It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with movie name - About lawyers who are hiding their wrongdoing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hi, i saw a movie years ago, it was about lawyers who did something illegal and hid it, but i cant remember the movie and the name of it..

I would appreciate if someone could assist..?

Thanks in Advance

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

There's lots of movies about lawyers doing bad stuff. So you remember who's in it?

Was it "The Firm?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yes, thank you!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I almost got to be an extra in The Firm.

There was some filming done at a company called International Harvester in Memphis Tn. (sorry if spelling wrong).

I just missed it.
edit on 15-2-2017 by angryproctologist because: public school

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
Hi, i saw a movie years ago, it was about lawyers who did something illegal and hid it, but i cant remember the movie and the name of it..

I would appreciate if someone could assist..?

Thanks in Advance

You're confusing movies with something that is normal and widespread daily procedure.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Well,at this point-what difference does it make?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist

Well,at this point-what difference does it make?

Those dogs called lawyers better hope the athiests are right, because eternity is a long time to be burning.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I understand that "lawyers" are one of the very few classes of people it is still politically correct to beat up on. However, who do you expect to protect your constitutional rights? The police? The President? Oprah? The fact of the matter is that there is not one right that you hold dear as an American that lawyers aren't fighting to protect on a daily basis.

As to your reference to lawyers burning in hell, I have to assume you aren't a Christian. Did Jesus stone the prostitute to death or prevent that from happening? Defending the indefensible is the ONLY way that the defensibles' rights are protected.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
As I am not an American the rights I hold dear were won by fighting men who sacrificed with honour and integrity, both qualities that are alien to the modern lawyer, to whom I owe nothing. That was your first incorrect assumption.

As to your second one; what I said was based on what others claim to believe and not any of my own beliefs.

Tyrants fear those who would fight them much more than those who would attempt to legislate against them. And I choose those that would dare to fight over those who talk and obfuscate when it comes to protecting the freedoms I hold sovereign.

reply to: TobyFlenderson

top topics

join