It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anytime! Anywhere! Stephen Colbert Trolls Stephen Miller

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

If your interested in discussing this subject, of how Trump has attacked and violated the US Constitution, we can certainly talk about that at a future date, but this thread isn't the time or place to lay out that kind of evidence.

edit on 15-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Colbert better settle himself down before Trump gets John Yoo to go on his show. Maybe he should ask Stewart how that turned out. These guys ( both righties and lefties in the talking head industry) seem to make pretty good arguments until they get a person whose sole business is finding a superior argument to push something shaky through, and then they look dumbfounded. I did notice a humbler Jon Stewart for a while after Yoo faced him.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The brazen disrespect is nauseating considering how slavishly devoted and over the top positive these people are with their Democrats.

You're absolutely right, Republicans and their supporters were always pictures of decorum, and civility to democratic adminitrstrations; completely different than what we have now.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I dont care in the same way you don't care about BLM's racist violence and hatred.

The way you assume I don't care. You make a generalization here Bulk that is not the case with all people on the left. Violence is a tactic of extremists, both left and right. Not all people who are considered left are extremists and I would venture only a small portion engage in violence. I see this as being true of those who are considered to be on the right as well. Most are non-violent though some may be. Sweeping generalizations from either side about the other side help in no way the problems we are facing.

And yes, I see that calling people who are considered to be on the right bigots and racists is over done. Way over done. But again it is not all leftists who do this, just as it is not all rightists who call people 'snowflakes' and 'libtards' and 'regressives'.

But back to the thread. Miller said "The powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned." Will not be questioned? Were you to hear this come from the mouth of Clinton, would you not find it authoritarian? I would.

Miller then goes on to say that he will go on any show, any time, anywhere and repeat that the president is correct ,,100%.
Did you listen to him. Did you hear his tone of voice, his emphatic challenge to everyone who might object? His tone was threatening and authoritarian. Colbert accepted that challenge that Miller put out. Again I ask you, if those words came out of Clintons mouth or any of her cohorts it would be easy to understand conservatives howling through the night because of it. How is it that a spokesman for this administration who speaks like this goes unchallenged by you.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

If your interested in discussing this subject, of how Trump has attacked and violated the US Constitution, we can certainly talk about that at a future date, but this thread isn't the time or place to lay out that kind of evidence.

Funny, where did I hear that just reciently,humm, OH Yeah, I know where.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join