It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“The White House is under attack from elements inside the intelligence community!”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AMPTAH

and yet, when you grow up and do the real research, you find that the power structure of the Masonic organization is set up in such a way that makes all of that impossible and for just that reason. But we only let good men join, so you will have to take my word on that sport.

Take the word of someone on the interwebs? When we can't even believe the MSM.....

I am not affiliated with CNN, so there is that.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus
Blood is NOT the first option. Does any rational person really want Americans killing each other? And as someone who has " seen the elephant " , war leaves no winners among those who participate.

VF

There's a contingent on the right, not all of them by any means, but a few (and a lot on this site) who really, really want to go to war with the government. They get off on the idea of killing government officials, and of civil war where they can eliminate anyone who isn't "patriotic" enough.

I wouldn't say these people are rational, but they do exist.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
If you haven't noticed ... we're Way past Option #1.

No we aren't. The government is made up directly from the citizens of the US. If the government ever fails and it comes time to start killing. It means we the people have failed, at which point we've proven ourselves too incompetent to put anything better in place.

If you believe we're past option #1, it means you think the people have failed, and by extension that means you yourself have failed since you're a member of the people.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Seriously, Sun Tzu
You are going to compare the mind of Donald J Trump (who claimed bankruptcy 6 times since 1992)
with one of the greatest military strategists perhaps ever?
Ok then.

#FanboySoHard

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Seriously, Sun Tzu
You are going to compare the mind of Donald J Trump (who claimed bankruptcy 6 times since 1992)
with one of the greatest military strategists perhaps ever?
Ok then.

#FanboySoHard

You assume Trump has never read Sun Tzu? If Trump has adopted Sun Tzu's philosophy of war without reading it he is a genius. Fanboy is a little too limiting however, I happen to be a big f*cking fan....I am rooting for him, if you aren't then I suggest you return to the pasture.....nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
every so often a good liar gets in. It's the exception, not the rule. But you find this once you become a mason and you meet other masons. Which is the only way to truly know what masonry is about and what we actually control.
And it's a black cube, not a ball.

Considering the millions of masons that walk the planet in the various nations of earth, I don't know what you mean by "exception." I'm sure nobody every recorded statistics on these things, and made those figures available.

Maybe it's an exception in your particular lodge.

But, member or not, both masons and cowans are outsiders to the lodges of which they themselves are not members, and have never submitted themselves to the judgement of that particular "black cube" (as you put it, for your lodge).

What most masonry controls, is local. So, maybe all your lodge controls is the neighborhood racquet club and favorite diner.

But, some Freemasons lodges concern themselves specifically with Police work, admitting only Officers of the Law, while others sit in lodges situated in the heart of government concerning themselves with ruling.

The other thing that is pretty clear, is that when you're up to your waist in an alligator swamp, it's hard to see the alligators. But, by stepping out and looking in from the outside, you can spot all the things the insiders cannot see.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Riiight, illegal activity under attack huh? Is that why the lying MSM, the entire left-wing news media, and the Intelligence agencies which have been in cahoots with the Obama administration, and the DNC have been doing their darnest to not cover the specifics within wikileaks and DNCleaks? Instead they have been falsely claiming "that information came from Russian hacks" , which in itself is an acknowledgement from these lying, globalist agencies that the information within wikileaks and the DNCleaks are facts. We haven't seen any calls from FBI officials, the NSA, nor the DHS or even the lying main stream media call for "action" on all the illegal activity that the DNC, Hillary and Obama have been doing... Naa, instead they attack the messenger by proclaiming the information was acquired illegally.

It also seems that the Flynn leak came from within the FBI, which shows there is collusion between intelligence agencies and the DNC to destroy by any means necessary the Trump administration. I don't condone what Flynn did, but the fact that "intelligence agencies" are helping the DNC, Shillary and her thugs and they themselves would make leaks to the press meanwhile calling the DNCleaks and wikileaks as illegal is proof of collusion. The globalists still are at it, and will continue to do so.

