It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I want to see where this open war was declared at.

When was it declared?
Who declared it?
Where at?
What time?
Is there context to the announcement?

Considering that OP says in his title that they've declared "open war," I'm expecting him to prove that with something other than just a post on ATS. Sources. Citations.

God forbid we expect people to back their baseless claims up. But I won't be holding my breath.

You don't even need to back claims up anymore if fits the ATS narrative.

I mean OP claims that "they've declared open war," uhhh... where, when, and how?

Care to enlighten us on when this happened? Provide some sort of citation or proof for it?

It's amazing how many people just eat this # up. It's sad, really.

Sheep.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
"1 Barack 2:22
Obama, He who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth; nor were any scandals found during His administration."

OP made a false Biblical verse up all about Obama.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You will not see any real proof.

It's all make believe.

Mental fabrications.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm just pulling magic bunnies out of my trick hat here...... riiiiight!

The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The big hot 'new' trend in progressive politics these days is this whole "social justice" activism ordeal, which many refer to the practitioners of as being "Social Justice Warriors". While it is a bit of a pejorative term, the SJW acronym really helps lubricate discussions about the big complex subject, so that's what I prefer to use. In short, it's this Political Correctness (PC) Culture taken to extremes, where a lot of this new SJW brand found it's roots in radical Feminist theories.
In short, the basic tenets of it derive from "Critical Race Theory" and its gender & sexuality based extension called the "Progessive Stack". Those 2 concepts (which I will refer to as "CRT/PS"), along with the profoundly obtuse sort of reasonings behind them, and the whole ordeal underpinning how all of this SJW extremism came about lately, are well beyond the scope of this presentation. But it should be fair to say it's all about this intense sort of reasoning where everybody besides straight white males (SWM) are deeply oppressed by... straight white males (SWM).
Even if a SWM isn't racist, prejudiced or bigoted, the logic follows that we still are so anyways merely for being SWM, is basically the narrative you'll often find when observing the arguments of these folks. This is based on what they call the "Patriarchy" (which you are a part of inherently if you are SWM no matter what).

Political Correctness is Politically inCorrect!

The wide world of Political Correctness has entered its 'infancy of maturity' in dialog and reach now, just in the past few years, and it is breathtaking on many levels. Herein we shall compare the many tenets of what PC talks (how 'it' describes 'itself') to what it walks ('its' actions and behaviors in practice). Welcome to the ultimate nexus of mindbogglingly self-defeating hypocrisy!

While PC is the ideology, there's no easier term than "SJW" to denote the extremists of this kind of thinking. It's actually a great example of something or other below, as "social justice" is the supposed cause they 'fight for' where SJW stands for "Social Justice Warrior". That they apparently take great offense to that is the perfect lead-in for just about any critique of this most obtuse social movement. I prefer to use the SJW term to denote the PC extremist types from the ranks of progressives in general, so unless you are one of these extremists then you really shouldn't take offense to my throwing the word around (which is often for ease & efficiency of sentence structure).

The salad before the steak:

HOW I DEFINE SJW:
Social Justice Warriors are Social Justice Activists turned into hate fueled extremists due to adopting Critical Race Theory / Progressive Stack (CRT/PS) concepts of Political Correctness + Victim Mentality deeply into their worldview / ideology. These types tend to obsess over CRT/PS. Their notions of reality tend to be very warped due to CRT/PS, such as how they think that if they're on the side of CRT/PS that they are therefore incapable of being a racist / sexist / etc bigots. They tend to be offended by / defend any and all sorts of criticisms of PC / SJW / BLM and such related major talking points, even when mass murder is involved. They tend to "troll" threads (derail them, ad hominem attack their opponents, etc). Not all SJW's are proper "Special Snowflakes" I doubt, but this new "Special Snowflake Generation" we're seeing unfold has them erupting out into the social scene en masse, as they often tend to identify with the "Oppression Scale" type concepts that CRT/PS is all about. Instead of debate policy issues, they tend to try to keep everything centered on Identity Politics, which is interesting as most of them are white people driven by White Guilt. In this way they tend to be walking cliches of "misery loves company", as projecting their guilt and bigotry and self-loathing onto others is like their daily bread & butter.

