It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study finds that EVERY vaccine tested contained cancer causing "debris".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Dirty Vaccines: New Study Reveals Prevalence of Contaminants.

Researchers examining 44 samples of 30 different vaccines found dangerous contaminants, including red blood cells in one vaccine and metal toxicants in every single sample tested – except in one animal vaccine.

Using extremely sensitive new technologies not used in vaccine manufacturing, Italian scientists reported they were “baffled” by their discoveries which included single particles and aggregates of organic debris including red cells of human or possibly animal origin and metals including lead, tungsten, gold, and chromium, that have been linked to autoimmune disease and leukemia.

In the study, published this week in the International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccination, the researchers led by Antonietta Gatti, of the National Council of Research of Italy and the Scientific Director of Nanodiagnostics, say their results “show the presence of micro- and nano-sized particulate matter composed of inorganic elements in vaccine samples” not declared in the products’ ingredients lists.

Why would we expect standards from an industry which is protected by the government?

As it currently stands, vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued for damage caused by their product.

Instead, they have set up a "fund" (with very specific and narrow requirements) to compensate victims:

FYI: In the US alone, the vaccine "court" has paid over $3.3 BILLION to victims of vaccines.

And lets be honest. If this kangaroo court paid out billions, civil court judgements would have been much much higher.

As usual, the government is subsidizing bad behavior.

What possible incentive do they have with regards to safety or standards when they know they cant be held accountable?

IMHO any product or service which needs protection from the Feds and cant stand on its own merit, should be viewed with suspicion.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sterility and hygiene, who are they hiring to do the rote lab work...?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Counterpoint is that basically that this "scary" research finds that vaccines have an almost non existent level of contamination. I mean hey its a much better try than the tired old autism crap, but its still "alternative facts" scienceblogs.com... amination/

Therein lies the most problematic issue with the data. The numbers are well below the level of biological activity, if these various chemicals even have biological activity (most don’t). For example, the authors found 1569 particles or precipitates in one drop of Cervarix (an anti-HPV vaccine). Sounds horrific right? Except that one drop of vaccine contains around 1.39 X 10^21 individual molecules. This so called contamination approximately 0.0000000000000000000719% of these so called contaminants.scienceblogs.com... ree-from-contamination/

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm
edit on 2/15/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Personally, I love the misrepresentation of facts by the CMSRI...

They should have maybe mentioned what the study was actually for, but since they didn't, I will just post the researchers very own conclusion....in it's entirety.

New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination

Conclusion
The analyses carried out show that in all samples checked
vaccines contain non biocompatible and bio-persistent foreign
bodies which are not declared by the Producers, against which
the body reacts in any case. This new investigation represents a
new quality control that can be adopted to assess the safety of a
vaccine.
Our hypothesis is that this contamination is unintentional,
since it is probably due to polluted components or procedures of
industrial processes (e.g. filtrations) used to produce vaccines, not
investigated and not detected by the Producers. If our hypothesis
is actually the case, a close inspection of the working places and
the full knowledge of the whole procedure of vaccine preparation
would probably allow to eliminate the problem.

Researchers find a way to use new technology to improve an existing system, and that is bad...idiocracy isn't coming, it is in full force already.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
if something caused something, the results would be accordingly.

just like smoking, they omit '*may* cause'

otherwise the cancer rate would be 100%
drinking half a bottle of Jack gets you pissed. fact. no ambiguity or statistical testing needed.
debris-cancer-causing vaccine, asterisk needed. if every vaccine contained debris which causes cancer as a result, then every one vaccinated would get cancer.
or is that no logical to suppose?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Study finds that EVERY vaccine tested contained cancer causing "debris"

So does every breath of air.

Now, I am not saying that the study should not be considered, but context should be given (preferably in the OP).

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Study finds that EVERY vaccine tested contained cancer causing "debris".

I want to see the data!
I want to see the probability of our getting cancer from any vaccine versus the probabilities of our getting chicken pox, mumps, polio, tetanus, and many, many other readily available illnesses.
Well, readily available until vaccines wiped out the disease, like polio..

When we have honest numbers, then we'll see if there is anything to whine about.
They allow roach and insect parts/faeces in baby food, I don't think that any kids died from the bug parts/feces!
I wonder how many actually can be shown to have gotten 'cancer' from the vaccines?
Until then, all this is rather boring; fearmongering, for the susceptible.

"that have been linked to "
Is a very vague phrase... often used to frighten/manipulate the ignorant.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

There is an interesting story in there. Per some research conducted after the 1960s, it came to light that the Salk vaccine actually caused more cases of Polio to appear than were reported before this wonderful vaccine came out.

The creator of the vaccine, Dr. Jonas Salk, stated in 1976 that the live-virus vaccine was the “principal if not sole cause” of all reported polio cases in the U.S. since 1961.

~Washington Post, September 24, 1976. or explained in VaxTruth.

That some people still believe our government has our best interests at heart is kind of cute.

I have stepped far far away from that type of thinking. In believing our government is not benevolent, life started making sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Study finds that EVERY vaccine tested contained cancer causing "debris"

So does every breath of air.

Now, I am not saying that the study should not be considered, but context should be given (preferably in the OP).

Breathing is involuntary. Putting your mouth around an exhaust pipe is not. This ##it goes straight into the blood stream.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

But how exactly do things like "lead, tungsten, gold, and chromium" get into it?
I would think they'd have tighter controls on keeping contaminants out.
(For example the practices taken while creating microchips)

These aren't exactly the types of elements that are floating around in the air are they?

There's gotta be a logical explanation right?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I always wondered about the "sound science" behind poisoning people with a dead virus in order to enhance their immune system to work against ever mutating LIVE virus'. What the hell kind of logic is that? I was going to teach you to defend yourself, by this logic, this would be the best way.

