It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SJWFRONT has declared open war in their New Inquisition.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So, how many "SJW" people do you actually know? I'm guessing not many, if any. I understand why the situation would seem scary when your only exposure to liberals is through Breitbart, Infowars and RT articles, but rest assured that the vast majority of us have no interest in starting any kind of war.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Kali74

You forgot with extra mini marshmallows.

a reply to: DreamerOracle

Not sure how I'm supposed to take all of that.

Redacted too much information. Edit
edit on 17-2-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why is anyone falling for this click-bait and political-bait thread? Obviously the OP has fallen for the divisive rhetoric from both sides of the political aisle, has chosen a side and now continues on his crusade against his fellow Americans as if they are his enemies.

Great way to bring the country together, by talking about your fellow Americans as "enemies". I'm pretty sure that's how Hitler got Germans to murder and kill their fellow German citizens, instead of those citizens being Jews they are now liberals.

Same game plan as always, use political/religious bull# to get people angry at each other so that they label each other "enemies" and no compromise can be made after that label has been slapped onto someone.

Very sad times for America when its citizens are openly and proudly calling their neighbors the "enemy" and their political ideology (which is the ideology they see on the news and not in real life) as a "disease" that needs to be cured.

This is political and social brainwashing 101 and people seem to be happy to jump right in the mix without any hesitation or any thought of looking in the mirror and realizing they are part of the problem and not the solution. This thread and others like it only adds to the division and the OP can't make any claims of wanting compromise when he is actively looking to do the opposite by making these sorts of threads.

I can't believe what this place has turned into. So shameful.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
I am appalled and officially done with this violence inciting thread that seeks to demonize "all those protestors" and the political left in general, and turn them into the "nu-nazis" worthy of being treated like terrorists, because what? It makes you feel righteous or something??

Dehumanization makes hating us easier? I don't know, you guys tell me. I keep going over and over back to the point that there are VERY FEW people on the left who are into violence, and we really aren't after your free speech, which is the new thing now that your 2nd Amendment rights are, in your eyes, unthreatened? Over and over I've whittled down the narrative from "the left" to "those few guys at berkley who went nuts" and then the next post it's back to "the left!" again.

We are neighbors and co-workers and people you meet out walking their dogs or going to the park with their kids, sitting next to you in the school auditorium where the kids are doing their choir presentation... Get a grip.

Your rhetoric is freaking dangerous. It's ranting and fantasizing like this, distorting facts to fit your narrative of The Evil Left, that gets turned into propaganda.

To what end?

Turning innocent people, through gross generalization and demonization, into the 4th Reich and ISIS rolled into one is not ok. Just for the record.

What are you hoping to accomplish?

Whatever. Enjoy. I'm done.

I understand where you are coming from and while this likely won't change anything...maybe it will explain it a bit.

We have ISIS which is comprised of radical Muslims. These terrorists commit horrible crimes, murder, etc. There are also many other Muslims that want nothing to do with ISIS. But because of their religion, the "Muslim State" and government (as many countries over there are) and often fear of retaliation...they haven't gotten rid if ISIS, they sometimes support ISIS (food, shelter, even if against their wishes) and they share a religion with ISIS making them brothers.

The left (huge generalization) has become radicalized. This includes those executing violence, lighting fires, flipping police cars, calling for the murder of police (then it actually happened), preaching racism (BLM), etc. And what to the leaders on the left do...they support them. They don't denounce them except for maybe a "violence is never the answer" throw-away catch phrase. And what do the non-radical left do? They march with them carrying signs made by their leaders with phrases written by their leaders. Within this radical left you also have liars, cheats, thieves and criminals that...well...lie, cheat, steal and commit crimes for their ideology...their religion.

So...from the right side, since you support the ideology that commits such acts, support your leaders that pay for these acts, etc...you are guilty of aiding and abetting. That is also a crime by the way. I don't know you or how you run your life, so we are not friends and I would be weary of you, especially considering what some people like you do and your support of them.

The same way I am weary of Muslims for their support of ISIS and terrorism.

I didn't make your bed...you and/or your group did along with your leaders. By supporting them...you have to sleep in it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So your best defense is to call those you don't agree with "delusional". Name calling is a weak choice to make. And this is why many hate the left.