Like you dont already know all of this.

Being completely dishonest right out the gates here is no way to save face.
edit on 15-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Everything will appear delusional from the fringe. Through engineering, they have brought enough people from the left to this fringe to gain a momentum and consistency all its own.

This isn't the right doubling and tripling down, they are reacting to the doubling and tripling down of the left. Frankly though, that's pretty irrelevant at this point.

The right will be brought to the same position eventually, but they aren't quite there yet.

I would encourage anyone who has a visceral, predictable reaction to OPs like this to sit back and consider how we are all being played.

If your reaction is always "No, you!" examine where that reaction really comes from.. and how it could be used against you.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm just pulling magic bunnies out of my trick hat here...... riiiiight!

No. You're pulling nonsense out of your ass.

Like you dont already know all of this. Being completely dishonest right out the gates here is no way to save face.

What have I been dishonest about?

What you are doing here is what you usually do. You make a thread spouting your SJW nonsense and when challenged on it's premise, you provide youtube videos and links to your own threads as some sort of proof.

Now that is dishonest.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
How many people have been tortured and burned?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

Their doctrine & dogma is to be accepted and adhered to. Their prophet (Al Gore), matriarch (Hillary Clinton) and messiah (Barack Obama) all are to be respected & cherished. Their doomsday prophecy (Global Warming) is to be taken wholeheartedly.

Heretics are to be shouted down and silenced. They've made their primary enemies list clear.

Their will is to acquiesced to, otherwise brutality (assault, property destruction, abduction, torture, rioting, murder & mass murder) is the demonstrated method of their resolve.

America didn't acquiesce to them the election, and now their "Black Shirts" are on the march.

Social Group Warfare (SGW) is what they want, and the bitch of it is if that's what they get they win because from there it will self-perpetuate because the alleged wide scale oppression against them is still but a most twisted delusion on their part.

They've managed to get this far with self/deception. They've created a social craze of a movement despite having gotten a black president, womens & gays & minorities & trans all had equal rights, better career availability outlooks, entitlements out the wazoo, a favorable MSM, and even greater anti-discrimination / harassment protections than their primarily 'non-liberal straight cis white male' enemy model. They had the POTUS mantle for a full 8 years. White supremacy groups were totally in the pariah fringe. And in response to all of that they've declared open war.

Their war can only move forward for so long without an actual oppressive enemy, and as such they've been working tirelessly to achieve their goal of creating one. One must admire their ambition. That it's taken this long and they still haven't met any counter-oppressive movement proves their enemy model is a delusional farce.

Keep holding strong America.

Their entire ideology will come crashing down forever if everyone just holds strong the lines, with pens instead of swords, and allows time for them to defeat themselves.

1 Barack 2:22
Obama, He who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth; nor were any scandals found during His administration.

Guess I didn't get the memo. (Checking my super-secret liberal email account now)

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Uh huh. You're creating a fake enemy yourself.

Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

Open for 40+ more video examples, including scores that weren't even about Trump; just todays daily foaming at the mouth SJW's doing what they do.

NOTE: That compilation of videos was made in early July (before the "Summer of Rage" rioting (including mass murder) events became the weekly standard of living herein the US.

link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

How are we being played, then?

Oh! And I'm not left nor right. If you absolutely need to assign a partisan ideology to me, I voted for Ron Paul so there you go.

How are we being played? Not too sure what your comment means.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Hyperbole much?

No.. Just basic truths which have been observable for quite sometime now.

Basic truths?

Well, I'm off ATS for awhile again.

If this mockery of an OP is considered "basic truths," (#alternativefacts), I don't want any part of political discussions.

You literally made all of this random # up and are passing it off as basic truths.... on a site that's based on "denying ignorance," you've fully embraced it.

There is something seriously wrong with the amount of people who are foaming at the mouth at the concept of some sort of civil war, and all over partisan fangirlism.

This thread should be moved to LOL or general chit chat. You have NOTHING to back your claims up except for an opinion of passing this off as "basic truths."

ATS has been compromised by the insane.

So why do you always flock to the anti-trump threads and spew your same old partisan rhetoric? It's like you're bipolar or something. Pick who you are and stick to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

In typical fashion, these idiots make the country divisive and then point the finger at you for a divisive country. The hypocrisy never ends with the left.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Hyperbole much?

