It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: RomeByFire

I actually don't care about his grammar but I do find it funny when someone says they are dummer instead of dumber and that's just one error in his funny reply.

Im happy i made you laugh, yea my grammar sucks, kinda hard when english is the 5th language i learned. Keep up the good propaganda work son, you guys are losing as usual.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I can't stand Milo and I watched his multiple interviews on Joe Rogan's podcast.

I can't stand Alex Jones and watched the three hour JRE podcast between AJ, Rogan, and Eddie Bravo - and it was pretty great.
- Jones did say that Trump was going after the pedophiles and that seems to be popping off right now. Hell of a coincidence, too bad I don't believe in coincidences

I can't STAND Steve Bannon (Breitbart was alright, too bad the government murdered him) - but I do read their articles. Mainly so I can see the spin they put on as opposed to the spin from CNN. ALL media outlets push a certain narrative and we should undoubtedly question everything but that's beside the point.

I don't find the "radical left," (that just sounds utterly foolish) to be capable of harm at the extent of the harm we endure on a day to day basis from a rogue/shadow government. Same goes for Muslims. Same goes for guns.

That's why this entire industry and kingdom of bull# does everything in their power to keep us distracted and at each other's throat - it's so we cannot unify, for there's true power to be found in numbers alone. Fear campaigns have always worked the best, and it's what we are witnessing right now.

Our government is undoubtedly the greatest threat to our daily lives and safety as Americans. I'm not afraid of that, however, just as I'm not afraid of Muslims, or lefties, or righties - it's just stupid, and baseless.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Five languages? Sure bud, sure.

By the way derppy derp is not a language.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

*and at this moment in time, the prey could not muster up anymore witty or resourceful personal attacks, so it resulted to its primitive defense of mockery

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: LSU0408

Still no links... Have you seen Jesus? His Biblical description was depicted quite well in "The Bible." He had olive colored skin.

This is the earliest painting I can find of ol Santa Claus. 1686 was the year.

So you like to double down on stupid i see, jesus and santa where middle eastern looking, nice try do, but hey dont stop for me, the more you post the dummer you look.

Oh the irony. . .

We'll see if RomeByFire comes along to call you out for your personal attacks, or see if he's as biased and hypocritical as I think he is.

You do realize it's against T & C to call people out, right?

Dude, you're weird. I don't know what your obsession with me and my bias, in your eyes, but you have issues.

I just dealt with an Internet weirdo who threatened to rape my girlfriend, so how about we don't make it personal, man.

Wtf has ATS come to.

I'm not making anything personal. But my point is proven. I just got called stupid and dum [sic] and I'm the one making the personal attacks. Heh.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

But it's okay for your side to do it?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's not reality. You are making it up.

This is nothing more than fabricated alarmist material in which you take a series of small events, or interpretation of events, and try to put it all together to fit a narrative.

Which part is "fabricated"?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Bahahahah.

And what side am I on?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

More nonsense and buzzwords from you. Maybe it's time to stop using the nano silver toothpaste.

link   

I actually don't care about his grammar but I do find it funny when someone says they are dummer instead of dumber and that's just one error in his funny reply.

You'd think that would be a manners violation on him, too.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: introvert
It's not reality. You are making it up.

This is nothing more than fabricated alarmist material in which you take a series of small events, or interpretation of events, and try to put it all together to fit a narrative.

Which part is "fabricated"?

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

They've made their primary enemies list clear.

They've created a social craze of a movement

and as such they've been working tirelessly to achieve their goal of creating one

You made all that up.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There are a lot of people I can't stand.

But I would and will defend their right to free expression.

I don't threaten them or those that want to listen to them.

I don't defend those that want to inhibit others their right to free expression.

edit on 15-2-2017 by DBCowboy because: dumberestestly

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

So now it's my duty to go along the entire thread and call each and every poster out for every single post they make?

Sorry man but I'm not the PC police lol.

Yeah, "both sides," do it - that's what I've always said. Both sides suck, and both sides consistently whine and complain about what the other side does but doesn't give a # when their side does it.

Thing is, I grew up years ago. I'm not on team liberal or team conservative - despite how often random strangers insist that I'm team this or team that.

link   

Bahahahah.

And what side am I on?

Most likely your backside, at least that's where you talk from.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I love the blame game from the alt right, let me try it, dylan roof is a right weiner, he killed a bunch of black christians to save murika.

So that most mean your a fan of dylan roof, did you get your signed poster yet.

Am i doing it right.

When that situation unflolded, did you see the bulk of the right wingers in ATS come swooping in to his defense in all the ATS threads about him? Was there a right wing version of dukeofjive who persistently derail trolled each thread for pages on end, which is what I witnessed you do in nearly every single BLM thread I noticed last year (now matter how despicable the hate crime atrocity in question each was about) ?

Or was there a general sense of disgust being displayed?

I wasn't logging in around then, so please do conjure up some dylan roof threads where people were in his defense.

link   

Bahahahah.

And what side am I on?

Most likely your backside, at least that's where you talk from.

Your sentence has a grammar error in it, though.

link   

Im happy i made you laugh, yea my grammar sucks, kinda hard when english is the 5th language i learned. Keep up the good propaganda work son, you guys are losing as usual.

If English is your 5th language then maybe you should refrain from writing out that others are dumb. Yeah, we're definitely losing. We control all of Congress and won the presidency in a landslide.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

*and at this moment in time, the prey could not muster up anymore witty or resourceful personal attacks, so it resulted to its primitive defense of mockery

Here we go again...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Exactly.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If it wasn't for SJW's of the past like the founders of the constitution, the slave abolitionists, the SJW's for the 8 hour work week, the SJW's for non child forced labor all you people here would still be serfs or somebody's slave.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join