I have seen left-wing former intelligence analysts even proclaim that they will do anything to have President Trump in jail for the rest of his life.

twitter.com...

That "supposed former" NSA agent makes a lot of false claims, and the language he uses, and the format of his sentences are similar to someone who types in here a lot as well and says a lot of the same bs.

The fact that the wikileaks and the DNCleaks are being claimed was information gotten illegally and we shouldn't pay attention to it, but we got intelligence officials, including from none other than the FBI leaking classified information to the press and the press and the IC want to use any and all information they can leak as a political tool proves the IC is compromised and full of globalist thugs.

edit on 16-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

so it's only some lodges now. Which ones? I'd like to know who controls the world too. And since I am a member, I can put in a good word for you, maybe get you a room with a view in the fema camps.

You really don't have a clue about any of this, do you?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is truly a great time to be alive!

We are witnessing / living in times that in the future may be defined as the second American Civil War. Completely surreal to see this day in and day out over the past year!

I wish there was more we could do to help those within the alphabet agencies that are waging a most relentless and courageous war against the unholy corruption and tyranny that we've allowed to fester for far to long.

Some may think it's to late and my response is this:

If America is a person and people are cells then America has cancer and has had it for some time. It needs to be cut out. Once that takes place America will not ever look like it did before. It will be bleeding in many places, ugly in more places and it will look that way for a while.

Then America's wounds will begin to heal and accept this had to happen for America to live. Slowly, the wounds will become scars and those scars will remind us of a time when we didn't heed the warning signs and lived in an unhealthy manner.

However in the end, America will live. She won't be as beautiful on the surface to many but on the inside she will have been cleansed and, God willing, be healthy enough to finally grow into what she was once meant to be: A symbol of equality, justice and freedom.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: eisegesis

Maybe Trump shouldn't have ignored all of their presidential briefings or their warnings about Russian interference?

Exactly.

If someone ignores your briefings and ignores your information - and then turns on you, how is it your fault when the things you tried to (responsibly) educate them about rise up to bite them? If he rejects their information, they really can't force it on him.

The buck for THAT one stops on Trump's chair.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Great remarks from the congressman in that video, it really does seem that you guys across the pond are at a watershed moment right now. What I would like to direct your atention to, is that despite this thread, and the video you posted, being exteriorly about the congressman & what he said - as a 'neutral' observer in the UK, I had been following along listening to the panel's questions, and the remarks of the congressman, when I suddenly realised I was watching a segment which was being broadcast by FOX News, and I had to do a double-take.

FOX News? But the panellists sound genuinely concerned, genuinely adrift, looking to the congressman for answers, asking insightful & relevant questions, absolutely zero interest is slandering or misrepresenting the President, zero in the way of partisan bickering, no interest in politicising the issue.

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??? FOX News is a bastion of the bought & paid for LameStream Media, is it not?

Why are the program editors not screaming into the earpieces of the panellists yelling hellfire & fury trying to get the panellists to discredit the Congressman's ''crazy conspiracy theories..''...? Has there been a shift in the way the media establishment views what is happening? Are they finally waking up to the terrifying reality that their shadowy paymasters are a hell of a lot more sinister than they had previously allowed themselves to discern?

IS AMERICA WAKING UP EN MASSE..?

If the mainstream media are sounding so lost, confused, worried & perhaps even quietly terrified, if they are asking genuinely relevant questions, abandoning the 'party line' which they have perpetuated over tha past dew decades, then there is hope for the USA, and for the wider world, that perhaps we won't be sleepwalked into a totalitarian New World Order...

edit on FebruarySaturday1702CST07America/Chicago-060006 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
the leaks wouldn't have occurred if the white house had acted on the DOJ warning and fired Flynn when they found out he was compromised

the main reason Flynn wasn't fired is the new administration didn't want such an embarrassing story so soon into the transition

the new white house is all about protecting the brand, not serving the people

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join