No.. Just basic truths which have been observable for quite sometime now.

Basic truths?

Well, I'm off ATS for awhile again.

If this mockery of an OP is considered "basic truths," (#alternativefacts), I don't want any part of political discussions.

You literally made all of this random # up and are passing it off as basic truths.... on a site that's based on "denying ignorance," you've fully embraced it.

There is something seriously wrong with the amount of people who are foaming at the mouth at the concept of some sort of civil war, and all over partisan fangirlism.

This thread should be moved to LOL or general chit chat. You have NOTHING to back your claims up except for an opinion of passing this off as "basic truths."

So says the guy with no facts.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Uh huh. You're creating a fake enemy yourself.

Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

Open for 40+ more video examples, including scores that weren't even about Trump; just todays daily foaming at the mouth SJW's doing what they do.

NOTE: That compilation of videos was made in early July (before the "Summer of Rage" rioting (including mass murder) events became the weekly standard of living herein the US.

Oh wow! YouTube videos!

So much truth to be found on YouTube!

Where's the YouTube clip of them declaring open war? And who was it that declared open war? Was it a man, or woman? Do they hold any sort of position of power to declare a war? When did they declare this war? Where at? Did they speak to a crowd, or was it a monologue?

I'm genuinely curious to see where you received the information to make an accurate assessment such as a declaration of an open war.

So far - it looks like it's YouTube - and remember, folks - YouTube NEVER lies.

NEVER.

Sorry, man, I went to college and busted my ass actually researching things and my standards are a bit higher than YouTube clips. Sorry, not sorry, they're not very informative nor are they credible.

It's #ing YouTube, not the Encyclopedia Brittanica. Take it with a a bucket of salt, but then again many on here care not to deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I'm not the topic of the thread.

Keep the personal insults going, though.

EDIT: and because it's a free country, and I can do what I damn well please. If I offend someone, not my problem. If my posting history bothers you so much, why don't you ignore it?

This is a free country of 300+ million individuals. Get over the fact that not everyone is going to fall in line the way you want them to.

People in this thread want a safe space where they can discuss things without anyone opposing them chiming in. Not gonna happen - get over it.
edit on 15-2-2017 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

link   

You cant really believe all those videos show 'SJW'.

It's more likely that some of those people are just fools looking for a cause to hide behind, so they can cause trouble.

Also a lot of those people aren't in the streets daily, they are more like hobby protesters, nothing better to do the day of a protest, and oh ya, tv cameras to play up to.

That being said, creating a 'war' in your mind, along with some weird bible 2.0 stuff isn't helping anyone.

Trying to yank people's chains with fairy tales is pretty childish.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: SPeLLinG

link   

So some kids got physical. Big deal. I remember SJWs being called the soft ones and now they are a violent force to be reckoned with?

Did the pussyfication of america just switch sides? Is that still a thing?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I'm not the original poster.... what am I supposed to be proving, here, with facts?

What?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Dude, this SJWFRONT is the new religion. It's straight out of a cult handbook, as I've gone over and beyond the call of duty in documenting; breaking it down scientifically.

Dark Mind Sciences: The Cult of PC

Inside a University Ceremonial PC Cult Chamber (Safe Space)

I had hoped it'd simmer down post-election, but instead it's tripled down. People are getting hurt. People are dying. And the denial needs to stop. Old liberals need to rise up against these insane hyper-bigoted maniacs.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

How in the actual # can anyone who is here to deny ignorance rather than play partisan politics consider this to be truthful?

"Their prophet (Al Gore), matriarch (Hillary Clinton) and messiah (Barack Obama) all are to be respected & cherished. Their doomsday prophecy (Global Warming) is to be taken wholeheartedly."

ATS truly has turned into a forum for the alt-right, this statement proves that basic fact. Spoken like a true fear-mongerer.

Be afraid, be very afraid of the messiah and the prophecy!

- let the circle-jerking commence.

Well, to be honest, you guys are always quick to call anyone that doesn't buy into the "global warming will kill us all if we don't get a handle on it NOW" farce a denier and begin with your insults. So who is the real fear mongerer here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join