It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lables are a clear sign of fascism on their own. Your impressive collection of lables especially, think about that for a moment.

edit on 15-2-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
So, on the left you have these 'social justice warriors' moaning on twitter, protesting, maybe causing damage and at worst arson..

On the (alt)right you have mass-murders and bomb plots. But yeah, it's the left that are starting a war.

I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm not defending anything. Perfect example of you seeing what you want.

You have an odd way of showing it. Maybe it's you who is seeing what they want to see.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Your Passive Regressive defense of Nu-Nazism wont work here, but keep on embarrassing yourself.

Again, you are making stuff up. You're also throwing around the Nazi references like a rabid dog with a chew toy.

If you really think the Left is a new rising of fascism, then you have no #ing idea was fascism is.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Show me where I have defended anything in this thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

One recently that we know about without a doubt, and that is more than enough for me. It's not like it wasn't part of an intensifying pattern.

Just like fox news make stuff up all day long.

You keep saying that. Can you post a link to the last thing Fox made up?

Thanks in advance.

So your saying that when fox news claimed that jesus and santa where really white people, it wasent made up.

Or the war on xmas, oh oh my favorite was obama would destroy america with ebola, pick your poison son.

I asked you to post a link. Where is the link? All I see are things you made up. Obama and Ebola? Lol, really?

As for Jesus... Jesus wasn't black, and we all know that if you're not black, you're white.

As for Santa... The legend of Santa Claus can be traced back hundreds of years to a monk named St. Nicholas. It is believed that Nicholas was born sometime around 280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey. Much admired for his piety and kindness, St. Nicholas became the subject of many legends. Does this guy look black to you?

Dude as usual you make no sense, durp durp son stop watching propaganda on fox news.

Lol your using a europeen painting lol, not so smart there bud.

Jesus was arab looking not white and santa clause was a greek orthodox priest, just keep on making stuff up.

Fake outrage and you guys call yourselfs alpha males lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

All the violence mentioned in those stories are just racist or cop-hating idiots. No political agendas mentioned.

So is this what this thread is alluding to, some race-war beginning in America? I thought it was another liberal bashing thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Sarcastic, but I wonder if I got a few stars from people thinking I was being serious (wouldn't surprise me the way this site has gone).

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Any people that are against free speech (see Milo) against the Constitution (see abolishing Electoral College), against individual rights, are an enemy to the US of A.

Much like ISIS, their ideology is the only one acceptable.

And you are going to get people killed with that sort of false equivalence.

Thanks a lot.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Your Passive Regressive defense of Nu-Nazism wont work here, but keep on embarrassing yourself.

I love the blame game from the alt right, let me try it, dylan roof is a right weiner, he killed a bunch of black christians to save murika.

So that most mean your a fan of dylan roof, did you get your signed poster yet.

Am i doing it right.

I got one, but it addressed to the wrong person. It read "To dukeofjive696969, my biggest fan"

So after you ran out of insults geared towards me, you moved on to another poster.

Lol. And people claim to be a part of ATS to "deny ignorance." Okay.

The alt-right is absolutely infatuated with personal attacks and the ad hom logical fallacy.

I wonder if Cheeto Messiah has anything to do with their behavior as of late.

(Sorry if I offend anyone with the use of Cheeto Messiah - drink some concrete and get tougher skin)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Still no links... Have you seen Jesus? His Biblical description was depicted quite well in "The Bible." He had olive colored skin.

This is the earliest painting I can find of ol Santa Claus. 1686 was the year.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Any people that are against free speech (see Milo) against the Constitution (see abolishing Electoral College), against individual rights, are an enemy to the US of A.

Thanks a lot.

So I should keep my mouth shut or else people will get hurt.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

|sjw cringe| (About 169,000 results)

It's like you're copy/pasting #posts directly from The_Donald at this point.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

If you really think the Left is a new rising of fascism, then you have no #ing idea was fascism is.

Let's see.

CLIMATE CHANGE. The government must use authoritarianism to 'save the planet' !

Thats fascism.

I say the op does, His critics don't.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I love the blame game from the alt right, let me try it, dylan roof is a right weiner, he killed a bunch of black christians to save murika.

So that most mean your a fan of dylan roof, did you get your signed poster yet.

Am i doing it right.

I got one, but it addressed to the wrong person. It read "To dukeofjive696969, my biggest fan"

So after you ran out of insults geared towards me, you moved on to another poster.

Lol. And people claim to be a part of ATS to "deny ignorance." Okay.

The alt-right is absolutely infatuated with personal attacks and the ad hom logical fallacy.

I wonder if Cheeto Messiah has anything to do with their behavior as of late.

(Sorry if I offend anyone with the use of Cheeto Messiah - drink some concrete and get tougher skin)

I told you who I was referring to, and I told you it wasn't you. Lol...

I like how DoJ69 asks me if I got my signed Dylann Roof poster yet and I told him they sent me his signed poster, and you claim I'm the one with the personal attacks. Keep it classy and unbiased.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Thanks a lot.

Yes. You must remember that we're the intolerants, the fascists, the deplorables, the racists, the sexists, the misogynists, the phobics, not them. We're the ones who are trying to silence free speech by not letting the fake news press ask questions, not them. We're the ones on the brink of starting a war or getting people killed, not them. That's their logic.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Of all the things you could have listed, you think Climate Change is an indicator of Fascism?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Thanks a lot.

Or think before you start calling people terrorists?

Didn't Trump speak out against the Electoral College when he thought Romney had won the popular vote against Obama?

Weren't the vast majority of protestors peacefully exercising their first amendment rights even against Milo? A few idiots with bricks and Molotov cocktails and masks do not equal ISIS. For example, they didn't have suicide vests on? No one was kidnapped Ped and be.ed?

And which side is against individual rights and equal protection under the law for same sex marriage. Who wanted to alter the Constitution to One man One woman most recently for that?

Seriously. Take it down a notch.

edit on 15-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join