It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Backs Away from Commitment to Palestinian State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

That was a joke that Bill Hicks did, it might not be that far fetched though.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

You might think that if you believe everything a politically partisan, propaganda media claims.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It was not long ago, that POTUS and staff received detailed and in depth reports of the 74 Americans that were murdered in cold blood by Palestinians. None of whom were Jewish or had any connection to the State of Israel.
Personally, I was surprised at how many at the top were unaware and uninformed.

Buck

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Oh c'mon...... Is that why Palestinian population has almost doubled in the past 20 years?

There is no "Palestine". That nation is gone... like Snarl showed us in the OP, the only "Palestine" left is these tiny ghettos called "Gaza" and the "west bank". So stop calling them "Palestinians".

Yes Ghettos, surrounded, walled, backs to the sea, the IDF pours hi tech weapons fire into Gaza with impunity. Including white phosphorus, depleted Uranium, tanks and bulldozers, while fleets of drones buzz incessantly overhead.

Really, you want to stop downplaying the reality on the ground. The only state is Israel, impostors anyway, backed by the US, EU and NATO, weapons technology and annual billions of US dollars.

edit on 16-2-2017 by intrptr because: portion redacted

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Have ever been to Azza ? ( Not Gaza, that's incorrect.)
Or the west bank ??
I've spent years in these locations and you are very uninformed.
Also, if you were to by chance go there, you would be killed or kidnapped immediately.
That's how they would show appreciation of your support.

Buck

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
a reply to: intrptr

Have ever been to Azza ? ( Not Gaza, that's incorrect.)
Or the west bank ??
I've spent years in these locations and you are very uninformed.
Also, if you were to by chance go there, you would be killed or kidnapped immediately.
That's how they would show appreciation of your support.

Because I'm American. The "Gazans" are well aware of the history of the Jewish state of Israel, its foundation, continuing support by the west, and blind eye the main stream media turns to the ongoing criminal violations of the "Gazan's" human rights, sovereignty and freedoms under international law.

Hear the jets overhead while you were there? They are F 16s built by a US corporation, General Dynamics, the bombs they drop are also manufactured in the US.

But one example, 2000 pound laser guided bomb.

It is being dropped on a domestic neighborhood during the day in Gaza... no doubt the reactions on peoples faces as it whistles in...

image search

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
When unprovoked security violations against the civil population occur, there will always be a kinetic response.
An exponential response to all acts of terrorism has and will always be the policy of the State of Israel.
I have personally worked numerous crime scenes where American and Israeli civilians were murdered in cold blood by
Palestinian terrorists.
And yes, I have been in Azza several times during security operations. The one I remember most, was doing the recovery of the remains of a U. S. female civilian citizen who was murdered by Palestinians terrorists.

And as far as " fast movers " go, I've had them coming in over my head at tree top level even before Dak To in 67.
Armed engagement against insurgents is nothing new to me.

If you choose to support this type of activity as well as the people who commit these heinous acts, that's your right.
What I don't understand, is how you can call yourself an American, and more over, how do you sleep at night ?

Buck

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Did you forget about me, Mr duplicity?

Apparently the Palestinians can get the hell out of the promised land. The Zionists want it all, and they want it now.

No two state solution for you.

Palestinians don't want a 2 state solution! They've had many chances and instead have chosen the "wipe israel off the map" solution.

Oh yeah?

When?

Oh yeah, that's right, the Palestinian airforce has raised all the settlements to the ground, along with large swathes of Jerusalem.

Keep on keeping on dude, keep on keeping on.

The "palis" are nothign but refugees from egypt and surrounding countries(created mind you by the same people who made israel) Who like to piss and moan because their own nations refuse to take them back.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: xpert11

You might think that if you believe everything a politically partisan, propaganda media claims.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It doesn't matter if you are a Prime Minster of New Zealand or The President of the United States of America governing is a process. If the process is broken , doesn't take place or is micro managed all hell will break lose. If all hell breaks lose the Middle East Peace Process will remain at a stand still.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That was the Iranians who mad that statment you were referring to. I also believe it was misinterpreted at the time.a reply to: TheBulk

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join