It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus God, or is the whole trinity thing bunk?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
...Maybe I can take the Christ that God sent, make others belive he is equal to God, then worship them both? Yeah, that will work. So what Christ prayed to God and so what if is sitting NEXT to God, I bet I can make people accept Christ AS God. Oh yeah, that will do nicely."

He is out deceiving. Thanks to man's ego, too many of us think we're to smart to be deceived. Too many forget the part - "Seek and you will find". Too many just stop, thinking that they have already found.

YES! So well said, my friend!

The trinity thing is a very cleverly (and I'm talking oh-so-cleverly) disguised way to get many people to vehemently deny either the Father or the Son--in total ignorance of what they do.

And the Accusers (Satan's crew) will be charged with the charade, but it is those who are fooled who will be charged for their ignorance.

Must we define God in His many manifestations? Do we have to question His lack of impossibility?

All that I truly need to understand is that The Father, who is pure Spirit, needing an administrator for the family put His full and express image into a fleshly body whom we know as Jesus--in order to create the Son who would be the 'builder of the family name.'
And, in the position of fleshly Son, performed the previously impossible feat of being a sinless (God) being (man), who was perfectly obedient and who embodied the same exact loving-kindness of the Father to the point of shedding His Blood in the ultimate payment for all of mankind. When this blood was shed, the soul, which was created when the Spirit joined new flesh, permeated the very dust that all men are arisen out of--in order to gift us with the covering of sinless obedience for the purpose of our future induction into the family that was built in the name of Christ Jesus.

We have a body (flesh) and it is animated by a bit of God's Spirit, and when the two come together when we are created, we then become a living soul, with our soul being held in our blood (somehow).

Jesus had a body and it was animated by all of God's Spirit. Just the same as all of us, when the Spirit and the flesh came together, the soul of God came to our reality, through the blood of Jesus Christ. And the soul is the Holy Spirit, and it is the bridge across the great divide between earth and the kingdom. When Christ died, it says 'he gave up the ghost.' He gave up His 'ghost' so that we could have life.

That's basically what I see as important, but all that stuff is left out by those who promote such ideas as the 'trinity.' I'm always leary about terminology which is not found anywhere in the original text.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join