It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't see how anyone would think trying to control the AIR,WATER,LAND isn't fascism.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I don't see how anyone would think trying to control the AIR,WATER,LAND isn't fascism.

Theee is a LONG list of people of various ideologies who want control over those things, for environmental protection, for exploiting resources, for enriching themselves through development, for farming, for recreation, for preservation of national inheritance or memorials, for military bases and useage, for private enterprise, private ownership and for public works.

Fascism has very little to do with most of those reasons.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Still no links... Have you seen Jesus? His Biblical description was depicted quite well in "The Bible." He had olive colored skin.

This is the earliest painting I can find of ol Santa Claus. 1686 was the year.

So you like to double down on stupid i see, jesus and santa where middle eastern looking, nice try do, but hey dont stop for me, the more you post the dummer you look.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Their will is to acquiesced to, otherwise brutality (assault, property destruction, abduction, torture, rioting, murder & mass murder) is the demonstrated method of their resolve.

Have I missed something? Like major, major, "everyone is aware of this" kind of stuff?

Because if this has any basis in reality whatsoever, count me in as a Mandela Effect believer. Also, if the world has truly become as dangerous and scary as you're saying it is, I feel as though I should stay home from work, board up my windows, and cower in the corner of the basement with the shotgun.

Come on...

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Theee is a LONG list of people of various ideologies who want control over those things, for environmental protection, for exploiting resources, for enriching themselves through development, for farming, for recreation, for preservation of national inheritance or memorials, for military bases and useage, for private enterprise, private ownership and for public works.

At the very top of that list is NEOCONS.

The climate change crowd are neocons.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 15-2-2017 by neo96 because: Holy double posts !

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Any people that are against free speech (see Milo) against the Constitution (see abolishing Electoral College), against individual rights, are an enemy to the US of A.

Much like ISIS, their ideology is the only one acceptable.

And you are going to get people killed with that sort of false equivalence.

Thanks a lot.

So I should keep my mouth shut or else people will get hurt.

Or think before you start calling people terrorists?

If it quacks like a duck. . . .

Didn't Trump speak out against the Electoral College when he thought Romney had won the popular vote against Obama?

How many are burning cars about it now?

Weren't the vast majority of protestors peacefully exercising their first amendment rights even against Milo?

No. They pepper-sprayed innocent people and denied others their right to assemble and speak.

A few idiots with bricks and Molotov cocktails and masks do not equal ISIS. For example, they didn't have suicide vests on? No one was kidnapped Ped and beheaded?

An adherence to ideology and a refusal to accept any other ideological viewpoint.

And which side is against individual rights and equal protection under the law for same sex marriage. Who wanted to alter the Constitution to One man One woman most recently for that?

Was there talk of destroying the Constitution like so many want, or did they talk about a constitutional congress committee to do it lawfully?

Seriously. Take it down a notch.

I'm not the one trying to subvert the US Constitution.

All I want is to live in a country where people follow and respect it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So being concerned about the effects we have on our environment and using science to inform ourselves is fascism?

Like I said, you guys have no clue what fascism is.

It's become a label tossed around ad naseum, just like "fake news", even when it doesn't apply.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Any people that are against free speech (see Milo) against the Constitution (see abolishing Electoral College), against individual rights, are an enemy to the US of A.

Much like ISIS, their ideology is the only one acceptable.

And you are going to get people killed with that sort of false equivalence.

Thanks a lot.

So I should keep my mouth shut or else people will get hurt.

Or think before you start calling people terrorists?

Didn't Trump speak out against the Electoral College when he thought Romney had won the popular vote against Obama?

Weren't the vast majority of protestors peacefully exercising their first amendment rights even against Milo? A few idiots with bricks and Molotov cocktails and masks do not equal ISIS. For example, they didn't have suicide vests on? No one was kidnapped Ped and beheaded?

And which side is against individual rights and equal protection under the law for same sex marriage. Who wanted to alter the Constitution to One man One woman most recently for that?

Seriously. Take it down a notch.

One bad apple spoils the entire bunch. Remember when democrats were saying that tea partiers were hurling racial slurs at them and everyone started calling the Tea Party racist? Why is that brush only able to be broad when it's used to paint the democrats' opposing party? Why does the Constitution only come into play when it's an agenda used by the left? Our forefathers would have never dreamed that in a million years we'd be discussing gay marriage in a serious manner, so why would they bother mentioning that. Same as illegal immigration when that Amendment was written for freed slaves from Africa. It's not about denying individual rights or equal protection either. Nobody ever said a gay man couldn't get married or receive equal protection.

(post by LSU0408 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So being concerned about the effects we have on our environment and using science to inform ourselves is fascism?

Biggest problem with is environmentalists aren't using SCIENCE.

The only thing they are using is confirmation bias.

Because as every little good scientist knows. Is that thing called the scientific method.

And it doesn't deal with absolutes. EVER.

Might want to look it up sometime.

