It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Five languages? Sure bud, sure.

By the way derppy derp is not a language.

*and at this moment in time, the prey could not muster up anymore witty or resourceful personal attacks, so it resulted to its primitive defense of mockery

Here we go again...

Read it in a tone of voice like a National Geographic spokesperson would.

That was the goal, and I found it hilarious.

Alright guys, PC principal is coming out.

And you will respect mah authoritah'.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

But it's okay for your side to do it?

Exactly.

New political party announced today.

My backside.

You guys keep on trying to call me a liberal, it doesn't change the fact that I'm not a liberal.

I don't vote (I did for Ron Paul).

I don't believe in the process. But, if calling me a liberal makes you feel better - have at it. Believe me when I say you aren't the first on ATS who have called me a liberal.

Being called liberal by conservatives and conservative by liberals. Job well done!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

So now it's my duty to go along the entire thread and call each and every poster out for every single post they make?

Sorry man but I'm not the PC police lol.

Yeah, "both sides," do it - that's what I've always said. Both sides suck, and both sides consistently whine and complain about what the other side does but doesn't give a # when their side does it.

Thing is, I grew up years ago. I'm not on team liberal or team conservative - despite how often random strangers insist that I'm team this or team that.

I don't care what side you're on. You came at me and said I personally attacked someone after I responded in return to their personal attack on me, then like I figured, you sat back on their personal attacks again and then called me out again for a personal attack. All of this because you thought I called you a lefty, which you took great offense at.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I actually don't care about his grammar but I do find it funny when someone says they are dummer instead of dumber and that's just one error in his funny reply.

Im happy i made you laugh, yea my grammar sucks, kinda hard when english is the 5th language i learned. Keep up the good propaganda work son, you guys are losing as usual.

If English is your 5th language then maybe you should refrain from writing out that others are dumb. Yeah, we're definitely losing. We control all of Congress and won the presidency in a landslide.

Really, we lol, just another sheep pretending he knows whats going on.

Your still stuck in the my team is da best, oh and yea your a dumb ass, and no i wont stop calling your kind out, fake neo nazy, not even man enough to come out and say it.

You won nothing, your country is going bankrupt and all you guys have is omg trump is da best.
edit on 15-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A:

B:
The "racist sexist homophobe islamophobe xenophobe bigots" (translation: non-liberal straight cis white males [translation: anyone who disagrees with them / is anti-SJW / is anti-Obama / is anti-Hillary etc etc]).

C:
Look up the definition of craze, then review all of the insane protest & rioting activities the past year, and then please articulate for us how there's no way that could be called a craze (be sure to pull up the definition there).

D:

edit on 15-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

But it's okay for your side to do it?

Exactly.

My backside.

You guys keep on trying to call me a liberal, it doesn't change the fact that I'm not a liberal.

I don't believe in the process. But, if calling me a liberal makes you feel better - have at it. Believe me when I say you aren't the first on ATS who have called me a liberal.

Being called liberal by conservatives and conservative by liberals. Job well done!

I haven't called you a #ing liberal.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I actually don't care about his grammar but I do find it funny when someone says they are dummer instead of dumber and that's just one error in his funny reply.

Im happy i made you laugh, yea my grammar sucks, kinda hard when english is the 5th language i learned. Keep up the good propaganda work son, you guys are losing as usual.

If English is your 5th language then maybe you should refrain from writing out that others are dumb. Yeah, we're definitely losing. We control all of Congress and won the presidency in a landslide.

Your still stuck in the my team is da best, oh and yea your a dumb ass, and no i wont stop calling your kind out, fake neo nazy, not even man enough to come out and say it.

You won nothing, your country is going bankrupt and all you guys have is omg trump is da best.

*You're
*the
*yeah
*you're
*Nazi
*the

Work on your personal attacks. They're getting weak.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So if you don't vote then why do you care about politics?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow, and I thought your other threads were trash.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So if you don't vote then why do you care about politics?

Probably because I went to two colleges and put roughly 280 credit hours into the field of "politics," as you brazenly put it.

Think back to Al Gore and why I don't vote shouldn't come as a surprise. I voted once, for Ron Paul, because I really liked the guy - I personally feel as if there is mass amounts of poll rigging and vote switchers (if you will) in place.

Oh - and because I live in a free nation and can talk about whatever I damn well please.

Freedom of speech baby.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

What didn't you like about it?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

More nonsense and buzzwords from you. Maybe it's time to stop using the nano silver toothpaste.

Your crowd came out guns slinging against any and all opposition to Obama / Democrat arty / MSM / SJW's / etc / etc / etc / etc with buzzword OVERDRIVE the past 8 years, while brutality and censorship have been the general language, of your crowd (well the crowd I've been observing your defend at every turn the past 8 months).

So now they we all see the rabidly oppressive beast that your crowd is now, and use terms to put it into perspective, now we (any and all who oppose you) are the ones using too many buzzwords?

What kind of bizarro hypocrisy is that?

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Lables are a clear sign of fascism on their own. Your impressive collection of lables especially, think about that for a moment.

Read above.
edit on 15-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

My backside.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm not denying your right to free speech, I was just curious.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

What didn't you like about it?

The part where the enemy is the mysterious 'they'/'their'.

Beating dead horses. Why don't you just openly admit you don't like gay people, and that they are the last of all people creating agendas? The whole "Gays are taking over the world" thing is OBVIOUSLY your own parties poorly formed agenda to make it look 'evil' to be gay, and create push back.

I openly admit to not liking gay people(Their morals), it's not that hard. Anyway, continue your terrorism, it's very entertaining despite completely unnecessary.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

It's like you're copy/pasting #posts directly from The_Donald at this point.

I dont read reddit/4chan/Breitbart/etc/etc, except every so now when I happen to be Google Fu'ing and it looks like they're mentioning something I'm looking for I might click on it. But most the time I skip those pages because if anyone dare post a link to them in here the liberal horde will derail the thread to no end (because they tend to be absolutely intolerant of perspectives that are entirely counter to theirs).

But what's funny is you said that in response to me posting a freaking youtube video!!!

link   

Your post proves nothing you have claimed.

Where is the open declaration of war?

Where is their primary enemies list?

Where is your proof that this "craze" is entirely of their own creation?

Where is your proof they are actively seeking to create an "oppressive enemy" as a goal?

You can post YT videos as much as you like, but it does not prove your specific claims.

link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Where did you read that I don't like gay people??

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Who said anything about gays?????

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

*You're
*the
*yeah
*you're
*Nazi
*the

Work on your personal attacks. They're getting weak.

Wow your good at grammar, congrats, fake nazy.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join