It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I said the following"

"Progressives" are punching anyone on the streets that one of theirs points to and calls a nazi. Hell at berkely they even managed to beat up a syrian muslim because one of them said "you look like a nazi" , Getting the picture now? Beating p people jsust because YOU call them a nazi most certaintly does not make you a hero it makes you a zero, not to mention a straight up dumb azz bully.

Do you still need the context of "it" spelled out for you?
Correct i do not see "progressives" [much like the person that was a response to] criticizing the dishonest media and the fact that they are just a bunch of activists shills instead of journalists is exactly why people do not trust them anymore.

After he receives confirmation that i defiantly see people not trusting the msm anymore he comes up with :

You can't see the people doubting the MSM en masse, why am I not surprised? Care to put up some numbers?

after which i confirm once again that i already stated that i did.

To help you a bit more :

.I do not see regressive SJW's criticizing the shilling media like cnn and friends.
.I definitely see people not trusting the MSM anymore because of it.
.Your boyfriend here keeps pretending that i did not say that and keeps talking to himself.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

They are different its. Maybe you should stop going further back than the post being replied to.

No need to get snippy just because you are having a hard time following a thread.
edit on 23-2-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Her progressive boyfriend criticises the MSM on a daily basis. You might think that the Trumpistas are the only ones doing so, but then you probably slept throught the last 10 years and didn't care much about anything at all.

I'd call this everyones generalisation debacle and it illustrates the whole topic in a pretty compelling way.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

And unfortunately for you and I both, we all have to sleep in the Trump bed.

Um. I didn't mean that how it came out...

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join