it. The birther issue turned out to be 100% factual by a Sherrif, and a team of investigators. But there are those who will call Arpaio racist when he is not. There are those who will ridicule and shoot down this topic with their lies and deceit. There are those who want this information shutdown because they are defending the criminals, in this case the mainstream media and their paid trolls. And there are those who will do or say anything to get people away from the 100% truth of sheriff Arpiao to which I encourage EVERYONE to look at instead of listening to paid trolls trying to shoot down a sheriffs investigation.

The truth is that; criminals are defending criminals. And that is a fact.

Obama is a FRAUD.

And I hope people look at the video instead of listening to people who don't want you to see the whole thing. I speak generally to all readers out there.

Watch the video, judge for yourself, and don't listen to anyone wanting you to NOT look at the information. Because they are just as guilty as those who commit the crime.

Obama is a fraud, end of story.

edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:26:20 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 15 Feb 2017 17:26:20 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Obama: "My Muslim Faith"

Just giving you the source of the rumor.

That is what is known as a Freudian Slip.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I know about the "slip" but my post is simply pointing out the source as to why the rumors started.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Understood, just adding to your post.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Isn't that just a little last year? But by all means, go nuts. Maybe if you're effective, Clinton will lose the election.
Yawn.
edit on 15-2-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Isn't that just a little last year? But by all means, go nuts. Maybe if you're effective, Clinton will lose the election.
Yawn.

Shes running in 2020. So this is just a reminder to those who think Trump started it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The part where they say the image was leaked of Obama's visit to Kenya where he wore traditional garb got my attention. Why would the image need to be leaked? Obviously Obama himself was ashamed of the image being public even though by his claim he only dressed like that out of respect. But he had to have the image hidden because he was actually ashamed of it...

This exposes Obama as the complete fraud that he always was.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Yawn.

Shes running in 2020. So this is just a reminder to those who think Trump started it.
Isn't Trump the only one who's declared, so that he can accept those donations early and often?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The part where they say the image was leaked of Obama's visit to Kenya where he wore traditional garb got my attention. Why would the image need to be leaked? Obviously Obama himself was ashamed of the image being public even though by his claim he only dressed like that out of respect. But he had to have the image hidden because he was actually ashamed of it...

This exposes Obama as the complete fraud that he always was.
You keep that up, and maybe Obama will be defeated in 2016. You go boy, good job!
edit on 15-2-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

top topics

join