It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs in Neon Demon (possible spoiler)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Anyone here one of those experts in decyphering signs in Film? There are lots in 'Neon Demon' apparently but I'm not one of those who see's those signs although I did notice the 'Nazi' sign wallpaper at the end but there are much more... if you are aware of the signs, do post what you know and for those who don't know what I'm talking about... Neon Demon is a Film which came out last year with Elle Fanning, Keanu Reeves (small role) and other Actresses about a girl who arrives in Hollywood and everyone wants a piece of her because she apparently has it all and is all innocent, well, the girls want it anyway because she gets all the attention straight away... anyway she dies at the end after puking up an eyeball and one of the other girls devours the eyeball! Weird ending but a Film you should see if you havn't.... it may seem slow at first but after a while you get so engrossed in the Film that time just flies by. It reminded me of a 'Lynch' Film although someone commented that it reminds them of a 'Kubrick' type Film.

Anyway.. thats it. If you've seen the Film and you've decyphered all the signs, do post here.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Its all standard illuminati symbolism. Blood in the intro represents her period (entry into womanhood/industry), the part where shes on the catwalk and goes from blue to red lighting represents her innocence lost to impurity, and at the end she's inside of a pyramid (ascendance/immortality)... the scene where the old guy paints her gold is about her initiation into becoming immortal (gold symbolism).

Ill write more in the sequel thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Thanks for that, so it's Illuminati acceptance?? has this been talked about already on ATS? oR DID i POST in the wrong forum?

What sequel thread?
edit on CSTWed, 15 Feb 2017 17:16:13 -06000000002805x013x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I've just found what I was looking for on youtube but it might still be great if you could an analysis of the symbolism.

top topics

join