But when it's done back at them they cry fowl. The real delusion is those who call others delusional.

Sargons law:

Whenever an ideologue makes a character judgement about someone they are debating with, that character judgement is usually true about themselves

that being said, it is obvious the SJW has declared war.

So I suggest everyone to do the smart thing and prepare their defensive measures.
A pic speaks a thousand words.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 17 Feb 2017 15:22:01 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 17 Feb 2017 15:22:01 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just have to say.. I love you man.

The enemy are cannibalising themselves as we speak. They are their own worst enemy.

The future is looking bright.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Wasn't Soros suspected of funding protests? Look at the faces of the people holding that sign, they're covered meaning they don't want anyone to know who they are.

I'm willing to bet Soros had a hand in that sign being made somehow and also in paying those people behind those masks, all to start a political war between the people. It's working.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The U.S. federal government opened their beds - and our nations government - up to Nazi's, happily, in the early '50's.

Democratic Party. Truman. Do you still not see the picture?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Correct, but dont forget the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers. For some strange reason, they are being left out. Which is typical. The Unholy trinity , aka the deep state.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Actually Soros is new money and he would be an outsider to the Rothschild and Rockefeller circle.

That is what they say about that other guy, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Make Love Not War.

(Also a reply to: WeAreAWAKE)

I hope you watch it. Cool bits of history in that video.

Have a flower, too.

edit on 17-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I will not stand down to any SJW, I will stand tall and fight for my rights.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: everyone

Yeah, nobody does that on AboutTrumpsShillings anymore, especially after this last election. They all just stick to the MSM like glue to my last paper and ignore stuff like Wikileaks, which could have prevented $hillarys reign for good. Wait, thats the other universe I saw yesterday!
What was your point again? Ah, got it. No, wait. Nobody critizised the MSM? Ok, on which planet then? Mars was pretty low profile and the dudes on Ceres... well, who on Ceres even cares about Ceres anymore?

I really don't want to butt in on your conversation with you but, Don't you think it is about time for your pills?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Wait, me says I was quite spot on again! You can't see the people doubting the MSM en masse, why am I not surprised? Care to put up some numbers?

Pills from the social injustice warriors universe? Nah, too many diametrical opposite effects inside...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I definitely see people not trusting the MSM anymore not for 1 bit even and for very good reason.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You have a reason why you don't see that? I thought so as well, while in peaceful agreement with myself. But me is a fricken SJW communist who wants to help you out, so there's that.

Hardly Anyone Trusts The Media Anymore

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

Unbiased and fresh old news, take it from the MSM then. You still trust them, right?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Again, as i pointed out already you are having a conversation with yourself which is now glaringly obvious since you responded with that to this :

I definitely see people not trusting the MSM anymore not for 1 bit even and for very good reason.

You seem to be so stuck in your self imposed bubble of "reality" that you are arguing arguments that were not made in the first place.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm listening in and he seems to be responding, quite clearly, to you.

"See people not trusting" and "not seeing that, (people trusting)" is saying the same thing.

Then he posted 2 articles by the MSM saying the same thing, which puts you in a catch 22.

If the MSM says people don't trust them can you trust what they are saying to be true?
edit on 23-2-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

ehm...

He claimed twice that i said that i don't see it while i clearly stated that i do. That the MSM is finally realizing it and are attempting to make them look more credible by trying to weazle their way out of it has nothing to do with that.

When i clearly state that i am seeing that the MSM is not being trusted anymore and he continues to follow it up with:

You can't see the people doubting the MSM en masse, why am I not surprised? Care to put up some numbers?

Then yes he is clearly having a discussion with someone else in his own head.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Might help if you could keep the it's in line. What is "it" that you are seeing or not seeing because you started out by saying:

I see none of you coming forward and point the finger to the media for not criticizing it

He answered:

Yeah, nobody does that on AboutTrumpsShillings anymore, especially after this last election. They all just stick to the MSM like glue to my last paper and ignore stuff like Wikileaks, which could have prevented $hillarys reign for good. Wait, thats the other universe I saw yesterday!

Sarcasm for yeah right, people here criticize like crazy.

Then you said:

Which actually contradicts the statement above and for which you got the response:

You have a reason why you don't see that?

Throw in that:

"see people not trusting" = "don't see people trusting" and here we are.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join