I get a dead body approximating the size and shape of the person most likely to hurt you. Then I take the dead body, load it with toxic substances of all sorts, and drop it in our entry way. Over the next few years you'll learn to fight and kill people by living with the dead body.

A dead body is not a live one. A dead virus is not a live one. A broken house is not a sound house. This kind of logic that dead=live is only in order in the world of vacs, a world where humans have to get the vacs but have ZERO right to know what is in each jab. Can you imagine going to get food with the same "non of your gdamn business what's it, just eat you idiot because its good for business."

It has long been a thing that they cannot get the cancer virus' out of the vacs (virus' that may manifest later of course), or they don't want to, but either way WHY THE HELL are people not informed of this.
"Hello sir, I'm going to give you a dead pox virus, which might or might not, prevent you from getting sick from the same virus' provide it does not mutate in the meantime, and BTW, there may be as many as 40 cancer virus' in there too, Do You Want It Now?"

Lastly, folks in the medical profession as well as the layman cannot ever, ever answer this question: The medical industry is a trillion dollar industry which is exclusively devoted to "treating" symptoms. If the same industry was interested in actually helping humans to be perfectly healthy how fast would they go out of business, how many jobs would be lost and what kind of impact would no more unhealthy people have on the industry? I've never got an answer...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

There is an interesting story in there. Per some research conducted after the 1960s, it came to light that the Salk vaccine actually caused more cases of Polio to appear than were reported before this wonderful vaccine came out.

The creator of the vaccine, Dr. Jonas Salk, stated in 1976 that the live-virus vaccine was the “principal if not sole cause” of all reported polio cases in the U.S. since 1961.

~Washington Post, September 24, 1976. or explained in VaxTruth.

That some people still believe our government has our best interests at heart is kind of cute.

I have stepped far far away from that type of thinking. In believing our government is not benevolent, life started making sense.

Good for pointing that out. It's an issue that needs to be dealt-with shedding of viruses in yearly vaccines, for example, these days. Though, good luck with that, it's not only part of the slow kill but also big revenue to keep the new strains active when others have faded due to immunities.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I like the scare monger tactics of the OP title and the article first line :

Study finds that EVERY vaccine tested contained...

'Every Human Vaccine Tested Was Contaminated by..."

On an initial skim over, that could very easily be seen as 'all' vaccines are contaminated when in fact, it was only the sample of 30 they tested.

Personally, to avoid confusion, which I suspect the OP *doesn't* want to do, I would have renamed the OP title to : Some vaccines tested positive for contaminated....

edit on 16-2-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

paracelsus covered this 450 years ago : the dose makes the poison

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Breathing is involuntary. Putting your mouth around an exhaust pipe is not. This ##it goes straight into the blood stream.

No, it does not get straight into your blood stream. FFS, ignorance is not a good thing on a discussion forum

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

in this digital age, all information is "out there" and easily retrievable. So please, go ahead and educate yourself, and try to understand how our immune system works.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

That is interesting.
Also interesting is;
A Polio-Free U.S. Thanks to Vaccine Efforts | Features | CDC
www.cdc.gov...
Jun 22, 2016 - Thanks to effective vaccine, the United States has been polio-free since 1979

www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2012/10/16/162670836/wiping-out-polio-how-the-u-s-snuffed-out-a-killer
"Then in 1955, the U.S. began widespread vaccinations. By 1979, the virus had been completely eliminated across the country."

If the vaccine was actually 'causing' polio, the reasonable question is how can it be that the USA is polio free, and it is attributed to vaccines?
Statistically, there should be quite an epidemic by now, rather than it's eradication.

Yeah, it's called maturing.
Sanity is in not 'believing' anything!

And it usually backfires when we belittle others over their naivete, when we, too, are naive about much! *__-

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

My apologies. I often find myself imbued with feelings of frustration in this era. I use to take the governments word to heart believing they have our best interests as the foundation of their decisions. That created a lot of personal confusion as reality just didn't seem to work as the controllers said it should. I really started second guessing myself and just assumed my intelligence was not up to par to understand these educated masters.

Then I started flipping what they were publishing almost by 180 degrees and things started to add up. Pieces started to fit in place. Then I replaced my belief in their benevolence with a motivation of greed. Now it is getting to the point where you can read their underlying ACTIONS, not words, like an open book.

I think if I could corrupt more people into disbelieving our government, we the people would start to hold these elected officials accountable for their actions.

I did come across as crude and lacking tact. My insults were completely unwarranted. Not as an excuse but sometimes I get carried away and worked up over certain subjects. I love passion. I just need to learn channel it better. Maybe in another 20-40 years I will have a clue. Probably not.

Again, my apologies.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill

originally posted by: Observationalist

No, it does not get straight into your blood stream. FFS, ignorance is not a good thing on a discussion forum

Not sure about ignorance maybe more reckless. There is a vaccine they administer intravenously. Link

Here's a conversation among nurses about adminstering the injection and being worried they hit a blood vessel.

WARNING: Not for the squimish.

Sometimes it freaks me out if I don't think I'm doing the best for my patients. I gave That Td, and even felt like it went deep and scraped the bone. It could have been my paranoia, but it was only a 1" needle. Other nurses tell me that's happened to them too, on skinny people. I pulled the needle back slightly and then injected w/o aspirating.
allnurses

If you read through it seems getting into a blood vessal rarely happens but the potential for serious harm even with clean vaccines is high.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

a LONG malingering death with dozens of prescription drugs is far more lucrative than curing people if people read the hazchem sheets on vaccines they'd think twice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join