It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Windows Media Hold the secret technology of other worlds & misc...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
damn *sniff sniff* smells like skunkworks is bleeding out. Thanks for the laugh OP star for making me smile -1 flag for the stink j/k

really though you should maybe spend a few days away from ats and windows this doesnt seem healthy

CW

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

I stumbles across a strange phenomia last night while looking @ the "i see the truth vizualisation. After staring at this for quite a while I realized that there was some truth to this vizualision that I could not prove. I looked it up on the net and there is was. Scientist have been plucking away @ the a hypothosis which is now closer to theory that the earths core is cubes and not spherical. I am amazed @ the amount of information that can be taught through a visualization. Temperature differntials on the surface, poles shifting shown all in relation. Someone is trying to teach us something unorthodox yet true.

This is an article found after looking at the visuals.

ScienceDaily (Feb. 11, 2008) — Swedish researchers have presented evidence to support their new theory about the structure of the earth's core. The findings may be of significance for our understanding of the cooling down of the earth, and of the stability of the earth’s magnetic field.

It has long been known that the inner core of the earth, a sphere consisting of a solid mass with a radius of about 1,200 km, is mainly made up of iron. However, seismic observations have shown that elastic waves pass more rapidly through this core in directions that are parallel to the earth’s axis of rotation than in directions parallel to the equator­-a phenomenon that has not been previously explained. At the high temperatures that prevail in the core of the earth, these waves should pass at the same speed regardless of their direction.

[...]

“We found that the body-centered cubic structure of iron is the only structure that could correspond to the experimental observations,” says Börje Johansson, professor of condensed-matter theory at Uppsala University.

Anyone else who would like to talk about this please email me at [email protected]. I would like to learn more.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

You are ether fibbing about your location and really in China or you have exceeded your RDI of ATS.

Seriously see this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

Text

Okay, one thing you need to try to do is this. Go to this page gh.ffshrine.org... and download "Shrine of Controversy" and "Caverns Of Hope" Now after you download those to your music, play each on Windows Media Player, turn the visualization to Battery- Randomization, put it on full screen, and stare at it. Either Microsoft is trying to tell you something, or hypnotize you one, because if you add all of this together, you get very light- headed, and your mind opens up. Try your hardest to not blink, and try to get as close to the screen as possible, but not so close that you ruin your vision. Also, you can try this if you ever get high, it's fun (Don't ask me how I know) Believe me, putting all that together is kind of strange...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndSEED

I see a lot of people putting down your post, but I think it a wonderful insight to someone who is opening their mind to possibilities. I would have to say of course their is a link in my opinion. If we as a government reverse engineered technology from somewhere or something, the biggest companies today had to be a part of that. Look around at the most prominent companies today who benefit off of the technology boom of our generation. We as a civilization sold our soul for a bite of the Apple ( pun intended ).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join