Read all about it here.

en.wikipedia.org...

And don't ignore this golden little nugget. Because it makes a WORLD of difference.

The scientific method is a continuous process, which usually begins with observations about the natural world. Human beings are naturally inquisitive, so they often come up with questions about things they see or hear and often develop ideas (hypotheses) about why things are the way they are

en.wikipedia.org...

A continous process.

Not settled.

Debate not over.

EVER.

Like I said, you guys have no clue what fascism i

Actually we do.

However it seems that the proponents of the climate change CRAP has no idea what SCIENCE is.
edit on 15-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So you like to double down on stupid i see, jesus and santa where middle eastern looking, nice try do, but hey dont stop for me, the more you post the dummer you look.

No, Santa is not Middle Eastern. For one, Santa is a fictional character. For another, Santa was modeled after Saint Nicholas but not the same as Saint Nicholas, which is why both currently exist in many cultures.

Santa, as we know him today, is the creation of Coca Cola.

If you are curious, Saint Nicholas Day is Dec 6.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I think I'll stop the conversation here.

This is beyond absurd and a waste of my time.

If you want to believe it's fascism, go ahead.

Your mind is made-up.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Still no links... Have you seen Jesus? His Biblical description was depicted quite well in "The Bible." He had olive colored skin.

Lol dude, if you are going to call people dumb then it would be wise to use spell check.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Start with the government (that for some reason, people now support and trust without fault) who consist of R's and D's who have been taking turns having a stab at the Consitution for decades.

Who is talking - that should be taken seriously - about destroying the Consitution? Who? The evil leftists the Trump cultists are so terrified of? Who is to fear more, the lefties or the Muslims? That's all this is - a fear game, and people are clapping and cheering their respective side on while they do the very things they claim to denounce when "the other side," does it.

The government is THE greatest threat to us ordinary, average, working Americans - not your fellow Americans.

The powers that be succeeded in alienating human beings in foreign nations, not seeing them as humans but savages and terrorists while WE drop 26,000 bombs a YEAR that maim and kill innocent men, woman, and children.

Do you think it's a bunch of lefties or anarchists dropping those bombs? Are they drawing them up? No. Of course not. "They," are - and by they, I mean the military-industrial complex.

I don't understand how the MIC has gone absolutely unheard of now. It used to always be brought up in discussions, now we have conditioned buzzwords like snowflake and triggered that are passed around.

If you care slightly about the Constitution like you (and many others claim to), you wouldn't vote. Our current government is absolutely nothing like the government our Founding Fathers had set up.

Operation Paperclip
Operation Northwoods
Operation Mongoose
Tuskegee Experiments
Domestic Surveillance
Unparalleled Corruption
Rigged Elections (Trump himself has made the claim)
Fast and Furious
The murder of Danny Casolaro
The militarization of the police
Endless Wars/Perpetual Debt
JFK's assassination as well as RKF's assassination being inconsistent
The Bilderberg Meetings
The CFR, the Club of Rome, Skull and Bones, and other secret societies
The military industrial complex
The murder of Fred Hampton
Pearl Harbor - knowing ahead of time and doing nothing
9/11 official story being inconsistent
Zbigniew Brezenski and his influences on governmental affairs
Special interest groups/super PAC's
Propaganda/Disinformation and Misinformation Campaigns
Potential Rampant Pedophelia (not quite sold on this one yet personally)
Privatized banking cartels in the form of The Federally Reserve with fiat currency and QE (quantitative easing - printing more money)

And the list goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on,......

Yet people are absolutely terrified of people living in countries thousands of miles away and people who don't abide by their political ideologies or their "team," if you will.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Right because quoting the SCIENTIFIC METHOD really puts the kabosh on FAKE SCIENCE.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol dude, if you are going to call people dumb then it would be wise to use spell check.

Oh shoot. He called out your grammar on the Internet.

Your argument is now null and void.

(By the way, "LOL," is not a real word and your sentence is grammatically null and void).

Being a grammar Nazi is great fun!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Oh the irony. . .

We'll see if RomeByFire comes along to call you out for your personal attacks, or see if he's as biased and hypocritical as I think he is.

You do realize it's against T & C to call people out, right?

Dude, you're weird. I don't know what your obsession with me and my bias, in your eyes, but you have issues.

I just dealt with an Internet weirdo who threatened to rape my girlfriend, so how about we don't make it personal, man.

Wtf has ATS come to.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Nice job!

I don't trust ideologies.

Especially those that embrace nothing but their own. Is the government bad?

Yep.

That doesn't make the leftists good.

It just means that I now have the government trying to screw me over AND a bunch of idiot Marxists that want what I have and to screw me over.

Stand up for free speech, even if it's not speech you agree with.

If I start seeing people standing up for Milo (etc) and they don't even like him, then I might agree with you.

Until then, . . . not so much.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I actually don't care about his grammar but I do find it funny when someone says they are dummer instead of dumber and that's just one error in his funny reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join